Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
You're corrent.. and with a list like that who wouldn't be :lol:

yeap, I'm chinese.

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
Rage, it seems like your sides are kind of thin in the light. Was it always like that?

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be harsh Rage, but I don't really see an improvement expect maybe the frontal area. :(

Oh and your month 10 "top" photo isn't working, please fix. :)

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Fixed!

Haha.. i'm over it. I don't think the sides will come back.. but if my hair stays like this for 10 years or so, I definitely won't be whinging.

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
yea I agree, your sides aren't too bad but as long as finasteride keeps your hairline then you should be looking good. :)

Your top seems to be doing just fine, doesn't seem like it changed at all.

dan65

Reaction score
any more pictures? Rage I'm guessing everything is great since no posts past month 10. If you still go to this site, just let me know.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
There's still more yes!

Month 11:

Front
Right
Left
Back

Looking the same.. same same same! I suppose the pictures makes it worse than it really is, since its photographed using a flash.

Cheers!

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
The front looks great. The top and back both look quite great too. The sides do look a little less-than great, but as long as everything else stays the way they are you should be just fine. If they alone thickened up you'd be thrown off the Norwood-scale. :shock:

MrSmelly

Reaction score
Yeah your hair looks perfectly fine, or better then many normal people i think. But it's good to attack the problem before it occurs, or prevention which ur doing...so tat is great. I wish i had that kinda attitude and acceptance early, rather then questioning whether it was true or not? I was in a similar situation, i approached my father, and he sorta said i thought too much, and worry about more imporant stuff. Then 2 years after, it proves that what i was worrying about is true. =/

Best of luck with ur regimen.

Dpunkz

Established Member
Reaction score
wait do dude, are you sayin you use 1 5mg proscar every 5 days? cuz w/e ur doing seems to be working

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
I meant I have an average of 5mg over the course of 5 days. It's kind of like this:

Day 1: 1/4 Proscar
Day 2: 1/4 Proscar
Day 3: 1/4 Proscar
Day 4: 1/4 Proscar
Day 5: Nothing.
Repeat

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Month 12:

Front
Right
Left
Back

Its been a year already! Unfortunately, I think my hair has become thinner in many parts.. whether it is due to the unstopable male pattern baldness factor or it's just a shed (*hopes*), I do not know.

kremlin

Reaction score
hey rage,

great result!! my condition is almost the same as your Month 0 condition
i will start on the my regime similar to yours and will just keep my finger crossed :)

I have also started my story in "Tell your Story" forum in i can keep track of my progress.

Anyway, i am really glad to read another successful sotry in this forum.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
although on a more positive note, it might just be a shed.

Why? Because the hairs in the balding sides are quite thick (especially when comparing it to the front whispy hairs), so I can hope against hope that the lost hairs will come back... male pattern baldness doesn't mean it just vansishes right? It should be that they become thinner and thinner.. right? right? RIGHT??

:/

Bismarck

Reaction score
That looks normal to me. Absolutely normal.
Looks like you used a styling agent that sticked the hairs together.

Hitman000

Reaction score
hey rage,
great story man, getting at an early stage and fighting the sh*t, just went through all 12 pages, and all the pics, looks like everythings going good man congrats!!.
im just starting out on here aswell, im an aussie too, at the same stage u probably are or maybe just a bit more thicker/thinner i cant really tell, and about the same age as you.
im gonna hit the reviogen first but, give that a try see what happens, i really dont wanna take a pill, but if nothing happens ill pop the fuckers like theres no tommorow!! anywayz good luck with it all, and good luck to everyone on here!!
cyaz

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would relax rage, your hair looks a lot shorter in that new pic, i think that's why it looks different. besides, i've been shedding a lot lately too, i think its the new season. on a side note: dude, if you just added some american crew fiber + some american crew structure gel, you could get a money bed head look. you should try it out.

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
cool story. Looks like there will be a new generation of male pattern baldness-sufferers that catch it really early and can maintain a decent head of hair for years/decades.

I hope to be one of them. We gotta thank the experts on this site for their help though!

Good Luck!