Poll: For those taking Oral Minoxidil (M/F), have you experienced hair growth on other parts of body?

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Poll: For those taking Oral Minoxidil (M/F), have you experienced hair growth on other parts of body?

If ‘other body hair’, please specify where in the comments section

ED641647-A510-4F0D-85FB-3BF8B1B1E610.png
Vote here

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah me too... hands/wrists and around the eyes...
doesnt even matter, as you can just shave it bro^^

i would be worried if i didnt get hair where there shouldnt be hair^^

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking it for over 3 weeks. So far only my beard, mostly around my mouth, began to thicken. I hope that I will get more body hair only there, on forearms, legs and ofc on my hair (ballhair is acceptable imo).

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I grew hair everywhere except on the scalp XD. I had grown a lot of hair in the scalp in the past with oral minoxidil, but if you don't manage androgens it won't last mid/long term.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
not too much, but a bit...
i would doubt its effectiveness if there was zero growth...
but it honestly doesnt do that much (10mg now for close to a year and i dont think there is any difference between 5 and 10)...

Nodonor2

My Regimen
Reaction score
not too much, but a bit...
i would doubt its effectiveness if there was zero growth...
but it honestly doesnt do that much (10mg now for close to a year and i dont think there is any difference between 5 and 10)...
But did you get good results on the scalp because it seems more people are coming out of the wood work now myself included saying they dont get the insane or any scalp results even using high dose oral min

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
is there a correlation between unwanted hair and scalp hair result??? i doubt it... this drug sucks so much

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
But did you get good results on the scalp because it seems more people are coming out of the wood work now myself included saying they dont get the insane or any scalp results even using high dose oral min
as i said: for me it seems to be getting worse only...
might be it stopped now and is maintaining, but i didnt have much hairloss on the crown when i started treatments, now i need toppik...

it seems to be about the same as normal minoxidil for me... slight regrowth, but nothing that makes a difference and its hair that doesnt grow longer than 15mm...

dont know if that makes much sense anymore, but now im considering topical min mixed with finasteride, instead of oral min...
or maybe in addition...

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got mild hypertrichosis from topical minoxidil. I can see it on my chest, my back, my hands, and so on. Certainly on my face. I can easily remove the hairs, for the most part, so it's no big deal.

I suspect that if I started popping the Loniten, it would turn me into a werewolf.

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
is there a correlation between unwanted hair and scalp hair result??? i doubt it... this drug sucks so much
pics(hair and hypertrichosis)? i still doubt you look like a gorilla now... sounds more like a serious case of bluecyclone...

Reactions: 300