Propecia Journal: New Pic Aug 2008*Update*

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been on propecia for 10months now & I love to hear feed back.
(11-14-06 Pic A & B) (12-31-06 Pic C & D)
A
3ycbb48.jpg
B
40krhft.jpg
C
3ygbx3t.jpg

D
4c9ksy0.jpg
E
2sb7rf7.jpg
F
2cygobm.jpg

G
403z4b7.jpg
H
30134aq.jpg
I
2eb9180.jpg

454gwfo.jpg
J
29at8vp.jpg
[K
4c0aag5.jpg
L
33y2ee0.jpg
M[img http://i11.tinypic.com/34jehvt.jpg[/img]N
5y00big.jpg
O
5z1wmix.jpg
P
4m1wtc2.jpg
Q
6aqut15.jpg
R
iznuds.jpg
S
2z6ijhv.jpg
T
(1-5-07 pic E) (1-24-07 pic F & G)
(2-07 Pic H) (3-11-07 Pic I 4-3-07 pic J) (K-N-4-19-26 2007)
(Q-R sept. 2007) (T Aug. 2008)

Alright I know its been a while since I've posted anything about myself, Probally since Sept 2007. Well everythings going good. Been taking care of my hair since Nov 2006. Well I go back and forth with Propecia and Fenpecia. For the most part i stick with fenpecia for 3 months then go back to propecia for a month then back to finasteride. The reason for that is cause of money. I feel i need to go back on to the real propecia cause i belive the fenpecia isnt as strong. the pic i posted is my 3rd month on fenpecia. I feel the hair is alot weaker, harder to syle and loses its fullness. I nver dare to go beyond 3 months to see if it gets worst. Anyways I'm back on propecia and things are great with rogiane for eyebrows lol.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
What kind of hairloss would anyone classifie the first picture? And Is it to early to tell any regrowth?

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
If regrowth started on the day you took your first pill, it would be around 1cm long now...

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
lain said:
If regrowth started on the day you took your first pill, it would be around 1cm long now...
Lian should I expect to see anymore results?

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont know mate. Im on my 3rd week of propecia myself so Im a couple of weeks behind you. I know that rogaine has given me some new hairs (8th week on that now), but nothing that I can attribute to propecia and while I check every day to see my progress I dont expect much from propecia in the first 3 months... ill be glad if I dont have a bad shed.

G

For being honest to me your hair looks exactly the same. Regrowth on Propecia usually can be expected around the months 4-9.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
It's looks exactly the same, and that's not a bad sign. You're only two months in. Considerable egrowth now would be early even for a growth stimulant like minoxidil. Possible regrowth will become noticeable at 6 months (at the minimum).

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
lain said:
I dont know mate. Im on my 3rd week of propecia myself so Im a couple of weeks behind you. I know that rogaine has given me some new hairs (8th week on that now), but nothing that I can attribute to propecia and while I check every day to see my progress I dont expect much from propecia in the first 3 months... ill be glad if I dont have a bad shed.
I see btw Lain you're hair looks fine for 30 years old. So, then
I can't wait to see my results in 6 months. I will post then. One qustion how would you describe my hair loss?

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair just looks a bit diffuse at the front, but I think you still have a good hairline.

Goodluck to both of us!

G

weezerboi18 said:
lain said:
I see btw Lain you're hair looks fine for 30 years old. So, then
I can't wait to see my results in 6 months. I will post then. One qustion how would you describe my hair loss?

A Norwood 2 with minor diffuse thinning (mainly in frontal areas).

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any difference that you think you can see at this stage is psychological, I look forward to hearing about your progress in a few months, good luck.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
Far Too Young said:
Check out Weezerboi's myspace. He should be shot. Nice success, though.
Whats wrong with my myspace? Even though I havent updated my profile in forever.

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
new pic makes your hair look perfect... but the trick is to show your hair in the least flattering way you can... then you can judge real progress. I think the shot is too distant, your hair is dry, and different lighting from other shots.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
all this growth is from the minoxidil, not propecia you understand im sure..

Pharaoh

Reaction score
I don't understand how people don't see a difference. His hair looks much thicker then baseline and his hairline is much better. It's a perfect head of hair now!! Congrats!

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
all this growth is from the minoxidil, not propecia you understand im sure..
Im not so sure what you mean? So am i wasting my time with propecia? I just apply the rogaine foam to my hairline. Im trying to grow out a widows peak now. I will update another pic in a few.