Premature Greying Is Almost As Brutal As Premature Balding

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong, I had light brown hair naturally( it was strawberry blonde as a child)and it developed some stubborn gray and with Paul Mitchell N plus, it will cover it and you can maintain a brown color and it looks natural. You have to go to a color expert to know how to do this. You can not achieve this with Just for Men. I tried that and failed.
if to go this route, u have to dye it at professional every 2 weeks, cuz it wears off and roots grow out so its noticeable u r dyed

but yeah, random sticking out grey hairs look ugly as sh*t so im contemplating this possibility more and more

can u show ur dyed hair looks before/after?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
if to go this route, u have to dye it at professional every 2 weeks, cuz it wears off and roots grow out so its noticeable u r dyed

but yeah, random sticking out grey hairs look ugly as sh*t so im contemplating this possibility more and more

You don't color ALL of your hair every two weeks, just the roots. If you color ALL your hair all the time it will look too dark. That is why Just For Men fails. You can't tell with my hair since it maintains the same color all the time. I just get the roots done. Yes, it can be expensive but my hair stylist has worked within my budget since he only colors the roots. You only need to color the roots all over monthly and if you want every two weeks at the hairline and vertex.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
I have many grey hairs on the sides of my head at 29. Doesn't bother me half as much as balding, dying your hair is easy, getting your hair back is not.

Same here, and im also receding as I go white.

Who the f*** invented the broscience of white hairs not miniaturizing?

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
What gets me as a nw2-3 is that I feel so..old. That gets me down a lot. I'm only 29, and I have a fairly young face. But my hairline makes me feel like shitty. It's not just the looks, but it's the sense of not feeling 'young' and virile anymore. That's what hairless has taken away from me the most; the sense of youth I used to have.

I grew a beard for a few weeks and that made my overall look much better. But my thoughts are going back to shaving again. The longer my hair grows the more ugly and brutal my male pattern baldness looks.

This thing is f*****g torture ! In a way, I can see that shaving could be a good idea to lose the attachment to the drying wilting bush that is apparently my 'head of hair'.

The one certaint thing about going trimmed or shaved is that I'll look more masculine..it's coming. Just a question of when I pull the trigger.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
My arms are 14 inches long (each), but that's ok because my dick protrudes from my sternum so I can still reach it.

Silver linings.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Can you post a pic of what your hair looks like

I have to say I died my hair again with just for mens and Im feeling much better about this whole thing now

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't color ALL of your hair every two weeks, just the roots. If you color ALL your hair all the time it will look too dark. That is why Just For Men fails. You can't tell with my hair since it maintains the same color all the time. I just get the roots done. Yes, it can be expensive but my hair stylist has worked within my budget since he only colors the roots. You only need to color the roots all over monthly and if you want every two weeks at the hairline and vertex.

just for mens is really great. Just pick a shade lighter than what your natural color is and it will not dye your natural hairs, just the grey/white ones

Jambo

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind grey hair if it was a decent head of hair but thinning grey hair is a horrible combination.

I started going grey in my teens as well and pretty much fully grey (but NW3-NW4) in my 30s.

It makes the framing the face issue even worse. And buzzing it and growing a beard isn’t a great option either because the beard is grey and horrible too.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind grey hair if it was a decent head of hair but thinning grey hair is a horrible combination.

I started going grey in my teens as well and pretty much fully grey (but NW3-NW4) in my 30s.

It makes the framing the face issue even worse. And buzzing it and growing a beard isn’t a great option either because the beard is grey and horrible too.

have you ever tried dying it?

Jambo

Reaction score
have you ever tried dying it?

Yes I’ve dyed it loads of times. Just For Men and professional colour.

Thinking about doing it again soon but worried my hair might be too thin now and show up scalp contrast even more. Will probably see how it looks and buzz it if it’s sh*t. That has been a pattern for me over the years. Dye it, buzz it, grow it back grey, dye it and over and over. It’s sh*t either way but I keep trying.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I’ve dyed it loads of times. Just For Men and professional colour.

Thinking about doing it again soon but worried my hair might be too thin now and show up scalp contrast even more. Will probably see how it looks and buzz it if it’s sh*t. That has been a pattern for me over the years. Dye it, buzz it, grow it back grey, dye it and over and over. It’s sh*t either way but I keep trying.
fucked life. genetics is everything.