Propecia @ 7 years

Jacob

Reaction score
And another:
Have you tried Proxiphen? If it really is "unquestionbly more effective than Propecia alone" like Dr. Proctor says, it would appear to be an obvious thing to try in lieu of finasteride (assuming you can afford to use it, of course).

There's the OBVIOUS again.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
STOPP TAKING OVER THREADS!!!!!
IM TRYING TO READ NEW STUFF!! not the same old bickering .....

Jacob

Reaction score
Shall we go back to see if you've said anything similar in threads where Bryan is bickering with others about the stupidest of things?

But you are tempting me to start a whole thread devoted to this...hmmmm...

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, there are times where i agree about the bickering and taking over threads BUT overall, its always a good laugh and somewhat entertaining. I personally believe that Bryan delibrately throws the bait waiting for Jacob to take it. Its become a cat n mouse game :)

Jacob

Reaction score
I think I will start a new thread on this. But for now..here's Bryan's latest:
Proxiphen would be an obvious thing to try, assuming you can afford it (it's pretty expensive).

Yes, yes, I know it also contains minoxidil as one of its many ingredients, but as I've mentioned before on a number of occasions, I don't think the minoxidil in Proxiphen does very much. I think the key to its success is probably the powerful SODs it contains (TEMPO/TEMPOL and PBN). Combining Proxiphen and Propecia is probably the best of all worlds, since there doesn't seem to be anything in Proxiphen that acts as a 5a-reductase inhibitor, and there's nothing else in Propecia EXCEPT a 5a-reductase inhibitor.