Pilox released: The Cure?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any news on this, either from the Israeli user who is testing or regarding availability in the EU? As I said, I'd be willing to buy, try and document.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I think you'll be pleased with this. I'm in contact with the pilox user who sent the photos a few months back
and he kindly sent me the latest photos and I pasted them in photoshop and was given the permission
to post them here!

Personally - I see a great improvement on the right temple, I'll paste the photos of left temple as well.

S13GubJ1.jpg

Higher resolution: http://s16.postimg.org/eko8730ur/S13_Gub_J1.jpg

Here is the left temple:
progress_left.jpg

Not so strong progress, but still visible!

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I think you'll be pleased with this. I'm in contact with the pilox user who sent the photos a few months back
and he kindly sent me the latest photos and I pasted them in photoshop and was given the permission
to post them here!

Personally - I see a great improvement on the right temple, I'll paste the photos of left temple as well.

View attachment 36502

Here is the left temple:
View attachment 36503

Thanks for update..Right temple is really good , The left temple looks loose some hair between month 2 and 4 ...And also some of the hairs on hairline get length ..

I was waiting for Pilox to release in the Q4 2014 in U.S but it looks they haven't done it yet...

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for update..Right temple is really good , The left temple looks loose some hair between month 2 and 4 ...And also some of the hairs on hairline get length ..

I was waiting for Pilox to release in the Q4 2014 in U.S but it looks they haven't done it yet...

Yes, left temple is weaker, but I wouldnt say it lost hair.. It's really hard to tell.
The right one gives me optimism. :)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, left temple is weaker, but I wouldnt say it lost hair.. It's really hard to tell.
The right one gives me optimism. :)

The left temple is still have much more hair from the first day...I just didn't see that much of difference between month 2 and month 4..

Maybe just hair texture and length...

The right temple improvement is impressive..If you add the AA and growth stimulant and other experimentals to this pilox..result could be

amazing..

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
The left temple is still have much more hair from the first day...I just didn't see that much of difference between month 2 and month 4..

Maybe just hair texture and length...

The right temple improvement is impressive..If you add the AA and growth stimulant and other experimentals to this pilox..result could be

amazing..

True, thats what I'm hoping for.
Where is everyone on this thread? I expected more comments...

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Amazing results man! Do you have any clues on when this treatment will be out and approx how much it will cost?

Leferty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

to post them here!

View attachment 36502

Here is the left temple:
View attachment 36503

Looks awsome! i want to test it on myself as soon as possible

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can this already be bought in Israel? If so, are there any Israeli users here? I'd be willing to pay a small surplus for forwarding that thing to me (in addition to the actual price, obviously). Or does anyone know when it will be shipped to the EU, too?

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
I might be traveling to Israel around January time. I would love to buy one of these if they are available for purchase there.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I might be traveling to Israel around January time. I would love to buy one of these if they are available for purchase there.

Really ? Thats great , So if you don't mind I will give you the money to purchase one for me also..If thats ok with you..

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Really ? Thats great , So if you don't mind I will give you the money to purchase one for me also..If thats ok with you..

Haha sure. It's a BIG maybe. I have family there that I would love to go visit, but I also haven't found a job yet and I graduate college in May :/

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was just about to ask the same thing, so you will be getting a stash of money there for buying these devices for us (in case you're up for it). Drop me a PM if you'd be in. With the surplus you can maybe afford your own ;)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just about to ask the same thing, so you will be getting a stash of money there for buying these devices for us (in case you're up for it). Drop me a PM if you'd be in. With the surplus you can maybe afford your own ;)

Hi Benjt , It has supposed to be release in Q4 2015 ,But my feeling and my assumption told to myself it should be take longer...I hope we can purchase it in the 2016.

It would release first in Europe and then U.S , So we can take an advantage of adding that to our regimen in the next couple months. I hope they make the process faster.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about Pilox lately? The results their device gives is good and I know a lot of us would like to try it out :)

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible that the main factor in Pilox is the electorstimulation? I read somewhere that it has a beneficial effect on some kind of cell migration.

..Can bone marrow mesenchymal cells migrate to the hair follicle? Yes, and they NEED TO otherwise you will develop male pattern baldness. male pattern baldness can be prevented by topical anti-androgens but once you have damage then you need to have BMSC's migrate to the follicle to replace progenitor cells(cd200 and cd34+)...

1)Electroshockwave therapy:

Case E: besides bone healing, _______unexpected hair regrowth____ and reactivation of sweating, reduction of skin fibrosis and tactile hypersensitivity.

also: Anyone knows if this study is legit?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1478771?dopt=Citation
" On average, terminal hair counts increased from 82 to 276 in the active treatment group"

JustRegrow

Reaction score
Reading this thread really made me happy. But there haven't been any updates? Does this thing work or not? Is it the cure or not?