Propecia & Brain Fog

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much the same as it was when i started, slightly less density but recession was stopped in it tracks. i also had a transplant last year to adress the hairline so im pretty much better than baseline atm.
damn, sounds good. any pics?

MeInMyOwnWords

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm norwood 2.5 and counting, past nw2 its already huge hit, past nw3 its a death sentence

Man, I want to keep my hair just as bad as anyone else, but it's not a death sentence.

I'm f*****g obsessed with keeping my hair, and it absolutely sucks losing it, but at the end of the day letting it affect you that much is beta af. I'm 24 and losing hair, but we tell all the "full heads" to not waste their lives on here. Why the f*** are we wasting our youth on here?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I want to keep my hair just as bad as anyone else, but it's not a death sentence.

I'm f*****g obsessed with keeping my hair, and it absolutely sucks losing it, but at the end of the day letting it affect you that much is beta af. I'm 24 and losing hair, but we tell all the "full heads" to not waste their lives on here. Why the f*** are we wasting our youth on here?
same age, whats ur current norwood?

we are here cuz we are balding and trying to find a solution to the problem while chatting about the effects on one's life of this disease with other sufferers.

there's nothing beta in realizing of ur social market value drop due to being aware of the lookism mechanichs.

MeInMyOwnWords

My Regimen
Reaction score
same age, whats ur current norwood?

we are here cuz we are balding and trying to find a solution to the problem while chatting about the effects on one's life of this disease with other sufferers.

there's nothing beta in realizing of ur social market value drop due to being aware of the lookism mechanichs.

You'e right... I'm just tired of worrying about it man. NW3ish. My pattern of hair loss is weird. I've always had a bad hairline, but only recently is it truly thinning.

If I'm being honest, I rock a shaved head really well. I'm naturally muscular and grow a dope beard. But f*** hair loss. I'm becoming more and more bitter. All we have to rely on is a f*****g pill that can severely f*** you up? Yeah, f*** my neurosteroids; I love possibly developing neurodegenerative disorders and having sexual dysfunction.

Sigh... I'm so done man.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'e right... I'm just tired of worrying about it man. NW3ish. My pattern of hair loss is weird. I've always had a bad hairline, but only recently is it truly thinning.

If I'm being honest, I rock a shaved head really well. I'm naturally muscular and grow a dope beard. But f*** hair loss. I'm becoming more and more bitter. All we have to rely on is a f*****g pill that can severely f*** you up? Yeah, f*** my neurosteroids; I love possibly developing neurodegenerative disorders and having sexual dysfunction.

Sigh... I'm so done man.
yea, well, at the very least u will have limited damage cuz of hair loss due to normal head shape and beard, some people here dont have it, including me

but yeah, its bullshit

life quality = pre-birth genetics gamble

MeInMyOwnWords

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea, well, at the very least u will have limited damage cuz of hair loss due to normal head shape and beard, some people here dont have it, including me

but yeah, its bullshit

life quality = pre-birth genetics gamble

Pretty much...

Have you ever shaved head before? Thought about just getting f*****g jacked? I've legit thought about just biting the bullet and doing cycles of AAS. It'd make hair worse, but why delay the inevitable? For whatever reason I'm not scared of AAS but finasteride terrifies me.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much...

Have you ever shaved head before? Thought about just getting f*****g jacked? I've legit thought about just biting the bullet and doing cycles of AAS. It'd make hair worse, but why delay the inevitable? For whatever reason I'm not scared of AAS but finasteride terrifies me.
nah, i have terrible head shape, literally the worst one for balding, so even if i go bald i will have to wear wig or move to uncivilized forests in siberia and live there till the end of my days

MeInMyOwnWords

My Regimen
Reaction score
nah, i have terrible head shape, literally the worst one for balding, so even if i go bald i will have to wear wig or move to uncivilized forests in siberia and live there till the end of my days

Damn, sorry bruh...

You gonna hop on finasteride or dutasteride? I keep going back and forth on whether or not I'm just gonna stop being a little b**ch and take this finasteride I literally have right beside me.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, sorry bruh...

You gonna hop on finasteride or dutasteride? I keep going back and forth on whether or not I'm just gonna stop being a little b**ch and take this finasteride I literally have right beside me.

Trust me on this, as your balding gets worse, you will become more desperate. It's inevitable. So you will end up trying finasteride no matter what, might as well do it now while you still have hair worth saving.

Chris DH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! I am a new user and enjoyed reading yalls posts. I want to start of by saying I went through a FUT procedure in December and I am SUPER happy with the results. I look and feel like a new person. The key is finding the best doctor available in your area (or in your state). I went to Dallas for mine and I live in San Antonio. ANYWAY, the Doctor told me if I take finasteride, I can prevent further balding and may not even have to come back for another procedure. Not long after I started taking the finasteride, I started to notice brain fog, low libido and it sucked so bad. I even started to feel depressed. I have been off finasteride for 6 days now and I feel so much better!!! I know the effects are different for everyone but F Finasteride! I say if you can pony up the $$ for FUE/FUT do it, its life changing and permanent. I can upload some photos if you all want to see.

Take care!

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, sorry bruh...

yeah, same sh*t, dude. idk, finasteride is pure sick gamble, u might be fine, or u might get gyno and it will f*** u up real hard

Trust me on this, as your balding gets worse, you will become more desperate. It's inevitable. So you will end up trying finasteride no matter what, might as well do it now while you still have hair worth saving.
that might be true, that if u prooced to go bald, ull realize u can lose it all and u will be desperate enough to just hop on it

DavieGravy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on Finasteride for 21 years. I started when I was 17 and am nearly 39. As time goes on, I seem to be feeling a lot worse. Over the past 7 or 8 years, I've been feeling increasingly disconnected. The zest for life is gone and I don't seem to enjoy anything. This could be unrelated to Finasteride

As a long term user, I believe the reports of Finasteride losing it's effectiveness are false. I really haven't seen significant worsening in my hair since my mid twenties. No sexual side effects.

Last edited: