Pilofocus Update (why Do New Titles Have To Be So Long Btw)

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Other than the fact that the website is now hacked by p*rn, and Wesley's webpage mentions potential approval in 2014. No updates since.

I am very disappointed. This one was looked very feasible.

I hope I am wrong

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually called them a while back to tell them their site redirects visitors to a p**rn ring... the receptionist flipped out and thanked me for giving them the heads up.

Interesting how they didn't do anything about it.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You spent 10 extra words just asking why titles have to be 6 words long?

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I called back in March was told that he would update us in the Spring as he was finishing up some trails. Then on another Forum some guy I forgot his name said he went in November to be a patient in one of his trials gave everyone a single update and has since stop responding/disappeared. Maybe he's under an NDA or something I don't know but apparently the people who got Pilofocus last November are going back in November this year for a check up I think..... I dunno. I just hope that he figures this thing out soon. I would love to respond well to Seti and PGE2, get a touch up transplant and call it a day until Japan pulls through. If not Im gunna have to go see Hassan and Wong in Vancouver for a FUE.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait, now hold on one minute MY DEAREST FRIEND!!! PILOFOCUS is ALIVE AND WELL and yielding very PROMISING RESULTS. We need to be PATIENT and understand that DR. WESLEY is both an AMAZING MAN AND PIONEER OF THE INDUSTRY!!!!!! Your hair looks A-OK MY FRIEND!!!!!!! May I ask how old ARE YOU?!?!?!?! I will be having DINNER with DR. WESLEY AND HIS WIFE this weekend and will keep you UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry hellouser, but I have to do it every time.)

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wait, now hold on one minute MY DEAREST FRIEND!!! PILOFOCUS is ALIVE AND WELL and yielding very PROMISING RESULTS. We need to be PATIENT and understand that DR. WESLEY is both an AMAZING MAN AND PIONEER OF THE INDUSTRY!!!!!! Your hair looks A-OK MY FRIEND!!!!!!! May I ask how old ARE YOU?!?!?!?! I will be having DINNER with DR. WESLEY AND HIS WIFE this weekend and will keep you UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha Hellouser was definitely first but it's a great schtick nonetheless.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score

It has been about a year since he had the Pilofocus done, and he seems to of disappeared. Perhaps its like the 'serenity now ' episode of Seinfield. He kept telling everyone and himself its all going to be alright, and now he has finally exploded, disappeared from the forums. The result mustn't of been what he espected!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
A certain someone on a certain other forum had this to say recently:

HELLO FearTheLoss! Hope you are doing well. (im sure that you ARE!
I had spoken with Dr. Wesley on the phone this past Tuesday (on August 30 2016)
to talk about those recent (before and after) hair photos I had sent to him.

We also spoke about this coming November 2016 to when I will be at his Pilofocus clinic for the update on the Phase Tested donor area at the back of my scalp.
Again, my wife and I do not see any missing hairs in that donor area that he performed the phase test at!!
More than likely it is full of regenerated hairs!

It will be confirmed in November at the Pilofocus clinic along will good photos taken, of course.
I let Dr. Wesley know that the BTT members do want to see that
original First Phase Tested PowerPoint 45 minute presentation
and that I certainly do want to see that first phase test presentation again too.

FearTheLoss, Dr. Wesley said that it IS available to see at his Pilofocus website.
I will go to his website today because I would love to see all of that again.
(Spencer Kobren show see it again too) http://www.drcarloswesley.com/

Cheers to everyone here!!

Looks like November will give everyone the final verdict on the regeneration claim. Artista makes it sound like regeneration is happening... hopefully this isn't an error or lie.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A certain someone on a certain other forum had this to say recently:

Looks like November will give everyone the final verdict on the regeneration claim. Artista makes it sound like regeneration is happening... hopefully this isn't an error or lie.
I hope it is not a lie or scum, but i also hope they will take a lot of professional photos:

http://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2015/06/sonya7riiheader.jpg

No excuses anymore. If i see that they take suspicious photos then he is fake scum for sure and probably get money from Dr.Wesley to promote him.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, it's November now. Anxiously waiting to see what's going on with this.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Artista died from complications from the pilofocus proceedure, he has not been on 'I love hair transplant forum' for a while now?

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Artista is Dr Wesley fake profile. With all that praise "honest doctor", "sincere doctor", "has everyone's best interests on his heart", I would not be surprised.