Prolactin "minitherapy" with SMI-1 (novel protocol for lowering prolactin locally)

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not entirely sure about that.
I haven't looked deep into it yet, but apparently PRLR regulates insulin sensitivity through the same mechanism we're hoping hinder for hair.
It's probably nothing too dramatic, but maybe a bit of cautions should be needed for those with type 2 diabetes who wants to megadose it orally lel, even though it's probably nothing.
Any comment on this from anyone? Is it a concern?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
False. Microneedling alone produces new hair follicles. Its just that their protocol produces a higher amount of new follicles.
They used chemical with to induce the WIHN with fgf9, they clearly explained that when you do skin disruption ( with needling for example), the body was creating new skin for repairing the wound, and they explained the trick was to use a chemical agent in order to "fake" the body in order to create new hair follicle instead of new skin. They clearly explained.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
False. They tried microneedling alone and they got pretty good results, just not as good as when they combined it with chemicals.
tenor (1).gif

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
False. They tried microneedling alone and they got pretty good results, just not as good as when they combined it with chemicals.
Bro, unironically you should just stop posting. You have derailed literally every single thread I've seen you post in. There was a lot of good discussion regarding new research prior to you posting here. Now you come and repeat points regarding dermarolling that we've all seen before, but you refuse to read through old threads and instead want to sh*t up new ones.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lies ? Just read the follical protocol...They clearly explained about the "trick" to fake the body in order to generate new follicle instead of new skin. Yeah, microneedling can help to regrowth some hair...but it's totally different with the good chemical agent. Stop being silly.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is officially cope now. Everyone go to bed and eradicate the trolls.

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's been so much trolling lately that I have to ask, is this legit?

Yeah no trolling, it was found in some study (we never bought it) and SMI-6 is fine. I don't have any links since I haven't seen these papers but I'm sure some other members can point you to it