Pleasantly Suprised With Topical Ramatroban So Far

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick Summary:
Neither finasteride nor minoxidil ever worked for me in reducing hair shed. I was on finasteride for over a year(and suffered all the sides) and minoxidil for at least 2 years. Hair shed has always remained constant.

I purchased 100g of seti from Alibaba about 2 months ago, and turned out to be a complete fail for me in every way. First shipment was lost, so I agreed with the seller to pay 450-500 for a reshipment. Tried oral seti out for 1 week at 500-800mg a day and couldn't handle the sides. I could not sleep well, every day felt disgusting, no energy, dry dead looking facial skin, and my heart rate would be at 110ish for 3-4 hours following a dose(this is an extremely uncomfortable feeling ontop of the other sh*t I had to deal with.) My constant hair shed remained, with no noticeable decrease for the week I was on it. (30-40 hairs if I really start messing with my hair) I dont believe impurities at such a low percentage would be the cause of all those sides. Our bodies are constantly bombarded with harsh chemicals and heavy metals. Even at 98% purity, seti is seti. It should have done something for me.

7 days on topical Ramatroban and I must say, Im freaking giddy. The positive effects were immediate. Hair fall dropped to maybe 10. Day 7 now, hair fall this morning with vigorous brushing resulted in 5 hairs in my sink...... It's still too early to conclude, but I may have found what I have been searching, stabilization! ZERO sides, and the topical goes on clean.

I came across Ramatroban when while searching for other pgd2 inhibitors after seti failed. I dont know why people on this forum never speak of it. But what I have learned, is certain public forums only talk about certain experimental drugs. It makes no sense to me, as it being public, it should be the same discussions across the boards. Its pretty obvious merchants have fake accounts to push their products, and to create doubt in others.

PS, I got about 90g of seti ill give away. Im dead serious, I cant use that sh*t. Ill probably give like 15g per person for those on the wall about seti, and curious to try it. I love my hair but the sides were worse than finasteride. EVeryone's body is different, so everyone will experience different sides and at varying degrees. The same can be said for what works for one person, wont work for another.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason that only certain drugs are discussed is that we're a small community and thus not everything is being tried. The research discussion is largely driven by a small number of posters.

How much did you pay for ramatroban? How much are you applying? Can you take some photos?

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm paying 60 bucks for a month supply. Im applying 1 ml at 20mg/ml twice a day. Sure I can take photos of my hair to document, but in terms of posting a pic now, what's the point?

Reaction score
This is good to hear, I also had similar side effects with Seti in that I couldnt get it up after a few weeks being on it. Im wondering if my seti had impurities or if its even Seti...

Where are you buying Ramatroban from?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont believe impurities at such a low percentage would be the cause of all those sides. Our bodies are constantly bombarded with harsh chemicals and heavy metals. Even at 98% purity, seti is seti. It should have done something for me.

Your beliefs are wrong then ;)
It depends also if you've took the oral or optimised seti.

I dont know why people on this forum never speak of it.
Because it's weaker than Seti. And people don't believe in Cots theory here.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick Summary:
Neither finasteride nor minoxidil ever worked for me in reducing hair shed. I was on finasteride for over a year(and suffered all the sides) and minoxidil for at least 2 years. Hair shed has always remained constant.

I purchased 100g of seti from Alibaba about 2 months ago, and turned out to be a complete fail for me in every way. First shipment was lost, so I agreed with the seller to pay 450-500 for a reshipment. Tried oral seti out for 1 week at 500-800mg a day and couldn't handle the sides. I could not sleep well, every day felt disgusting, no energy, dry dead looking facial skin, and my heart rate would be at 110ish for 3-4 hours following a dose(this is an extremely uncomfortable feeling ontop of the other sh*t I had to deal with.) My constant hair shed remained, with no noticeable decrease for the week I was on it. (30-40 hairs if I really start messing with my hair) I dont believe impurities at such a low percentage would be the cause of all those sides. Our bodies are constantly bombarded with harsh chemicals and heavy metals. Even at 98% purity, seti is seti. It should have done something for me.

7 days on topical Ramatroban and I must say, Im freaking giddy. The positive effects were immediate. Hair fall dropped to maybe 10. Day 7 now, hair fall this morning with vigorous brushing resulted in 5 hairs in my sink...... It's still too early to conclude, but I may have found what I have been searching, stabilization! ZERO sides, and the topical goes on clean.

I came across Ramatroban when while searching for other pgd2 inhibitors after seti failed. I dont know why people on this forum never speak of it. But what I have learned, is certain public forums only talk about certain experimental drugs. It makes no sense to me, as it being public, it should be the same discussions across the boards. Its pretty obvious merchants have fake accounts to push their products, and to create doubt in others.

PS, I got about 90g of seti ill give away. Im dead serious, I cant use that sh*t. Ill probably give like 15g per person for those on the wall about seti, and curious to try it. I love my hair but the sides were worse than finasteride. EVeryone's body is different, so everyone will experience different sides and at varying degrees. The same can be said for what works for one person, wont work for another.

Biologically speaking, how in the hell is it possible to reduce hair shed in seven days? Every hair that falls out was destined to do so THREE months ago!! I am glad you are excited man, and it may work... but for now, it's all in your head.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Same sides here, especially the heart rate due seti.

With what other chemical can you compare ramatroban?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to disagree man! Anytime I use something effective, hair fall stop within 24 hours. Dead serious.

lol....ummm ok?

please explain HOW that is possible

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
still just a crth2 antagonist, topical seti would do the same thing

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curiously, since rama and seti are both crth2 antagonists and we know as a matter of fact messing with pgd2 influence your sleep, how could you get sleep sides from seti and not from rama?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very cool. I'm interested to learn more about this. Have any studies been done, or is it all theoretical? What's your dose ramotraban? Where did you order it from? What do you dissolve it in? Are you on anything else with it?

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your beliefs are wrong then ;)
It depends also if you've took the oral or optimised seti.

Because it's weaker than Seti. And people don't believe in Cots theory here.

What are you talking about? You clearly have no clue. Cots theory IS seti. As far as potency, its TM>Rama>Seti

Seriously, optimized vs oral seti? I know what youre referring to, but you didnt even say it right. You drunk dude?

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
I purchased from Iron Dragon website. Its premade. Easy and simple, i don't have to play scientist. I cant compare Rama's success(so far) with any other compound. I have tried almost everything this forum has mentioned. Keep in mind, All i need is stabilization.

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Biologically speaking, how in the hell is it possible to reduce hair shed in seven days? Every hair that falls out was destined to do so THREE months ago!! I am glad you are excited man, and it may work... but for now, it's all in your head.

With all due respect, dont f*****g tell me it's in my head. It didnt reduce hair shed in 7 days, it reduced hair shed in 1 day. I am a meticulous person by craft, I think I know how to count my hairs in the sink and on my desk through out the day, after all, Ive been living that nightmare every day for the last 3 years.

WHat theory of hair loss are you following? Because PGD2 is essentially immune system related, inflammation, etc. Allergies(inflammation) , you take a pill, it goes away. Hives go away. Why would a hair follicle be on its way out 3 months ago? You thinking of a pimple that has surfaced? lol Are you confusing it with hair growth? If that's the case, i never said I have hair growth.

mowingdown

Reaction score
Quick Summary:

Thanks for the update. If it's not too late. I'd really like to try Seti if you have any left.