Psa: Women Do Not Magically Drop Their Standards As Soon As They Hit 30

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you leave the last name blank?

BTW, who takes your tinder photos? Any tips for the pictures?

Here's an example of a low-quality pic:

gettyimages-944363520-h_2018.jpg

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women's sexual peak is probably when there fertility is physically going down.

That's my guess. It would have to be in their late twenties or thirties.

As men, are sperm is probably healthier before age ruins it.

I was uglier in my teenage years. So, the sexual revolution didn't happen TO me, although
I was alive then.

There are some women who "put out" in their teenage years. But that doesn't mean they
enjoy it, only that they are trying to please their boyfriends.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least it's not that one of him biting his lip. They seem to use that photo for at least half the stories on Facebook.

Yes he's looking awful.
If you look carefully at the above picture, his 5 o'clock shadow resembles a Hitler mustache. That ... might be the worst facial hair setup that I've ever seen on somebody who's putting effort into their facial hair setup.

shookwun

Reaction score
Women age like milk, men tend to carry on their aesthetic far longer than women. As the Menopausal cycle dwindle Estrogen levels over time.The breast sag, tummy stretch, eyebrows thin & so do the hair.

Men benefit from being able to carry on the burden of skin sagging because it can be seen as a masculine quality, all though diminishing in aesthetics. Theres nothing remotely beneficial of aging aside from more wisdom through out your existence. Which can be contributed to the common belief that men age better. rugged deterioration and breakdown is one way to look at it.

But here's the catch, when a man starts to bald almost anything said before hand goes out the door as hair carries such a huge weight on your overall aesthetics. it's one of those traits that keep someone who's old to look better then they actually do. So in theory if you have hairloss it's unlikely for you to look better then a women as you age. Genetics play the biggest role, but there are factors that are in our control such as environmental exposure. lifestyle and maintaining a healthy BMI.

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men benefit from being able to carry on the burden of skin sagging because it can be seen as a masculine quality, all though diminishing in aesthetics. Theres nothing remotely beneficial of aging aside from more wisdom through out your existence. Which can be contributed to the common belief that men age better. rugged deterioration and breakdown is one way to look at it.

But here's the catch, when a man starts to bald almost anything said before hand goes out the door as hair carries such a huge weight on your overall aesthetics. it's one of those traits that keep someone who's old to look better then they actually do. So in theory if you have hairloss it's unlikely for you to look better then a women as you age. Genetics play the biggest role, but there are factors that are in our control such as environmental exposure. lifestyle and maintaining a healthy BMI.
Ronald Reagan at 70 had more sexual market value than your typical mid-twenties balding guy. Why? Hair.

5807d49d9e749.image.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you guys pick those awful examples?

That balding guy would have much less sex appeal even if he were still a NW1. He looks like he has Klinefelter's syndrome.

View attachment 85425
https://www.lybrate.com/topic/all-about-klinefelter-s-syndrome/1e1bc9228ec4295b4b4fb2792f299f53
That's Wayne Rooney. He's a professional football player, not a random klinefelter guy. It was the first guy that came to mind when thinking of an average looking guy that went bald young.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's Wayne Rooney. He's a professional football player, not a random klinefelter guy. It was the first guy that came to mind when thinking of an average looking guy that went bald young.

In that photo he has a pig nose, ear that stick out, and awful skin.

Maybe his skin went with the hair, and the rest is just due to a bad camera angle.

blackg

Reaction score
Wayne Rooney couldn't play real football.