Prp Treatment growing "Peach fuzz" but will these hairs become dark, mature hairs?

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck to you. By the 3rd month, you're gonna be glad you took the leap.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, thought I'd mention. My Doctor told me that if I smoked cigarettes, Prp wouldn't work. Just a heads up.

duelmaster

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice but your photo's would be.of great help so waiting for them and it can educate many people on this site

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
Called Doctor again, he promised to get them to me tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the before and 6 month after with only PRP.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the front

1 treatment of only PRP, no Acell, no CRP, no Rogain, no Nut Destroying pills.... Well actually I do eat healthy and take B12 Vitamins

- - - Updated - - -

My hair length is exactly the same. Cut with #3 both times before I went in for the treatment

Attachments

• Before prp.jpg
    Before prp.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 400
  • 6 months after prp.jpg
    6 months after prp.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 394
  • Front before PRP.jpg
    Front before PRP.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 440
  • Front 6 months after PRP.jpg
    Front 6 months after PRP.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 407

duelmaster

Reaction score
you have lost alot of hair already dude i am really sorry for you
prp is used to stop shedding and make current thicker but for regrowing i dont think it will work whats urs and your doctors take on this??

- - - Updated - - -

you have lost alot of hair already dude i am really sorry for you
prp is used to stop shedding and make current thicker but for regrowing i dont think it will work whats urs and your doctors take on this??

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
This is the 1st time I saw these pics. I knew my hair was darker but to me it looks like my hair is filling in. And I can see what you can't see, ALL the Peach Fuzz. It's only been about a month since my 2nd treatment so in about 5 months we'll see if the Peach Fuzz improves at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I had the treatment done when I 1st started losing my hair

- - - Updated - - -

Doctor told me before my 2nd treatment that I don't have any more miniaturizing hairs and he was impressed with how much peach fuzz I had growing on my hairline .

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
It's been almost 2 months since my 2nd treatment. Last night I noticed some of the peach fuzz is getting darker! I could only see the peach fuzz under the right lighting before. The peach fuzz closest to my hairline is getting darker!!! WHOOHHOOOOO

duelmaster

Reaction score
Congo dude really happy for you I have also talked to Doctor may be i'll be having in 1 or 2 weeks
He also included derma roller

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks and good luck to you.

I was in my friends pool the other day, ran my hands through my wet hair and not a single strand on my hands. Oh the joy, lol.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shed on PRP is quite strange. Are you on anything else?

Also, could you provide recent photos? I couldnt see much of an improvement in your last ones, if at all. I'm contemplating getting PRP treatment myself, so I'd really appreciate if you could post some photo of your recent improvements.

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
Had a shed at the 2 month mark but after that, I lose next to none. Those pics are 6 months after 1 treatment. I'm coming up on the 8 month mark so nothing has really changed since then. Going for a check up in 2 months and will post pics then.
Just an FYI, PRP won't grow all your hair back in 1 treatment but it will stop your shed and make your hair darker. Look at my photos closely, the top of my head is much darker and so is the back. You can hardly see my scalp after the treatment.

DFWdesperado

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can spot a little regrowth in the photos, congrats man...If it halts future loss also sounds like a worthwhile treatment..

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
When are you suppose to see the full benefit of this treatment? How long does it last?

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
Doctor said 2 treatments. 6 months apart. Could take up to 2 years till full results are shown. Will need a treatment every 2-3 years to maintain. Was aiming to fill in crown and top of head so I'd only need transplant on hairline but Had a few inhections along the hairline just as a test and grew a bunch of peach fuzz, so I'm thinkn of getting a few more treatments and seeing what happens with the fuzz.

With Prp, the most important thing I've learned is the type of centrifuge used. From my research, the Harvest centerfuges is the best. Went with Doctor that shelled out the bucks to buy the best

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it, but how old are you and how long have you been losing your hair?

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So will it maintain whatever hair you have left for the rest of your life with periodic sessions??