Pleasantly Suprised With Topical Ramatroban So Far

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
After being totally screwed over by estrogen, I know EXACTLY what sort of power female hormones have. I always suspect these things when integumentary issues crop up .

I will say though, if you search heralopecia forums you'll find some women complaining of the same sides. Hormones might play a role but I don't think it's the whole story.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will say though, if you search heralopecia forums you'll find some women complaining of the same sides. Hormones might play a role but I don't think it's the whole story.
I think that a lot of women experience hairloss due to estrogen deficiency by way of ratio to other competing hormones. It’s sorely overlooked. A lot of doctors will look at your hormone profile and say “things are all within normal range”, but fail to look at the ratios of estrogen:progesterone, estrogen:testosterone, estrogen:dht etc. This is how my own condition remained undiagnosed for so long. Whilst i was declining, all these doctors said “it’s low but still normal”, but never compared these levels against other hormones. My gyn was the only one to do this, and of course thereafter my estrogen compeleted bottomed out so it became obvious anyway, but prior to that, it was insidious and no one cared enough to investigate levels comparatively. Most women will just listen to what a gp tells them. I feel many with hair and skin issues, albeit with “normal” estrogen levels, will have a test/androgen dominance issue regardless, because the ratio area off, and as we know, even the slightest of hormone variances can cause large issues.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that a lot of women experience hairloss due to estrogen deficiency by way of ratio to other competing hormones. It’s sorely overlooked. A lot of doctors will look at your hormone profile and say “things are all within normal range”, but fail to look at the ratios of estrogen:progesterone, estrogen:testosterone, estrogen:dht etc. This is how my own condition remained undiagnosed for so long. Whilst i was declining, all these doctors said “it’s low but still normal”, but never compared these levels against other hormones. My gyn was the only one to do this, and of course thereafter my estrogen compeleted bottomed out so it became obvious anyway, but prior to that, it was insidious and no one cared enough to investigate levels comparatively. Most women will just listen to what a gp tells them. I feel many with hair and skin issues, albeit with “normal” estrogen levels, will have a test/androgen dominance issue regardless, because the ratio area off, and as we know, even the slightest of hormone variances can cause large issues.
Also lol at accidental emoji. Didn’t even know how to do that before.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
My apologies, I’ve been dealing with work related stress, and at the end of the day o honestly have been drained where I couldn’t even muster up the energy to post a simple update. I haven’t even shipped anyone’s seti that asked for some and that’s my bad! I’m catching up with my personal stuff now that the holiday is approaching. Will get it out ASAP.

As far as Rama, I really can’t explain what’s going on. I am a*** when it comes to counting fallen hairs. My rama observations have remained the same, that hair fall rate has significantly dropped, increases when I miss a dose. But, my hair is still thinning noticeley at the same rate, if that makes any sense.

Counting hair fall, I think it’s cut it AT LEAST in half. But looking in the mirror and running my hand through my hair, the thinning rate is still constant as it’s been prior to Rama. Yes it’s not exact science, but I pay attention to every detail so I feel I judge well on my own results.

1 month conclusion, I have no idea lmao.... one things for sure, it has significantly dropped the hairs I can count by at least 50%. Maybe others who try it can get better input. In Rama’s defense, this month I’ve been under a more significant amount of stress and my diet is gone to sh*t due to that as well.

Hi Chimac07,

Any updates on Rama? I've got 1G and may add in to my topical. Thanks