[pics] Age 16 Minoxidil Aged Me 20 Years

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tired of this thread, not going to update it anymore. It’s not inciting discussion and no cure or progress has been found so I don’t really see a point in bumping it regularly with empty updates.

I visited my doctor recently and he confirmed that there is something wrong with the proliferation and activity of my cells and we are monitoring my progress. I told him about the anti-proliferation studies of Minoxidil and he said that is the most likely factor. We’ve also done a wide variety of labs, making sure I’m healthy everywhere else. The sides are real. No it’s not because of puberty, and no it’s not psychogenic.

And yes, I did have hairloss before starting minoxidil, and many people I know in real life pointed it out and a few even made fun of it. I got on this drug as a result of insecurity, I admit it, and now I’ve learned my lesson. The hairloss was most likely caused by another internal health problem that has since been solved. But now I know there are no magical drugs, if you are gaining in one place you are sacrificing in another.

This forum is mainly filled with depressed middle aged men who think a head of hair will solve all their problems and I don’t really belong here. Life ain’t about hair, it’s about being healthy, happy, and a high testosterone beast. That’s how you attract people, not with hair, and being like that is good for your hair anyways. Its embarrassing that I even got on this drug in the first place. I’m 6 months off Minoxidil and 10% recovered at best in the DHT and collagen departments. I’m not going to return to or update this thread.

signing off
Noo, noo come back, jack. JACK.