[pics] Age 16 Minoxidil Aged Me 20 Years

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, yeah shut the f*** up. Amazing how you guys have your views disproven and move immediately to insults.

It's called confirmation bias, you guys are f*****g idiots. Shut the f*** up.
Lol, u just need thicker skin mate, way thicker. U don't look 28 at all and u don't look tired on ur photo , u have literally zero dark circles. Frankenstein lmao.
U are at an age where acne is common so start a skincare treatment and stop crying about minoxidil.

INT

Reaction score
Haha, yeah shut the f*** up. Amazing how you guys have your views disproven and move immediately to insults.

It's called confirmation bias, you guys are f*****g idiots. Shut the f*** up.

No you are just being dramatic is what I said. You on the other hand insult everyone that says anything you don't like so take your princess behavior elsewhere and grow a pair of balls, you need that more than collagen

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it can reassured you , you haves striclty no under eye wrinkle or dark circle at all.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People Who had sides, and i'm acknowledging they re real even for OP if he says so. Are you sure you re did not overdose the product or applied it in a wrong way ?

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it works like that then why would it be located on the face ? Does your skin aged anywhere else than the face ?

If it's located on the face, there has to be a reason right ?

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I have never used any major drugs besides minoxidil before starting it.

And to update on my skin recovery, I've stopped putting EVERYTHING on my face besides cleansers and sunscreen moisturizers and it feels better, looks slightly better to. It is thickening up again slightly, over the weeks.
it just looked like u could have been on accutane

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well minoxidil also isn’t supposed to be used on kids so that probably makes a difference too.

And in vitro it has shown to slow Lysyl l Hydroxylase activity which would lead to slower collagen production. So it’s not out the realm of possibility that some people could have more extreme collagen side effects than others, some of which may not get them at all.
I have to agree, same thing happens me, skin goes crinkly looking. Def ages some people. Kinda sad that it’s near 2020 and this poison is all we have for a growth stim.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Edit: OKay, more like 10 years. I’ve been told I look 28 before.

https://imgur.com/AdeL2cu

Before pic is March 2019, after is yesterday (August 2019)

Pls someone help me... I used to be so goodlooking I was prescribed minoxidil after I lost a lot of hair after a surgery

Why they would prescribe this to me idk because clearly it has skin aging side effects... I lost my glow and I’m off the minoxidil for 2 months now (since June 28) and still no difference.

All my friends say I looked tired and I’ve been called frankenstein before and people say sh*t like “why aren’t you wearing your makeup today bro”

f*** this sh*t nobody should be using Minoxidil. 2 months and no improvement in my skin. What can I do.

You look like screech and now you look like a 28 year old screech. Minoxidil f.... you up.

I guess that is what you wanna hear because i have seen your reaction to a normal answer on page 1.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Collagen production is 100% back to normal after discontinuing minoxidil. To me it just looks like you're going through puberty.
You're obsessing over a non-issue & harming your mental health. Collagen can now be measured in a quantifiable manner. Go to a dermatologist & ask for an ultrasound probe for it.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The studies I saw said that the anti proliferative effects of minoxidil can persist after removal if you overdose. Considering I put it on directly after microneedling many times I wouldn’t be surprised if I did accidentally.

Are you saying in theory that collagen would return to normal, or did you personally quit minoxidil and see your skin return to normal?
I haven't had any side effects from minoxidil (both topical & oral).
However all human, cellular & animal studies on minoxidil that investigate collagen conclude that collagen inhibition by minoxidil (if any) stops when treatment is stopped.
Some of them also claim that it is caused by PG/ethanol, and not minoxidil itself. There is also anecdotal evidence from people who've switched to minoxidil foam from liquid, claiming that they no longer have that "aged" look.

Regardless, you are & look 16.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, not sure minoxidil is the problem, i Don't think it can make your DHT level drop by 600%. It's not even considered an AA even if some studies shows it can be, it's still very weak.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah even finasteride can't do that. Your family doctor is a fraud, or there's Something else accountable for that DHT drop.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
First of all:

You look the same except for the fact you are hitting puberty.

Second of all you are an idiot for starting minoxidil when you have no hair loss.

Third of all...well, that's about it actually.