Problem With A Human Trial With Stem Cells

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really.
That's the most optimistic timeframe, which, mind you, rarely occurs.
Since you think 2024-2026 is described optimally as "around the corner", I have nothing to say.
I disagree!
Next time, though, be less offensive and don't take it personally. It's just a hair loss forum.
Dude 2024 is literally 6, almost 5 years away, and diabetology is one of the many fields in which stem cell treatments are being developed, one that I happen to be quite involved in despite not being a doctor. I've always been interested in medicine but my life went another way.
Speaking of scientific progress 5/10 years is around the corner despite what people on this forum think, it's obvious that things won't happen overnight .
But they will happen indeed, we're probably going to witness the treatment and cure of many diseases in our lifetime, more than any previous time in history.
I'm not taking stuff personally, I'm just used to hearing the same condescending stuff from people who have no clue about life in general, let alone medicine, and use this forum to spew their blackpill diva whining on other people who actually want to have a discussion. Good for you if you're not one of those people.

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really.
That's the most optimistic timeframe, which, mind you, rarely occurs.
Since you think 2024-2026 is described optimally as "around the corner", I have nothing to say.
I disagree!
Next time, though, be less offensive and don't take it personally. It's just a hair loss forum.
Dude 2024 is literally 6, almost 5 years away, and diabetology is one of the many fields in which stem cell treatments are being developed, one that I happen to be quite involved in despite not being a doctor. I've always been interested in medicine but my life went another way.
Speaking of scientific progress 5/10 years is around the corner despite what people on this forum think, it's obvious that things won't happen overnight .
But they will happen indeed, we're probably going to witness the treatment and cure of many diseases in our lifetime, more than any previous time in history.
I'm not taking stuff personally, I'm just used to hearing the same condescending stuff from people who have no clue about life in general, let alone medicine, and use this forum to spew their blackpill diva whining on other people who actually want to have a discussion. Good for you if you're not one of those people.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that by the 2030's and 2040's medicine will have advanced immensely.
Nonetheless, by no means is that "just around the corner".
You said something which you meant differently from what I interpreted. It happens.
We are in the same boat. No need to hate on each other (arguing is not).

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that by the 2030's and 2040's medicine will have advanced immensely.
Nonetheless, by no means is that "just around the corner".
You said something which you meant differently from what I interpreted. It happens.
We are in the same boat. No need to hate on each other (arguing is not).
I think the next decade is going to be very interesting in every aspect of scientific knowledge/research, in the 2040's the world will likely become unrecognizable from today, if you look back to 2008 it's crazy to see how the world changed in just 10 years. As long as we avoid a third world war, we'll probably look and feel younger in 2040 than we look and feel today.
Anyway, I didn't mean to attack you personally, sorry if it sounded the way. Best of luck, hope we all can get out of this hair loss sh*t as soon as possible.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the next decade is going to be very interesting in every aspect of scientific knowledge/research, in the 2040's the world will likely become unrecognizable from today, if you look back to 2008 it's crazy to see how the world changed in just 10 years. As long as we avoid a third world war, we'll probably look and feel younger in 2040 than we look and feel today.
Anyway, I didn't mean to attack you personally, sorry if it sounded the way. Best of luck, hope we all can get out of this hair loss sh*t as soon as possible.
Pretty much you attacked me but it's OK.
Let's hope OGT is available by 2025-2030.