Poll: For those taking Oral Minoxidil (M/F), have you experienced hair growth on other parts of body?

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got mild hypertrichosis from topical minoxidil. I can see it on my chest, my back, my hands, and so on. Certainly on my face. I can easily remove the hairs, for the most part, so it's no big deal.

I suspect that if I started popping the Loniten, it would turn me into a werewolf.
I am fascinated by hypertrichosis on the hands, arms and legs. Can you post pics of your hands?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, my moustache. I now look like Pancho Villa, no joke. My hair looks good, I'm not sure if minoxidil is helping because I also take dutasteride but the moustache is definitely thicker.

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it is definitely thicker. Coarser. So much so that someone even commented on it.
Yo how long did it take before you noticed oral minoxidil results? My level of hair patern baldness is nothing serious, so I might be now in the same position as u were.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo how long did it take before you noticed oral minoxidil results? My level of hair patern baldness is nothing serious, so I might be now in the same position as u were.
I've been using it orally for about 8 months and I'd say within two months I noticed head hair getting thicker, along with eyebrows and beard. But I don't have any male pattern baldness, so your results may be different.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
But not the overweight p**rn star kind you see all gussied up in leather. I like a handsome, fit dude who has a lot of hair on his face, chest, arms and legs.

I'm surprised losingbattle88 hasn't chimed in yet.
@losingbattle88

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
But not the overweight p**rn star kind you see all gussied up in leather. I like a handsome, fit dude who has a lot of hair on his face, chest, arms and legs.

I'm surprised losingbattle88 hasn't chimed in yet.
I didnt see these new comments. But I hate what oral minoxidill did to my hands, now I gotta shave all the time, im repulsed by this. I always liked the look of smooth shaved guys not hairy cavemen. Good I quit this poison in time. It gave me heart issues anyway and it does reduce collagen production, didnt work at all for me anyway.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I didnt see these new comments. But I hate what oral minoxidill did to my hands, now I gotta shave all the time, im repulsed by this. I always liked the look of smooth shaved guys not hairy cavemen. Good I quit this poison in time. It gave me heart issues anyway and it does reduce collagen production, didnt work at all for me anyway.
No "bears, only twinks for you.

Nodonor2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil is trash .your hands should go back to normal within 6 months of quitting I'll be quitting in 3 months if no gains,and putting up with the dry eye side effect issue oral minoxidil is doing to my left eye is really irritating so I'll be happy to quit this crap as I hate body hair and want it to go away lol.i would put up with the hypertrichosis if it acually thicken up my scalp hair but alas

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I wanted a smooth partner, I'd choose a woman. Mother Nature intended dudes to be hairy.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
is the hypertrichosis even reversible? i quit almost 8 month ago and switch back to topical and still have hypertrichosis all over body...

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is definitely making my arms and legs hairier. Can't complain, for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1513.JPG
    IMG_1513.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1510.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1511.JPG
    IMG_1511.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 120