Please Keep This Thread Alive With Pictures Of Your Hair System

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
@cottonReville Now I see why women don't care when you tell them you wear a system. They just see your handsome masculine bones and think "oh well let him be vain he's a top genetic specimen with or without the hair and I want his children." If you had a potato face with a weak jaw they wouldn't be so kind.

HA, and I sleep with a silk bonnet ;)

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good color match and cut , what type of base ?
Thank you! Its full swiss lace. And yea I usually expose my hairline. Maybe just in the picture the hair felt a bit down but actually I tend to expose my hairline

firewatch9999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you! Its full swiss lace. And yea I usually expose my hairline. Maybe just in the picture the hair felt a bit down but actually I tend to expose my hairline
Do you use tape on your swiss lace system or just bond. If you use tape is there any issues with damage to the base when you are replacing the tape.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an update 3 weeks in. Hair is much more manageable at this stage. I really hate a brand new hair system - it takes weeks to settle in.

All pics taken in deliberately strong/harsh light so that I can see the hairline at its "worst".

Last edited:

Thesmeesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
All the systems in this thread look great.

It's weird, the only time I see pictures of systems that don't look realistic, are on salon pages on Instagram. It's almost as if the guys who do DIY are better than the professionals

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
These hair systems look so great.. So sad I can't use them because of DUPA. My sides and back are destroyed..

So sad, there is literally no hope for me since iam only 20 years old