Propecia and orgasm

xtcc

Reaction score
Ok guys, I have also this exact same problem as TS! I also have very weak orgasms but high libido since a couple of days. I'm freaking out.I have taken 1mg propecia for 10 days and 0.5 mg for 12 days. What should I do? How dangerous is this? I took it with lots of confidence that I would not get sides and now this....

- - - Updated - - -

Ok guys, I have also this exact same problem as TS! I also have very weak orgasms but high libido since a couple of days. I'm freaking out.I have taken 1mg propecia for 10 days and 0.5 mg for 12 days. What should I do? How dangerous is this? I took it with lots of confidence that I would not get sides and now this....

xtcc

Reaction score
could anyone give advice on what steps to take first?

- - - Updated - - -

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

If you think that you won't tolerate such side-effect, then my only advice for you is to get off the drug, ASAP. But don't do it cold turkey, wean off instead. I've been completely off finasteride for 2 years now but I still haven't got my libido/erections/normal orgasms back. I have some libido, I jack off occasionally but orgasm is really mild and erection is like 80% max.

Sportline

Reaction score
Hello, I have taken 0.5mg proscar for 6 days and now I have weak orgasm , less libido and a bit weak erection , I feel tired, may be it is psychological , any recommendations ?Should I continue taking finasteride?

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I have taken 0.5mg proscar for 6 days and now I have weak orgasm , less libido and a bit weak erection , I feel tired, may be it is psychological , any recommendations ?Should I continue taking finasteride?

The body will adapt

Rawtashk

Reaction score

This early in, it's all in your head. You feel this way because you're looking for something to freak out about. That's all.