Pictures That Make You Feel Better About Your Hair Loss

barcafan

Reaction score
So what? Im pretty sure Zidane had some modelling gigs himself. Not every NW1 good looking player gets endorsements like becks.

Zidane is awesome.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="Nashville Hairline":39spfz2c]I'll have a go:

610x.jpg

Billy Zane and Kelly Brook

A few pre-emptive replies:

1 She has a lot of money herself so hardly needs the contents of his wallet
2 She will have guys coming onto her with full heads of hair every day of the week but she still chose bald ol' Billy
3 When they split, he dumped her, apparently

A few replies:

1 She's not that rich, compared to the average woman yes but in celebrity terms she's right at the bottom of the scale.

2 About the time she started dating Billy she was trying to break into acting and Hollywood from being a presenter in the UK. Would'nt hurt to be with someone who has a few contacts in the business and could boost her profile abit.

3 She dumped him (fact) and quickly hooked up with a NW1.

Zidane

Gets respect for his talent yes but there are inferior players like Beckham who are more rich and famous through endorsements ect.[/quote:39spfz2c]
Look who's being cynical. Welcome back SAF. :) The Zane situation is sad because she was obviously using him to sleep her way up the ladder and network her way into Hollywood. She probably thought of her time with him as "paying her dues". :roll:

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ha! You guys are right of course..there's no hope. Now pass me the noose when you're finished with it.

Barca fan makes a good point though, it's probably Zidane's choice not to make such endorsements

T90laser.jpg

"Despite my thinning front I heartily endorse this product and/or service.."

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
T90laser.jpg

Another 'practicly' bald guy. :whistle:

Somehow I dont think he'll ever achieve the same level of off pitch earnings that Beckham gets.

[attachment=0:3ajjvegv]pg2_ap_beckham_ad_300.jpg[/attachment:3ajjvegv]

I dont think we'll ever get to see the Wayne Rooney version.

Attachments

• pg2_ap_beckham_ad_300.jpg
    pg2_ap_beckham_ad_300.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2,152

barcafan

Reaction score
SAF are you saying that hair is the only thing holding rooney back from being a model?

ali777

Reaction score
barcafan said:
SAF are you saying that hair is the only thing holding rooney back from being a model?

I'm not sure what SAF is saying, but I go with this theory as well....

There are some footballers that make shed loads of money purely from their image, eg Beckham.

The guy is a decent footballist, don't get me wrong. But he's never been the best and he doesn't deserve all that money based on his footballing skills.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I suppose I was pointing out what Ali mentioned about Beckham benifitting more from his looks than from his football. But thats going abit off topic is'nt it.

Anyway this thread does'nt seem to be going anywhere because posting pictures of rich and famous people with hairloss does'nt really have any bearing on the lives of the average bald/ing guy. It does'nt help their situation.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="Nashville Hairline":26kcujda]
T90laser.jpg

Another 'practicly' bald guy. :whistle:

Somehow I dont think he'll ever achieve the same level of off pitch earnings that Beckham gets.

[attachment=0:26kcujda]pg2_ap_beckham_ad_300.jpg[/attachment:26kcujda]

I dont think we'll ever get to see the Wayne Rooney version.[/quote:26kcujda]
Just more proof positive that it is all a popularity contest.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Beckham's an advertising horse. I'd rather have the respect of Zindane.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Beckham's an advertising horse. I'd rather have the respect of Zindane.

Yeah but it would be difficult to turn down all that $$$.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, this thread is beneficial to those who've tried everything they can but couldn't restore their hair back to what it was. So, props to he who made the song version of this thread.

Also the posted soccer player doesn't help unless someone's suffering only from a mild NW3.

cuebald

Reaction score
see

Attachments

• rogaine.jpg
    rogaine.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 2,002

Mens Rea

Reaction score
^ LMAO at that pic!!

and c'mon guys WTF is the point of talking about Beckham?

That guy looks damn good with or without hair and could have been just as popular with no hair. He's a marketing machine and he's always tried to stay in the spotlight. He married a POP STAR and does everything to remain in the media etc.

Rooney isn't like that, he stays out of the spotlight (well...sometimes he's in it but not by choice!!), just like JAMIE REDKNAPP who could have been almost as big as Beckham if he wanted. Theres various other footballers that could have been as popular but Beckham milked it for every penny with his wife and the media frenzy.

Of course LOOKS help this but this is FAR BEYOND the issue of just hair so get a grip fellas.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
^ LMAO at that pic!!
Cosigned. Holy f*cking crap I was actually laughing my *** off at that one...hopefully he doesn't mind it that much. Looks at least 40 to me...

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Even if rooney had an NW1 he wouldn't be modelling like that , he looks like shrek and is no where near as good looking as Beckham.
And something tells me he wouldn't look as good in that pic with his shirt off as Beckham...

Attachments

• rooney2555.jpg
    rooney2555.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 270

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't see the point in posting pictures of balding men with nicely shaped heads and delicate features, unless you think you can imitate them.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
C. Ronaldo and Gerrard both have perfect NW1s (have even read some digs at Gerrard for his lack of forehead!) along with tons of other footballers but they don't pose for things like Beckham does. Its his choice he does it and his hair is definitely not the difference between getting contracts and not

Like I say Rooney still appears in ads..he won't be doing Armani ads but his overall image is still appealing enough to people

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any celebs/models who are NW2/3 and pull it off well.

Any pics showing great regrowth.

Any successful hair transplant "after" picture.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
$ talks!!!