Poor Craniofacial Development - One Of The Major Cause Of Hair Loss.

Do you believe that poor cranofacial is a predposidition to hair loss?

• Total voters

INT

Reaction score
I am not saying that If you have poor cranofacial development you will lose your hair. I am saying that it's a predposidition. The worse the cranofacial development, the higher the risk of baldness. People with poor cranofacial development can still have their hair but people with good cranofacial development can't have the condition.

I havecgood cranofacial development and I am still thinning

Why do you think that scientist haven't yet discovered the gene that causes male pattern baldnes. Because male pattern baldness is not a trait that is dependent on a single gene. It's dependent on various factors.

Many processes in our body are not caused by one specific gene, that is true. But that does not make your theory true. male pattern baldness is caused by a negative sensitivity of the hair to androgens leading to a cascade of other processes that eventually cause miniaturization. Most of the working treatments work by attacking male pattern baldness via androgens. Last time I checked, dutasteride does not change cranofacial development.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not saying that If you have poor cranofacial development you will lose your hair. I am saying that it's a predposidition. The worse the cranofacial development, the higher the risk of baldness. People with poor cranofacial development can still have their hair but people with good cranofacial development can't have the condition.

View attachment 142855

Why do you think that scientist haven't yet discovered the gene that causes male pattern baldnes. Because male pattern baldness is not a trait that is dependent on a single gene. It's dependent on various factors.

Of course people with good craniofacial development can be balding. We already gave you examples (ignoring some) and people like Depp, Bieber and Beckham also suffer from male pattern baldness. Do they also have poor development? I already sent you pics months ago where you can see I have good development too but I'm still balding. Your theory just doesn't make much sense.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any link between craniofacial development and hair density?
According to theory, when there is more physical contact between the hair shaft, the less chance of having common alopecia.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course people with good craniofacial development can be balding. We already gave you examples (ignoring some) and people like Depp, Bieber and Beckham also suffer from male pattern baldness. Do they also have poor development? I already sent you pics months ago where you can see I have good development too but I'm still balding. Your theory just doesn't make much sense.
You are funny ! How can you think that Justin Bieber have good craniofacial development? He's a good example of poor craniofacial development.

If you inherited a poor craniofacial development, you can't change that. Antiandrogens do not alter your genetic code. They are treating the symptoms and not the real cause. When you take finasteride or dutasteride you are just blocking DHT and preventing further hair loss. The reason why some people with poor craniofacial development still have their hair is most likely HEAD SHAPE. I noticed that bald men all have similar headshapes distinct from those of non balding men. I think certain head shapes contribute to worse posture than others. When I walk on the street what I see is that all balding/bald guys have poor postures. So here is the cascade

Poor craniofacial development - head shape - poor posture - chronic tension - inflammation - DHT - calcification - fibrosis - hair loss.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are funny ! How can you think that Justin Bieber have good craniofacial development? He's a good example of poor craniofacial development.

If you inherited a poor craniofacial development, you can't change that. Antiandrogens do not alter your genetic code. They are treating the symptoms and not the real cause. When you take finasteride or dutasteride you are just blocking DHT and preventing further hair loss. The reason why some people with poor craniofacial development still have their hair is most likely HEAD SHAPE. I noticed that bald men all have similar headshapes distinct from those of non balding men. I think certain head shapes contribute to worse posture than others. When I walk on the street what I see is that all balding/bald guys have poor postures. So here is the cascade

Poor craniofacial development - head shape - poor posture - chronic tension - inflammation - DHT - calcification - fibrosis - hair loss.

Yeah tell that to the hundred of trannies from reddit with different head shapes, from an egg head to a poor cranio bla bla that ingested estrogen until they reverted NW7 back to a 1 lol, what did estrogen do, modify their skulls or structures?... Cmon dude can't you see your delusional wtf is wrong with some of you guys do you really buy in everything you f*****g read wtf?

It lies in the aromatase enzymes that lack in the balding scalp, why? Nobody knows exactly but all the recent studies and tests show that so maybe inform yourself about that then believing all the sh*t that bro scientists of the internet are delusionating about...

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah tell that to the hundred of trannies from reddit with different head shapes, from an egg head to a poor cranio bla bla that ingested estrogen until they reverted NW7 back to a 1 lol, what did estrogen do, modify their skulls or structures?... Cmon dude can't you see your delusional wtf is wrong with some of you guys do you really buy in everything you f*****g read wtf?

It lies in the aromatase enzymes that lack in the balding scalp, why? Nobody knows exactly but all the recent studies and tests show that so maybe inform yourself about that then believing all the sh*t that bro scientists of the internet are delusionating about...
That's not true. There are few examples and they regrow hair because their hair loss was recent and they use finasteride and minoxidil. People whose hair loss is recent get. better results. They do experience facial changes and muscle mass reduction and then a bit less mechanical tension and then more oxygen and blood to the head and then better results.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not true. There are few examples and they regrow hair because their hair loss was recent and they use finasteride and minoxidil. People whose hair loss is recent get. better results. They do experience facial changes and muscle mass reduction and then a bit less mechanical tension and then more oxygen and blood to the head and then better results.

Your retarded mate, even on this forum there is a guy who regrew from NW7 to a 2 after 10 years of being bald. You are delusional, check the tranny forum on reddit and you will see that most of them were bald for years before getting their hair back. Inform yourself before talking you are full of sh*t and ignorant also, you don't even know what you are talking about but you are so sure that it's right, it's mind blowing....

Here you go, 10 years of being NW7 and he didn't even went for the tranny route, he just needed some needling minoxidil and finasteride of course...

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/one-year-fighting-hairloss-as-a-norwood-7.122808/

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your retarded mate, even on this forum there is a guy who regrew from NW7 to a 2 after 10 years of being bald. You are delusional, check the tranny forum on reddit and you will see that most of them were bald for years before getting their hair back. Inform yourself before talking you are full of sh*t and ignorant also, you don't even know what you are talking about but you are so sure that it's right, it's mind blowing....

Here you go, 10 years of being NW7 and he didn't even went for the tranny route, he just needed some needling minoxidil and finasteride of course...

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/one-year-fighting-hairloss-as-a-norwood-7.122808/

But this is not a transgender OMG.I never said that it is impossible to regrow your hair. I am saying that it can't be done by just blocking DHT. If you take HRT you will still need finasteride or other DHT blocker because your body will continue to produce DHT even if testosterone production diminishes. You will have to lower your DHT levels to prepubertal levels in order to prevent going bald. They have to be low enough not to connect with the androgen receptors in your scalp.

In order to experience results on HRT you are going to need finasteride, minoxidil, microneedlig, or other tools or supplement stimulating hair growth.

And when someone who has a great hair shaves his head it doesn't look the same as a bald guy.

See!

This guy has vertically growing face and not good CD but he has great hair because of his head shape. There are always exceptions. Just like most balding guys have flat cheekbones but some have good.

And you may have a good head shape and no the typical head shape for a balding guys and but still bald because it's all about the POSTURE. If you have bad posture habits or spinal problems which cause bad posture or due to age you will bald(all of that worsens with poor Craniofacial development) you will bald.

But you won't bald If you have really, really good craniofacial development and correctly horizontally growing face.

Look at Joe Jonas. He has horizontally growing face, you can see his cheekbones, his eyes aren't close to each other and he has a nice jawline. He doesn't have thin nose.He will never be bald!

Joe_Jonas_2012_%28Straighten_Crop%29.jpg

He might recede to Norwood 2 or 3 but he will never be bald.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am saying that it can't be done by just blocking DHT.

In order to experience results on HRT you are going to need finasteride, minoxidil, microneedlig, or other tools or supplement stimulating hair growth.

First of all, HRT is not finasteride minoxidil and derma, and second of all i'm not gonna continue this debate because i am able to accept that it's your opinion, even if i don't agree with it. Your contradicting yourself to much anyways so it's kind of useless because i can't keep track with all the information, it's exhausting and does not lead anywhere. You are missing and ignoring a lot of important points just because you think you found the actual cause even if there is a lot of info that completely destroyed this theory long time ago. But now with the internet being more and more available to everybody and with the power and speed which misinformation travels it's getting full of bro scientists that think they know it all by reading some articles or studies online, when in reality they know mostly nothing, and with this i'm not saying that i know it or something like this...

It's ok anyways, we don't have to agree, i respect your opinion but completely disagree with it, as i said, your missing and ignoring some very very important points and even the examples you are giving are useless, people with different body weights, different ages, you can't actually claim something like this by coming with some f*****g random pics of famous people or whatever, we are 8 billion in the world from whom knows how many men, conduct a proper study and check back in after with some proper numbers and analysis, not with some f*****g pictures with a 12 year old compared to some old 50 year old fart and claiming that one is bald because he looks different...

Idk know why but i really think that you believe the Earth is flat also or at least your getting your info from the flat earthers group or something....

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, HRT is not finasteride minoxidil and derma, and second of all i'm not gonna continue this debate because i am able to accept that it's your opinion, even if i don't agree with it. Your contradicting yourself to much anyways so it's kind of useless because i can't keep track with all the information, it's exhausting and does not lead anywhere. You are missing and ignoring a lot of important points just because you think you found the actual cause even if there is a lot of info that completely destroyed this theory long time ago. But now with the internet being more and more available to everybody and with the power and speed which misinformation travels it's getting full of bro scientists that think they know it all by reading some articles or studies online, when in reality they know mostly nothing, and with this i'm not saying that i know it or something like this...

It's ok anyways, we don't have to agree, i respect your opinion but completely disagree with it, as i said, your missing and ignoring some very very important points and even the examples you are giving are useless, people with different body weights, different ages, you can't actually claim something like this by coming with some f*****g random pics of famous people or whatever, we are 8 billion in the world from whom knows how many men, conduct a proper study and check back in after with some proper numbers and analysis, not with some f*****g pictures with a 12 year old compared to some old 50 year old fart and claiming that one is bald because he looks different...

Idk know why but i really think that you believe the Earth is flat also or at least your getting your info from the flat earthers group or something....

I don't believe that the earth is flat, because like there are photos from space that proof that it's not. Just like there are photos that prove that balding men have worse posture than non balding men.

walking-man-black-leather-jacket-260nw-240092896.jpg

Bald_man_walks_in_front_of_graffiti_%28Unsplash%29.jpg

23528614-side-view-of-a-young-smiling-business-man-walking-forward.jpg

6697_cut-out-bald-man-with-a-bag-walking.jpg
15333384-side-view-of-a-young-casual-man-walking-on-a-white-background.jpg
Xezs2U8X4rbYhUX5Wg9rky2CmqS4czVtFmJhO_GmZm1uqaLVTnQsjChgDCoHEkDk3JH1FqCOl6kBmiZ4LxM5_GTgIWRHw6bE.jpg

caminar-person-walking-drawing-architecture-sitting-man.jpg
4689_two-bald-men-walking.jpg

I even found out why the head of a balding man looks more expanded. It looks more expanded because of vertical facial growth.

Age doesn't matter - poor craniofacial development is a poor craniofacial development and poor posture is a poor posture.
I can't find a single balding man with good craniofacial development neither on the street nor on the internet. And what I see on the street is - balding guys have bad head posture habits.

You can look at those men and see their head shape neck, everything and make comparisons.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe that the earth is flat, because like there are photos from space that proof that it's not. Just like there are photos that prove that balding men have worse posture than non balding men.

walking-man-black-leather-jacket-260nw-240092896.jpg

View attachment 142883

View attachment 142884

View attachment 142885 View attachment 142886 View attachment 142887
View attachment 142888 View attachment 142889

I even found out why the head of a balding man looks more expanded. It looks more expanded because of vertical facial growth.

Age doesn't matter - poor craniofacial development is a poor craniofacial development and poor posture is a poor posture.
I can't find a single balding man with good craniofacial development neither on the street nor on the internet. And what I see on the street is - balding guys have bad head posture habits.

You can look at those men and see their head shape neck, everything and make comparisons.

Lmao, no comment, i really don't have anything more to say...

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Damn the more evidence OP puts out the more convincing his theory is, time to improve my posture and stretch every day.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think that prepubertals have no DHT in scalp hair?

;) any reference please.

They have very little DHT in their scalp, because their testicles haven't matured yet. The only testosterone they have is that produced by adrenal glands. It then converts into DHT. Genetically predisposed to hair loss people convert more DHT than those who are not but this DHT is so little that it can attach to androgen receptors. If you take finasteride you lower DHT to so low levels so it can connect to androgen receptors and then prevent furter hair loss. The more testosterone you have in your body, the more DHT you will produce.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so silly. By your 50 examples, I still can’t spot differences your pointing out lol. Justin Bieber has a more symmetrical face (i think) than Joe Jonas yet you said the counter. What device/tactics do you use to measure these features, your eyes? If so you need glasses.

INT

Reaction score
I havecgood cranofacial development and I am still thinning

Many processes in our body are not caused by one specific gene, that is true. But that does not make your theory true. male pattern baldness is caused by a negative sensitivity of the hair to androgens leading to a cascade of other processes that eventually cause miniaturization. Most of the working treatments work by attacking male pattern baldness via androgens. Last time I checked, dutasteride does not change cranofacial development.

@Mitko1 you still have not responded to this

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ljunberg, Depp, Cooper, Beckham, Kobe Bryant? INT and me? And bruv I don't even have that retarded posture with the head. Many have it because they look at their damn phone too much and you can actually work on bettering that posture just by exercise. You act like that this is something that is unchangeable. This sh*t is getting hilarious. And where tf has Bieber bad development? He has not the most defined bone structure but there is no recession anywhere on his face.
Like Tom said you don't anything or very little but think you know everything, more than every scientist or Doctor. You are a perfect example of the dunning kruger effect. Knowledge level is low but the resulting confidence is sky high more than even experts have.

LeeVanCleef

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's just too many examples of men with poor craniofacial development who have full heads of hair.

Look at this guy's full head of hair and craniofacial: https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/portrait-of-a-senior-man-picture-id56163430?s=2048x2048

Ozzy Osbourne has no male pattern baldness https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...-feeding-the-picture-id1056229146?s=2048x2048, but also no cheekbones, jaw line.

On the contrary look at Ed Harris: https://cdn.broadwaydirect.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Ed-Harris-headshot.jpg. Not many have cheekbones/jawline like that, but here's severely bald.

Henry Cavill is balding (and probably on meds). but he's a good example of strong facial bones. https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-q1dLOfIb...QCLcBGAs/s1600/celebrities-with-hair-loss.jpg.

Look at the band The Police: https://www.concierto.cl/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/1401x788-73067741.jpg. The only balding member has the best craniofacial development of the group.

Last edited: