Prostaglandin Protocol General Discussion [swisstemples]

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
This post is to discuss the prostaglandin protocol found at swisstemples.com
Basically, its from a guy trying to go from NW2 to NW1/0 by inhibiting PGD2, increasing PGE2, and activating progenitor cells. He's had some good success and many people are copying his methods, which are a combination of some of the experimental treatments being used these days.

I've been reading about people trying different parts of this on HairLossTalk.com and wanted to make a general thread we can discuss how to carry out the protocol and how its going.

So far I have: Sulfasalazine, Derma needler, Lithium Chloride, and Castor Oil.
I'd like to get my hands on valproic acid, but have no idea where to get it. Best I could find is Sodium valproate pill on inhouse. I wanted to get stemoxydine but its too expensive. Also the UVB lamps are very expensive and seem hard to carry out each week so I havent gotten that yet either.

Anyone tried this yet or have thoughts on it?

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
This post is to discuss the prostaglandin protocol found at swisstemples.com
Basically, its from a guy trying to go from NW2 to NW1/0 by inhibiting PGD2, increasing PGE2, and activating progenitor cells. He's had some good success and many people are copying his methods, which are a combination of some of the experimental treatments being used these days.

I've been reading about people trying different parts of this on HairLossTalk.com and wanted to make a general thread we can discuss how to carry out the protocol and how its going.

So far I have: Sulfasalazine, Derma needler, Lithium Chloride, and Castor Oil.
I'd like to get my hands on valproic acid, but have no idea where to get it. Best I could find is Sodium valproate pill on inhouse. I wanted to get stemoxydine but its too expensive. Also the UVB lamps are very expensive and seem hard to carry out each week so I havent gotten that yet either.

Anyone tried this yet or have thoughts on it?

I started 1mm dermarolling + Li Cl once in a week
1-2ml castor oil orally everyday and topical with ethanol but very seldom (maybe 1-2 times a week)
I wanna try sulfa as well.

0.25mg finasteride in every 3 days doesnt work for me :( and I cant increase dosage because of ****ing gyno

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.25 mg finasteride + Castor oil + Dermastamp here. Soon also minoxidil.

No results thus far, didn't even stop it. But I'm only on full-dose propecia for 3 months so we will see. I'd love to add Seti though.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dermarolling + Castor Oil only so far..(Plus minoxidil and S5 from before)

Waiting on people's blockbuster results before taking the seti plunge myself.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
I started 1mm dermarolling + Li Cl once in a week
1-2ml castor oil orally everyday and topical with ethanol but very seldom (maybe 1-2 times a week)
I wanna try sulfa as well.

0.25mg finasteride in every 3 days doesnt work for me :( and I cant increase dosage because of ****ing gyno

What ethanol are you using exactly? I need to order some.
I feel you on the finasteride. I had to quit due to sides. Have you ever heard dutasteride may have less sides? It doesnt make sense but some people swear it was better for them.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
What ethanol are you using exactly? I need to order some.
I feel you on the finasteride. I had to quit due to sides. Have you ever heard dutasteride may have less sides? It doesnt make sense but some people swear it was better for them.

dutasteride is a strange one. Logic says that it if you got sides on finasteride, you'll get them even worse on dutasteride. Yet I've heard people switching to dutasteride from finasteride and having a much better time on it. Might be something to do with the Test boost overcoming any low-DHT sides. It also inhibitits 5AR1 much more strongly. Maybe there's some hidden property that finasteride has that dutasteride doesn't. It's weird.

Unstable

Reaction score
Swiss’s research and protocol is ground breaking. His temples were receded and bald for 7 years or so. After his protocol, he’s literally a couple of months away from regrowing or having back his juvenile hairline. If this doesn’t excite the masses, I don’t know what will.

It is still early days; many other people have started and taken up his protocol. So we need to wait maybe 6 months or year when we start to see the real results of work. If others start regrowing hair like Swiss, well, I be damned.

Swiss Temples, Big Three and sometimes even natural methods shows that hair will ALWAYS grow under the right conditions and that hair follicles don’t die.

Regrowing temples/hairline has always been the most difficult part in regrowing hair. Big 3 does well on the crown, midsection and front and sometimes on the hairline.

Exciting days ahead

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont wanna speak for swiss, but as far as i know, he regrew his temples and at NW0 now. Just the density on his temples isnt there yet.

Have you heard of him lately? He seemed to disappear, no updates on his website since November

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you heard of him lately? He seemed to disappear, no updates on his website since November

As far as I've understood he decided not to post again until he reach his hair goal, because he's sick of
- People asking the same questions over and over again
- People mailing him their whole hair loss story like he's everyone's shrink
- People constantly asking for progress
- People calling him scammer
Which can be understood. I think his sudden popularity got a bit out of control ^^
There is a subreddit about him, he answered like one month ago.
If firstpost is right I guess he'll be updating pictures soon.

Alphus

Reaction score
@Parisienne: Ok, he could have his reasons, but we too, since he could be everyone (I trust him, but who knows?!) and there is a lot of scam on the web.
Furthermore, it seems to me that doesn't work for everybody. How many people are satisfied?
I need a website where it is explained all, all the recipe, all his biography, etc... so he can quit to answer questions and we can try a GB and if it works.
In his blog there should be all. As always, I hope it's not so expensive. :(

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the real question is: how many people took care of the four necessary aspects of the thing and stuck with it long enough to see results ?
And I personally think the website is okay, remember he's not doing this full time. If you look through his first answers on his Ask he even tells where he buys his stuff.

And we can do research too. We have Google and ****, we can understand every aspect.

The only problem I see is that only a few have access to the real molecules and can see results while the masses have to wait and play Russian Roulette with Kane. But this can also be understood at the moment. *** obviously can't organise group buys for 100+ people. At least that's how I understand it.

Alphus

Reaction score
Ok, I found the protocol here:
http://swisstemples.com/what-to-buy-and-use/
So, people that are following "prostaglandine protocol" are ok.
I personally don't understand the theory behind this, but who cares if I 'd follow that recipe.

But how can we know if there won't be any side effects?
I am also investigate on the web if there are people who are experimenting this and are satisfied.

EDIT: I saw, as you said, that they're experimenting with other molecules. I don't understand why, if that regime works. Maybe they're trying something cheaper and safer?

Last edited:

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
He stopped posting because he failed, end of the story.
Swiss temple 0 - hair loss 1

Oh man.. Fresh noobs... Who doesn't love them! :uglylol:. A never-ending cycle.