Post Finasteride Syndrome: A Broad Overview Of This Devastating Disease

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the rest of the forum: He is trying to offend me in Dutch by claiming I am an Norwood 7.

Sorry buddy. A Norwood II at 28. Long shoulder length curls, stabilized shedding.
Prove u are nw2 then. And what treatments are u using? U keep dodging that for some reason.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could either say nothing and it would have show that you understood the meaning of this sentence, or you could say what you said which makes you look retarded now.

Good for you.
Go f*** yourself IncelDestroyer with ur 7 alts and claiming everyone is racist, u don't even know what it means.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
altering your hormone levels is one thing and highly dangerous one, but messing with your neurosteroids levels is just plain scary, your brain operates your body and when it's unstable, then your whole life is ruined regardless of how the rest of your body works.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
altering your hormone levels is one thing and highly dangerous one, but messing with your neurosteroids levels is just plain scary, your brain operates your body and when it's unstable, then your whole life is ruined regardless of how the rest of your body works.
Man why are you not posting on ur main GeneticallyCursed anymore? And where are all ur crying threads i kinda miss having a laugh at them.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prove u are nw2 then. And what treatments are u using? U keep dodging that for some reason.
Why would he need to prove anything to you, like your opinion on anything including himself matters to him ? You are a garbage flamer on a hairloss website going full emotionnal when it comes to finasteride. Why the f*** would he share anything private about him with you ?

Go f*** yourself IncelDestroyer with ur 7 alts and claiming everyone is racist, u don't even know what it means.

Sorry buddy, im not this guy, i understand you need me to be him in order to reduce the number of dudes calling you trash though.

INT

Reaction score

Zix, sandalore, dermastamping. And you really think I am either going to make a picture just to prove that I still have good hair? You are not that important to me. Even though I must say that imagining you all envious and frustrated does sound lovely. Let's see.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix, sandalore, dermastamping. And you really think I am either going to make a picture just to prove that I still have good hair? You are not that important to me. Even though I must say that imagining you all envious and frustrated does sound lovely. Let's see.
giphy.gif

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha so salty. Loving it every bit of it:).

Good night!
giphy.gif

You are so funny man. All u do is act like u are the big man knowing it all but all u do is use treatments that have zero evidence behind it whatsoever. Shame on you for even trying to act intelligent. U are either nw7 or u did not start balding at 15. Bullshitter.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 128866
You are so funny man. All u do is act like u are the big man knowing it all but all u do is use treatments that have zero evidence behind it whatsoever. Shame on you for even trying to act intelligent. U are either nw7 or u did not start balding at 15. Bullshitter.
you are incel teenager, but thats something i have to agree with, it was obvious since early that INT has no real hair loss, he prolly panicked at some point for no reason and tried finasteride and then realized how he fucked up, but the way he always spoke about his hair loss is just telling that he's not experiencing it, maybe some mild hairline maturing

also having balding/bald father/grandfather doesnt imply you have balding genes; look at Tyson Fury and his full head brothers

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the rest of the forum: He is trying to offend me in Dutch by claiming I am an Norwood 7.

Sorry buddy. A Norwood II at 28. Long shoulder length curls, stabilized shedding.
Can you tie your hair in a bun without it looking bad with NW2?

INT

Reaction score
you are incel teenager, but thats something i have to agree with, it was obvious since early that INT has no real hair loss, he prolly panicked at some point for no reason and tried finasteride and then realized how he fucked up, but the way he always spoke about his hair loss is just telling that he's not experiencing it, maybe some mild hairline maturing

also having balding/bald father/grandfather doesnt imply you have balding genes; look at Tyson Fury and his full head brothers

Having a bald das AND a bald maternal grandfather is 99% certainty. I have lost some density over the years I must admit and my hairline did creep up slightly so that in combination with my family history is reason enough for me to be here.

Not everyone has to be an 18 year old NW5 to be a member

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I strategically place the hair over the temples a bit it looks good. Having curly hair helps.
If the theory is right, I will recede to NW1-2, and it is happening in the same way. Really hope that buns can still be pulled of with NW2. :(

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U have no reason to be here. U ain't on any treatments, all u did here was whine about ur pfs which was clearly cuz ur a donkey. If u still haven't lost any hair u clearly have no male pattern baldness at this moment.
I am not on any treatment at the moment but I feel like I have all the rights to be here. I tried a couple of things but decided they are not worth. I may or may not try other things but this is not a forum dedicated to Finasteride, it's a forum dedicated to hair losers of all sorts.