Pilox released: The Cure?

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
I got my hairegen device finally and I started using it 3 days ago, will report if/when I see anything.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn no, the price is around $1000, as earlier users mentioned.
4.5k seems like a VERY high price, I dont know how/why is it so high at amazon.

I can post pics of the device when I come home.

resu

Reaction score
If it worked as well as seen in those photos from the hair dresser I would save and pay €1000 for it, it's a reasonable cost although highly exploitative.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
If it worked as well as seen in those photos from the hair dresser I would save and pay €1000 for it, it's a reasonable cost although highly exploitative.

True, I'll report if I see a progress, but dont expect anything untill fall 2016, or maybe even winter...
I'm aware it's a slow process.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry if this has already been clarified... can you use it only on bald or trimmed areas?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
The working mechanism is too simple, mainly electric, zinc. If it's so simple there would not have so many companies still working on it. I put little hope into this.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
The working mechanism is too simple, mainly electric, zinc. If it's so simple there would not have so many companies still working on it. I put little hope into this.

It works on whole scalp @hilbert

I mean, I believe in it because those first photos are amongst the cleanest before/afters I've ever seen, no space for bs there + I'm in contact with one person on this forum
who started it a year ago and got great results, you can see his photos on the thread. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/attachment.php?attachmentid=36502&d=1447080935
I'll ask about latest photos.

I believe that when you try these things on their own, results are weak, but maybe it's the synergy that works.
We'll see, I wont pass judgement before at least 6 months of use.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why hasn't this got more traction internationally? Some nice results here...

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Newplayer, could you answer a couple questions please?
When using the device, do you actually feel the electric pulse in your scalp?

If you do feel anything, does the sensation get to strong around the temple area?

Ive used a stim device to help injuries heal faster before, so ive always thought it could help w hair loss. Ive even tried to come up w a makeshift device at home but the current always hurts my head around the temple area.
Anyone have any ideas how do make something similar at home, kind of like how ppl have made their own laser caps?

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Newplayer, could you answer a couple questions please?
When using the device, do you actually feel the electric pulse in your scalp?

If you do feel anything, does the sensation get to strong around the temple area?

Ive used a stim device to help injuries heal faster before, so ive always thought it could help w hair loss. Ive even tried to come up w a makeshift device at home but the current always hurts my head around the temple area.
Anyone have any ideas how do make something similar at home, kind of like how ppl have made their own laser caps?

Of course. You can ask anything.
Well, I kinda do, it's hard to tell - I dont feel a strong sensation, but something like "tickling" maybe, it's hard to explain.
I understand you, but to be honest - I wouldnt go DIY with this (too risky in my opinion), thats why I'll use this device to see what effect will it have.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Of course. You can ask anything.
Well, I kinda do, it's hard to tell - I dont feel a strong sensation, but something like "tickling" maybe, it's hard to explain.
I understand you, but to be honest - I wouldnt go DIY with this (too risky in my opinion), thats why I'll use this device to see what effect will it have.

Yeah I'm real hesitant put electricity to my head LOL especially a crap homemade device I put together. But Lord knows I'll try anything if it works. Thanks for answering and I'll keep checking back for your updates

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Newuser, Could this be used as a cheap substitute for the pilox device? Does it seem to do the same kind of thing?
https://www.jellenproducts.com/jellen-portable-high-frequency-machine-spa-grade/
In use:

Well, it seems kinda similar (without the zinc part though), but I really cant comment how would this perform,
since I have no experience with it.

hi newplayer, how do i apply it where hair covers the scalp??

Easily, I just take apart the hair gently with my hand, it doesnt get stuck in the device.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, you just shoot them an email and they'll get back to you with info,
I think they setup shops on amazon and ebay.

I use it exactly the same way I did when I used dermaroller.
You can see it here:

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score

to buy that from their site (under construction) you can send an email and arrange a payment?