Prolactin "minitherapy" with SMI-1 (novel protocol for lowering prolactin locally)

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I mean whoever owns the discord can look at my post history. I'm actually balding and I'm already on finasteride and I'm not a troll like half the cucks on here

lostandfind

Reaction score
This thread is madness, can we not all just chill and wait for the results instead of squabbling like children??

Everyone's on the same side here, we all want this sh*t cured.
It's obvious that not everyone's on the same side here. It seems fake accounts have been made for cyber-violence trying to mess up on relative threads because of conflicting interests.

Last edited:

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we all know you're ugly as f*** bro stop being insecure and just own up
Out of curiosity, could you tell me how much testosterone you have in your nails?

This thread is madness, can we not all just chill and wait for the results instead of squabbling like children??

Everyone's on the same side here, we all want this sh*t cured.
This is spot on. Nothing is happening on the Discord group besides a bunch of people sharing music videos and cracking up a couple of bad jokes - with some of them being terrible btw. It's 95% irrelevant and 5% SMI-related.

Whatever happens and as soon as something truly interesting is posted on Discord (such as clearer and more obvious result pictures), it will more than likely get shared on HairLossTalk.com

The Discord people just got fed up with hyper-agressive trolls on the forum. You have to understand that there is no other way but to prevent people from joining the thread, other than doing the police on Discord (which is obviously not an option as these guys have other things to do in life, whether or not you'd think so)

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT is where hair loss begins. Without it Androgenetic Alopecia doesn't happen as evidenced by pseudohermaphrodites without the 5-ar enzyme or by eunuchs.

I am really tired hearing this mantra,

Hair need DHT to grow, an example is body sexual hair, scalp hair have DHT even in prepubertal childrens, and pseudohermaphrodites make DHT also, ..., there are at least 5 alpha reducases enzimes types, but the mantra go on....

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT is where hair loss begins. Without it Androgenetic Alopecia doesn't happen as evidenced by pseudohermaphrodites without the 5-ar enzyme or by eunuchs. However, once the process has advanced there are other factors at play that must be addressed. Ultimately it's a disruption of Wnt signaling that causes anagen to end and I think this is mediated through IL-6 and Twist1, and can be prevented by blockade of the PRLR.

And you're the reason we are gatekeeping. It's pleasant on the discord. There are few of the incels that roam HairLossTalk.com. When we opened up the server for the last group buy more HairLossTalk.com incels joined and the level of discourse went in the gutter. We decided it was best to stop the flood of degenerates who project their own insecurities onto the rest of us.

I am shocked about how much the forum has changed in only 1-2 years. I think it's because of the arrival of the new 16-25 years old generation.

This generation of young "men" is fucked up, they are doomed for life. Internet, p**rn and social networks destroyed their souls. No amount of hair will save them. Even if they manage to regrow and keep a NW1, their madness will continue because they will always have other complexes. it's sad. Thanks God i managed to escape from this madness

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am shocked about how much the forum has changed in only 1-2 years. I think it's because of the arrival of the new 16-25 years old generation.

This generation of young "men" is fucked up, they are doomed for life. Internet, p**rn and social networks destroyed their souls. No amount of hair will save them. Even if they manage to regrow and keep a NW1, their madness will continue because they will always have other complexes. it's sad. Thanks God i managed to escape from this madness
While I don't disagree with you, I tend to see things on the bright side: this generation's struggle for appearance will hopefully make the hair loss issue matter more to researchers as it becomes more lucrative

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is happening on the Discord group besides a bunch of people sharing music videos and cracking up a couple of bad jokes - with some of them being terrible btw. It's 95% irrelevant and 5% SMI-related.

A lot of why we aren't discussing SMI much anymore is because we have nothing really to discuss until members get their SMI. We know it works, we don't know how well yet or what the optimal protocol may be, but a lot of the problems were ironed out a long time ago. Protocols that produce results have been shown (Sc0tt1sh for example) which members can follow or even better trial their own as we did previously and get closer to a more optimal protocol for using SMI. But until we have it in our hands there isn't much to discuss.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am really tired hearing this mantra,

Hair need DHT to grow, an example is body sexual hair, scalp hair have DHT even in prepubertal childrens, and pseudohermaphrodites make DHT also, ..., there are at least 5 alpha reducases enzimes types, but the mantra go on....
There are such enzymes/receptors controlled by DHT androgen and prolactin in synergy . There have to be a more complex interaction between androgen and prolactin in scalp

Last edited:

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of why we aren't discussing SMI much anymore is because we have nothing really to discuss until members get their SMI. We know it works, we don't know how well yet or what the optimal protocol may be, but a lot of the problems were ironed out a long time ago. Protocols that produce results have been shown (Sc0tt1sh for example) which members can follow or even better trial their own as we did previously and get closer to a more optimal protocol for using SMI. But until we have it in our hands there isn't much to discuss.
Makes sense. But so just to make things clear, there is a possibility that we will be able to maintain with SMI-6 without the use of finasteride? I dont need any regrowth, Im fine with what i have.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not? Monkeys remained above baseline for 4 and a half years after starting the drug, and they only took it for 6 months.
Goddamn forgot about that, okay cool. Really looking forward to hearing back from you guys, fingers crossed. You said you have dropped everything except SMI are you experiencing true maintenance on it?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, prolactin is heavily involved in breast growth. It's not the only cause of gyno, but some people think it is

Why should any of us take time out of our day to keep you all updated? We don't owe you anything. I post here because I would hope we could all gather knowledge that's potentially useful and collaborate to figure this thing out, but pretty much everyone who contributes has left. All we get in response to posting our research is "lets give the experimenters 2 more months and hopefully we get some solid evidence it truly works". There's no point in us posting here if everyone's attitude is to sit back and wait for us to figure everything out for them. Coming on here is just a waste of our time in that case, and most of us get paid good money for our time. I would expect people to read papers and try to help us figure out exactly how this works and how we might improve on it further. That's how collaboration works, but what we have here is not collaboration. I've seen people on this site call researchers all kinds of vulgar things because they don't keep them updated frequently enough. There is serious mental illness and self-entitlement going on around here. People can't even be bothered to read the threads on here. They ask the same questions that have already been addressed, that's how respectful people are of our time. It's not being spiteful to stop giving up our time for them, it's called self-respect. Furthermore, I don't appreciate being told that I have some duty to inform people on this forum who can't even respect my time. I have continued to answer questions of people who've asked respectfully, but it's not my job to do this. I think I've contributed more than enough here already. Time is the most valuable commodity in the universe, and I prefer to spend it in ways that benefit me. Dealing with trolls and others who can't respect your time or offer any contribution of their own is never a good use of time. That's not to say I won't post any updates on here.
I wasn't saying that you have a duty to keep us informed, it's just that your post sounded like you would go out of you way to not share any info that you otherwise would have because that guy pissed you off and I'm glad to hear it's not so.

Fucken hope not, this place is bad enough without descending to Tressless. With group buys of 1kg+ at a time it's affordable enough for most people so we won't need to stoop that low.
It's a good idea to spread the message of PRL far and wide. The more people are aware of it the more people are researching it, by people I mean both regular poor humps in the hairloss community like you and me and companies that might find some better attack on the PRL angle, if one turns out to be necessary, or just a cheaper one.

says the dude using a hairloss forum as an emotional cope

you guys are literally the definition of "don't throw stones if you live in a glass house"
always interesting seeing how you pick and choose when researchers are supposedly relevant

if the researcher agrees with your personal opinion = researcher is valid and needs to be respected

if the researcher disagrees with your opinion = researchers don't know sh*t

interesting how that works
you say this like the 45 year losers who are on this website who haven't been able to cope with their hairloss after 20 years are any better LOL

no amount of hair will ever save you dummies either
This forum is in DESPERATE need of moderation, @Admin. Can you, PLEASE, make someone a mod? Here's a guy making nothing but sh*t stirring trollposts one after another, spamming the thread and we just gotta put up with it. PLEASE, give us a moderator.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is in DESPERATE need of moderation, @Admin. Can you, PLEASE, make someone a mod? Here's a guy making nothing but sh*t stirring trollposts one after another, spamming the thread and we just gotta put up with it. PLEASE, give us a moderator.
These mentally ill future school shooters always get banned after a while. They might even be the same person.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is these men don't really think it's possible to improve. There is a whole movement of men who think that if you're not 6'4" with a permanent NW0 and built like Arnold then it's over. This is impossible for them so they sit in misery and want to drag everyone else down with them.
This is a pretty good point. The term ”its over” or ”it never began for you” is overly used, guys think that if they are below 6’3 they might aswell give up and not try. Its like if you dont get exactly everything your better of with nothing.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're not 7ft tall, 300lbs, 8%bf, 48 inches vertical jump, with Khabib hairline (angle and straightness have to be laser measured, with a >1.98 mHrPsin ( mandibleHeightRationPythagoereanSinusoid) it's OVER.
Cope more MentalSanitymaxxers, if you don't agree i advise you to stop oxygenmaxxing.