Prostaglandin Protocol General Discussion [swisstemples]

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
Stated as follows is a myth: "Only prostoglandin protocol can regrow male pattern baldness temples bald for a v long time."

I am doing better or atleast as well as swiss with more established protocols, aka Big3. I do loads of other things but I think they only provide a little support to the scalp and hair health and don't do anything significant on their own.

Let me explain:
I have been balder much more and much longer.
As everyone knows including swiss, the temples are bl**dy stubborn bast"*^s. It takes forever... but it happens eventually.

Not saying swiss's protocol is snake oil, it is not. It is a very good, scientific and groundbreaking and will definitely benefit anyone's hair. All I am saying it is not the only silver bullet and it is not the holy grail. I have achieved that on big3. Lucky to be good responder.

Kamino

Reaction score
Where do I sign up to purchase all these extreme items and risk my health to regrow luscious peach fuzz, please sign me up !!! The results are astounding!

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh man.. Fresh noobs... Who doesn't love them! :uglylol:. A never-ending cycle.

Oh man.. You're so interesting. I think everyone here understood you didn't like the research going on on the private forum nor the people experiencing it. Maybe it's time to move on now ;)

Kamino

Reaction score
As long as there is no tangible cure for hair loss, newbies will continue to be conned out of their money and have their pocket picked and this protocol which no-one has had success with including lord swiss proves this. Your best bet is still finasteride/dutasteride minoxidil and a hair transplant and this will be so for the foreseeable future. Its sad but that's all we have

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do I sign up to purchase all these extreme items and risk my health to regrow luscious peach fuzz, please sign me up !!! The results are astounding!

:bravo: The results were not impressive IMO.. It is way too much work and uncertainty for too little yield. Let the scientists, or swiss temples, completely perfect this angle of hair loss before wasting so much time on it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would make more sense to "wait for science" if alternative treatments like CB0301, seti, and bimatoprost were not five years away.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why so many of you are bashing him tbh, Oye rg, never has Swiss said his protocol is the only way to grow back temples, there was a well established treatment you may be familiar with that was on the market for years before Swiss' protocol. It's called, Minoxidil, and Swiss has stated in the past that his protocol in no means is meant to deter people from conventional treatments, the reason is it groundbreaking is because whereas in the past everyone who had achieved regrowth had done so with big 3 alone, Swiss is the first person to do so using an entirely new range of treatments many of which are easily obtainable and the hairs that grow are not dependant like Minoxidil hairs. Please stop putting words in his mouth so that you can shout them down.

What he has done in no way effects anyone on this forum negatively, he has not told you to buy anything, none of the things he was using in the Ghetto Protocol are things he has investments in (Seriously you think those 100 different bottles of Cold Pressed Castor Oil are all companies under SwissTemples Ltd?), he was an original member on Hair Loss forums way before this protocol, it's not like he is some scammer who has come from out of the blue to tell you about his brand new laser helmet that grows sweet **** all, and neither his log nor his protocol, nor his presence on this Earth effect you in any way. So why the **** do you all care so much? No shady foreign salesman is forcing you to take his potentially dodgy treatments with one hand and emptying your wallet with the other.

Or are you this aggressive because you've charged the man with advertising false hope? Some of the people on this forum are painfully stupid, especially when it comes to things they have literally no idea about.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Where exactly did I bash him or said anything negative? I appreciate what he is doing and it is useful and groundbreaking
read the rest of it. no you weren't bashing him but you were quoting him for things he's never said and then arguing against it.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
First off I have no literal/fig. home brewed solution either which to improve mine or another fellow sufferers dire hair state. And were it so, yes I would happily try to answer your questions chronologically and accurately; to the best of my capacity. Kind of like Swiss Temples' model of transparency.

Let me just start by impressing the point that I do not disrespect any bald person/persons purporting improvisational hair loss treatment success or subsequent utilitarian efforts thereof. As long as they are acting responsibly and with complete transparency. We need this sort of tenacious, pioneering disposition and temperament simultaneously flowing between both ends of the battle lines.
From what I can make of ST's understandably celebrated achievements, (restricted by my constricted view-scape of course) is that until we have more evidence, that which more clearly shows more participants are increasingly exhibiting progress while observing Mr.Temples' "protocol", I will be seeing his personal strides as a lucky fluke.
I praise him for his impassionate efforts, but we all come to find that behind every great name is a greater number. Regrettably I am not yet seeing it.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
read the rest of it. no you weren't bashing him but you were quoting him for things he's never said and then arguing against it.

Agreed. And apologies to swiss if he ever reads it.

You are right swiss has not made these claims but it has generally been turned into that by others on the forum, i.e., this is the only way you could grow back temples gone for a long time.

I just wanted to clarify that I have seen similar results with just big3 so there is hope for some even without the PGE2 and oral Castor oil. But if you can do these it is even better.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think his hair growth may have hit a roadblock, was sort of apparent at the last 2 progress pics he posted. Which sucks. really thought with hard work and determination/discipline, we'd be able to replicate his results.

Nonetheless, you cannot deny the PGD2 - PGE angle that he experimented with. It did give him some solid regrowth. No, Minoxidil does not give that kind of regrowth.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think his hair growth may have hit a roadblock, was sort of apparent at the last 2 progress pics he posted. Which sucks. really thought with hard work and determination/discipline, we'd be able to replicate his results.

Nonetheless, you cannot deny the PGD2 - PGE angle that he experimented with. It did give him some solid regrowth. No, Minoxidil does not give that kind of regrowth.

Off course minoxidil doesn't give that kind of regrowth in your fantasy world Norwood One.

Something with confirmation bias :roll:.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
...Swiss is the first person to do so using an entirely new range of treatments many of which are easily obtainable and the hairs that grow are not dependant like Minoxidil hairs....

All dues to Swiss for publishing his findings but how can you say the hairs he grew are not dependent on his regimen? For that to be true he would have to stop for at least 3 months.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
does anyone know why he doesn't add finasteride to his regime? wouldn't it help protect his new hair? so he could take a break for a while if he wanted to

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
does anyone know why he doesn't add finasteride to his regime? wouldn't it help protect his new hair? so he could take a break for a while if he wanted to

He already uses dutasteride already for quite a while.