Pilox released: The Cure?

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, is there anyone who can give us an update?

And with Q4? Which months are that to be exact and does Pilox have their own site where you can read about this device?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, is there anyone who can give us an update?

And with Q4? Which months are that to be exact and does Pilox have their own site where you can read about this device?

My Feeling is we have to wait until the beginning of new year, because they may need more time to establish the website and etc ,

Deep dish

Reaction score
They have a website

well I just read about the treatment and there is nothing new for us........ It's like an electric dermaroller....

- - - Updated - - -

There is no an fda approval for it ... they said that they are Committed to return the money if there is no any result after 4 months... I can ask for more info if someone want to ... Anyway it's look more like a patent

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
well I just read about the treatment and there is nothing new for us........ It's like an electric dermaroller....

- - - Updated - - -

There is no an fda approval for it ... they said that they are Committed to return the money if there is no any result after 4 months... I can ask for more info if someone want to ... Anyway it's look more like a patent

Link it?

Deep dish

Reaction score
http://www.dimedico.co.il/hairegen/. Maybe u can do Google translate

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2013084189A2?cl=en&dq=Pilogics&hair loss=iw&sa=X&ei=aI5RUurPIqKM0AX7vIHYAQ&ved=0CDgQ6AEwAA. Here is an English information

- - - Updated - - -

http://tinyurl.com/pgwjooc

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just dropping in to say that I will buy this once available in the EU and will do documented testing. And this time, with a proper protocol, i.e. establish baseline on other treatments (I am in a stable state right now where I neither lose nor gain, so this is already done) and will take weekly photos with constant light and camera settings. Would be great if other people could do the same. So let's hope this will be available soon so we can do some testing.

Masakage

Reaction score
I'd love to read more about this, but it's not available in English -_-

Nevermind, found the english version.

The only question I have is.. how do you purchase this? is it available through online purchases?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd love to read more about this, but it's not available in English -_-

Nevermind, found the english version.

The only question I have is.. how do you purchase this? is it available through online purchases?

Hello , Masa , No its only available in Israel right now.

It will be available in U.S and Europe in Q4 2015 as company stated , but I think we have to wait until 2016.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I think soon you'll be pleasantly surprised. Again. :)
Thats all I'm going to say for now.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not sure. I have spoken to Dorzry (he is the one with the pictures of the regrowth) about 2-3 weeks ago, and he said that he haven't noticed any positive progress since the initial photos.

I'm also speaking to him, positive developments are in progress. We'll see soon.

whatwhat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I think soon you'll be pleasantly surprised. Again. :)
Thats all I'm going to say for now.
What is this? Building hype for a movie coming out in the summer?

Some of you people are weird.

If you don't have anything to post, why come tease like that?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol I know right. What's with the foreplay?

Don't be attention w****s, it damages your credibility.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
What is this? Building hype for a movie coming out in the summer?

Some of you people are weird.

If you don't have anything to post, why come tease like that?

Lol I know right. What's with the foreplay?

Don't be attention w****s, it damages your credibility.

True guys, true.
Sorry for the drama - just wanted to say I'm in contact with the guy who is using it, and I definitely see progress.
He will post photos soon..

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Now that's the spirit NP.