Potential Prostaglandin E2 Suppliers

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
we should try to have a deadline so it doesnt drag out.

We should be able to raise $500 in a month I think.

50 guys donating $10

Do you guys think we could pull it off in a month?

Just get 5 ppl and split 5 ways. Get it tested if its legit, ship it out to the 5 ppl. 100$ is nothing.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Problem with that is PGE2 comes in a vial like this (image below)

Splitting it up into 5 different packages is risky. PGE2 is very very unstable. The act of taking it out the glass bottle just to measure it riskes melting it.

PGE2 melts very easily.

Splitting up seti is very easy because its a stable dry powder in room temp.

CZL1lS7.jpg

My pge2 just come in a lil bag, and with a seal silver bag.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
can you take a pic of it

It come in a air tight seal bag like this, and pge2 is store in a small poly zipper bag.

I actually bought some pge2 from a guy on reddit and he send me that exact bottle, it was a btch to pry open, I end up losing some pge2 because of it....

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 358

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like option 2. The more people we gather the cheaper we get pge2.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Im all for this but what do people think about :-

I think I had. Correct if I'm wrong, they showed that PGD2 was overexpressed in balding scalp, whereas PGE2 was underexpressed. This doesn't address my question, though. By this time, I believe that PGE2 administration has not been proven as an effective treatment in any group of patients; and, according to some, Brotzu for example (and I know that he is not the most trustworthy person at this point), PGE2 has been proven ineffective in experiments. The theory is interesting, but what about the empirical data?

PGE2 has been linked to a number of diseases, including cancer

Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) promotes proliferation and invasion by enhancing SUMO-1 activity via EP4 receptor in endometrial cancer.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27230680

and its role as a treatment of male pattern baldness it is just based in speculation. Its plausible mechanisms of action are, as far as I know, not well understood, and the risks are far too great. At this point, I don't believe that it is wise to self-treat oneself with a pro-inflammatory prostaglandin, that could go systemic and break havoc in several parts of your body.

If you read the study, It is a little concerning I have to say, seeing as PGE2 safety profile, hasnt been studied

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
As expensive as Kanes pge2 is im tempted to use him for PGE2. The 500mg for $800 will last me just over a year.

Who here wants to chip in with me and buy 50mg ($135) frome Kane and get it tested?

Ill help you out, I'm sure a lot of ppl are willing to help you out too. I would like to know if kane pge2 is legit as well.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It come in a air tight seal bag like this, and pge2 is store in a small poly zipper bag.

I actually bought some pge2 from a guy on reddit and he send me that exact bottle, it was a btch to pry open, I end up losing some pge2 because of it....
do you have link for person you bought pge2 off of i need to buy

INT

Reaction score

Could you maybe provide me with the name of the particular reddit user? Feel free to PM:).

MateV

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered or made a group buy?
It'd be great to see a valid source