weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Propecia Journal: New Pic September *Update*

new pic

RaginDemon

Reaction score

it looks like the mid frontal section has thicken up a lot.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

damn that last pic is a huge difference from the first one. You can tell it definitely thickened up and look like your hairline is fully restored. Great results

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

hey i also noticed you said you gained weight while on the drug. Do you attribute that to the propecia or did you just not work out? Did you lose the weight though cause your face looks a lot trimmer in the last pic?

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score

i did gain weight and I belive it was from the propecia. I look thiner now in my latest pic due to a diet pill I'am taking called "Alli" which you can get at walmart. It has really help me with with my weight control. I'am starting to look my age and younger now and dressing younger =). Before I started Propecia i was 22 and people thought i was 27 or 28. Now Ive been told i look my age!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

good thing finasteride works for you man!

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score

weezerboi18 said:
i did gain weight and I belive it was from the propecia. I look thiner now in my latest pic due to a diet pill I'am taking called "Alli" which you can get at walmart. It has really help me with with my weight control. I'am starting to look my age and younger now and dressing younger =). Before I started Propecia i was 22 and people thought i was 27 or 28. Now Ive been told i look my age!

I heard if you take propecia too long it can reduce your life span by 10 years?

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yeah man you definitely look a lot younger in the last pic, congrats on your success, makes me want to start the foam and complete the big three

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score

TonyTheTiger said:
weezerboi18 said:

WHAT?!?!?!?!

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score

ginger-uk said:
TonyTheTiger said:
weezerboi18 said:

WHAT?!?!?!?!
it was on yahoo low test in men can shorten life span

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score

it was on yahoo low test in men can shorten life span

yea but with propecia u get 10% higher so... u should live longer then. :woot:
Test doesnt get lower...

darth_beaver

Reaction score

Hi all, I've been taking propecia for the last 6 years religiously every day since I started seeing my front hairs receed. I probably would have been bald by now if I had not taken it. My hair used to feel fragile at the slightest pull. The DHT inhibitor definitely strengthened it. Now I'm noticing the front is getting a bit thin on either side but my crown hairs are solid and thick. (I usually put fangs as my wife calls it to hide the left and right temples. My wife and I are trying to conceive and I've checked my sperm count on 2 occasions. The first occasion it was low but in the second it was normal. I guess I'm more or less in the clear with that respect.

I have not used rogaine but am thinking of it now to help stimulate some hair growth. I've read some things about the foam being preferrable to the liquid. Can someone comment? Also, I've been reading on these boards about ketocozonale shampoo 2% and Aloe Vera plant and Silica. I don't want to overload my body with too many things.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

darth_beaver said:
Hi all, I've been taking propecia for the last 6 years religiously every day since I started seeing my front hairs receed. I probably would have been bald by now if I had not taken it. My hair used to feel fragile at the slightest pull. The DHT inhibitor definitely strengthened it. Now I'm noticing the front is getting a bit thin on either side but my crown hairs are solid and thick. (I usually put fangs as my wife calls it to hide the left and right temples. My wife and I are trying to conceive and I've checked my sperm count on 2 occasions. The first occasion it was low but in the second it was normal. I guess I'm more or less in the clear with that respect.

I have not used rogaine but am thinking of it now to help stimulate some hair growth. I've read some things about the foam being preferrable to the liquid. Can someone comment? Also, I've been reading on these boards about ketocozonale shampoo 2% and Aloe Vera plant and Silica. I don't want to overload my body with too many things.

thanks for the story, I hope your hair can maintain with the extra help from minoxidil.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Still looks good man.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey ur hair is dyed in that last pic right? What did u use to dye it black? looks cool