Propecia @ 7 years

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Man in Space said:
Thats better! I dont Feel there is Yin and Yang Until I see your posting in response to Bryans Shilling Jacob. The site needs your checks and balances!

I don't "shill", any more than somebody "shills" who recommends that another person use Propecia or Rogaine.

If they actually did it like you do, even for less than 15+ years.....you would be getting close to having a point. Those two are ridiculous examples to use though. If you'd have said "Revivogen"..or "DermaHeal"...or take your pick of any other company..it would have made sense. But ppl don't even do what you do with Propecia or Rogaine..so :shakehead:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Bryan said:
I don't "shill", any more than somebody "shills" who recommends that another person use Propecia or Rogaine.

If they actually did it like you do, even for less than 15+ years.....you would be getting close to having a point. Those two are ridiculous examples to use though. If you'd have said "Revivogen"..or "DermaHeal"...or take your pick of any other company..it would have made sense. But ppl don't even do what you do with Propecia or Rogaine..so :shakehead:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Jacob

Reaction score
Playing dumb doesn't look good on you Bryan. But I'm beginning to wonder if you are just playing :shock:

BTW..another thing Proctor/Bryan keep bringing up is this "better bang for the buck" watered down versions of the products you can find outside of Proctor's site. I'm sure you're like me..prefer to use weaker products for this easy to deal with male pattern baldness :shakehead:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Playing dumb doesn't look good on you Bryan. But I'm beginning to wonder if you are just playing :shock:

I read that paragraph in your previous post in genuine puzzlement. Then I read it again, but in reverse order. After not being able to comprehend what you said after several attempts, I finally just gave up on it.

Jacob said:
BTW..another thing Proctor/Bryan keep bringing up is this "better bang for the buck" watered down versions of the products you can find outside of Proctor's site. I'm sure you're like me..prefer to use weaker products for this easy to deal with male pattern baldness :shakehead:

If you don't even believe Dr. Proctor when he says that the "watered down" version of Prox-N probably gives you "better bang for the buck", I guess there's nothing I can do for you.

Jacob

Reaction score

You're back to responding..to things you weren't going to respond to. Oh that's right..you're selectively bored :woot:

Dr. Proctor says a lot of things we shouldn't..and don't.. believe. Let's all use watered-down Revivogen...Tricomin...etc. Save money :shakehead:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
You're back to responding..to things you weren't going to respond to. Oh that's right..you're selectively bored :woot:

Yes. You're selectively boring me, Jacob. Your statement below is a good example of that.

Jacob said:
Dr. Proctor says a lot of things we shouldn't..and don't.. believe. Let's all use watered-down Revivogen...Tricomin...etc. Save money :shakehead:

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
OMG..not again..well,it's OBVIOUS ! :woot:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
So Bryan, why shouldn't we use watered down Tricomin or any other product? More bang for the buck! Proctor style!

Here's a little thought experiment (or gedanken experiment, as scientists like to say) that might help you understand this concept:

Imagine the case of Rogaine, and that somebody starts adding ONE DROP of water to each bottle of ordinary Rogaine, and then starts selling it for HALF its normal price! Do you see now how that bottle of Rogaine would give you "more bang for the buck", even though it's also "watered down"?

Think carefully, and extend the same logic to anything else (especially Prox-N). See now how it works? :)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
I just hope he realizes that he is losing all of his legitimacy with these ridiculous claims.

Who and what are you talking about?

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Jacob said:
So Bryan, why shouldn't we use watered down Tricomin or any other product? More bang for the buck! Proctor style!

Here's a little thought experiment (or gedanken experiment, as scientists like to say) that might help you understand this concept:

Imagine the case of Rogaine, and that somebody starts adding ONE DROP of water to each bottle of ordinary Rogaine, and then starts selling it for HALF its normal price! Do you see now how that bottle of Rogaine would give you "more bang for the buck", even though it's also "watered down"?

Think carefully, and extend the same logic to anything else (especially Prox-N). See now how it works? :)

Now we're supposed to believe it's not watered down that much..in fact maybe just ONE DROP of water added. You're pretty much admitting there isn't a damn bit of difference between what Proctor sells on his site compared to the other places that sell it for much cheaper. Just like other companies also sometimes sell their own products on their websites..but you can find it cheaper at Iherb or ___________. Other companies which do not btw..go around saying darn, it's watered down- the product sold elsewhere cheaper..but it's a better bang for the buck! Obviously Proctor just gets a bit extra $ per unit sold directly from his website. Again..would you buy a "watered down" version or the real deal- for a bit more $?

Bryan is a shill for Prox 'n NANO. He's been pushing these products for 15+ years. Yet claims he doesn't even use them himself..and hasn't all this time(so you can't ask him for updated before/after pics). Then he goes around asking for evidence when other companies/ppl make claims..when there's no such evidence for Protor's..or Bryan's...claims.

Let's see those before/afters Bryan. Then tell us again why you quit using even the shampoo...shampoo- something you'd normally use anyway.

Dr. Proctor is not an honest person. He makes claims he cannot back up- see his website. He talks about "mysterious ingredients" that supposedly cannot be divulged that make the product(s) even better(!) The before/afters on his site are terrible..and ancient. etc etc

BTW..another thing Proctor/Bryan keep bringing up is this "better bang for the buck" watered down versions of the products you can find outside of Proctor's site. I'm sure you're like me..prefer to use weaker products for this easy to deal with male pattern baldness

Hey..as long as we're going to be repetitive :woot:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Now we're supposed to believe it's not watered down that much..in fact maybe just ONE DROP of water added.

I'm not telling you what to believe or not to believe, I'm explaining to you the basic PRINCIPLE of how something could be "watered down", and still provide a "better bang for the buck".

Jacob said:
You're pretty much admitting there isn't a damn bit of difference between what Proctor sells on his site compared to the other places that sell it for much cheaper.

I'm telling you that the COST difference between the two products is more significant in this case than the relatively mild difference in the amount of active ingredients. Capiche?

Jacob

Reaction score
And yet you have no evidence for THAT, either :shakehead:

Now we're supposed to believe it's not watered down that much..in fact maybe just ONE DROP of water added. You're pretty much admitting there isn't a damn bit of difference between what Proctor sells on his site compared to the other places that sell it for much cheaper. Just like other companies also sometimes sell their own products on their websites..but you can find it cheaper at Iherb or ___________. Other companies which do not btw..go around saying darn, it's watered down- the product sold elsewhere cheaper..but it's a better bang for the buck! Obviously Proctor just gets a bit extra $ per unit sold directly from his website. Again..would you buy a "watered down" version or the real deal- for a bit more $?

Bryan is a shill for Prox 'n NANO. He's been pushing these products for 15+ years. Yet claims he doesn't even use them himself..and hasn't all this time(so you can't ask him for updated before/after pics). Then he goes around asking for evidence when other companies/ppl make claims..when there's no such evidence for Protor's..or Bryan's...claims.

Let's see those before/afters Bryan. Then tell us again why you quit using even the shampoo...shampoo- something you'd normally use anyway.

Dr. Proctor is not an honest person. He makes claims he cannot back up- see his website. He talks about "mysterious ingredients" that supposedly cannot be divulged that make the product(s) even better(!) The before/afters on his site are terrible..and ancient. etc etc

BTW..another thing Proctor/Bryan keep bringing up is this "better bang for the buck" watered down versions of the products you can find outside of Proctor's site. I'm sure you're like me..prefer to use weaker products for this easy to deal with male pattern baldness

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
And yet you have no evidence for THAT, either :shakehead:

[snip repeated garbage]

If you're just going to keep repeating this stuff over and over, you're making it less likely that I bother to respond to you at all.

Jacob

Reaction score
Just as I thought..no evidence.

You only respond to what you can..or can try to..anyway.

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Jacob said:
Just as I thought..no evidence.

You only respond to what you can..or can try to..anyway.

I agree and I also think he's a shill for Tricomin as well, why does he keep pushing these things?

Beeecause....he is a SHILL,which btw is..OBVIOUS ! :woot:

Jacob

Reaction score
Nah...he just uses Tricomin to push the Proctor crap..making comparisons etc. Or when he's arguing against you guys who have pointed out Tricomin is weak..etc.

As I said in another thread..he's at an acne board arguing about goofy things there as well. Probably with a lot of teens :shock:

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Man in Space said:
Thats better! I dont Feel there is Yin and Yang Until I see your posting in response to Bryans Shilling Jacob. The site needs your checks and balances!

And here's Bryan not shll'n again..yesterday in another forum:

The ingredient in Prox-N that most closely resembles minoxidil is NANO; I would imagine that NANO probably isn't as effective as minoxidil at stimulating the growth of hair. I _do_ think, though, that Prox-N is likely to be more effective than Rogaine in generally fighting the fundamental balding process, which is a different matter altogether from merely stimulating regrowth.

:shakehead: