Prostaglandin Protocol General Discussion [swisstemples]

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Too early to say really as I realised that the vehicle I was using for seti (stemoxydine, the cheap garner one) was becoming unstable after a few days, waiting on eth/PG in post. I am taking oral seti as well as a stop gap until I can sort out the vehicle, but it's not doing anything other than reducing my itch, topical is the way to go for efficacy.

I do think castor oil is having a positive effect as since I started using it topically with DMSO my hair has improved in density and overall appearance. But yeah too early to say how it's working as a whole yet.

It wont be stable in eth/pg either. I'm forced to make a fresh batch every day just to be sure.

Avacfc

Reaction score
It wont be stable in eth/pg either. I'm forced to make a fresh batch every day just to be sure.

As already stated by the main man himself and i use 50 eth/ 30 polyabsorb 80/ 20 dmi.

Holds my 5% seti for 3 weeks untill i make next batch.

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
As already stated by the main man himself and i use 50 eth/ 30 polyabsorb 80/ 20 dmi.

Holds my 5% seti for 3 weeks untill i make next batch.

I'm using everclear in place of ethanol. That 5% water in it might be responsible for unstable solution.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jay, do you have any links for that last part?

What about SHBG?

Thanks for the advice on taking the picolinate form of zinc, and making sure it includes B6. What do you think of zinc amino acid chelate?

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Jay, do you have any links for that last part?

What about SHBG?

Thanks for the advice on taking the picolinate form of zinc, and making sure it includes B6. What do you think of zinc amino acid chelate?

You need all zinc you can get. Gotta lower those estrogen levels quick! I know yours must be through the roof.

Fullhead1day

Established Member
Reaction score
No point of jumping to conclusions, the protocol hasn't been out for too long.

I'm hopped on protocol, hopefully I get good results.

deniak

Reaction score
Serious question guys. Swiss protocol is mainstream more than 6 months. Do we have at least one documented progress pic of at least some new vellus hairs from using PG protocol from someone whos name is not Swisstemples?
Not? Ok, its time to move on.

Danielst

Reaction score
Yeah, most of them. Don't think they were using finasteride or dutasteride though. I've been told by some of them on the P H G chat that there's not much I can expect to do without using anti androgens so I've decided not to bother.

well this is discouraging to say the least, but perhaps we could use the new finasteride cream that stays in the scalp, as I also suffered from sides while on finasteride.

btw, what does P H G stand for?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I trust nazis like I trust flat-earthers, advocates of homeopathy, and young-earth creationists.

If somebody demonstrates a fundamental inability to process basic information, then I have a hard time believing them in anything.

Fullhead1day

Established Member
Reaction score
Swiss said he took 10mg of dutasteride as a loading dose for a short period of time. like for 7 days or so.. His regular dosage is about 1mg/day.