Phoney Incels Who Just Think They Are Ugly

AbsoluteZen

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if they're not physically atracted to you they won't go out with you. It's their right. No one has to go out on dates with guys or girls they find unattractive. Humans will forever have that criterion of beauty.

You can rant and rant. But you can't change it. It's hard. But maybe you should blame GOD, I mean you're all Christians in USA, so God made you that way. :D His fault. Some have it, some don't. Cruel God, don't you think?
I'm an atheist actually. Where are you from?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well if they're not physically atracted to you they won't go out with you. It's their right. No one has to go out on dates with guys or girls they find unattractive. Humans will forever have that criterion of beauty.

You can rant and rant. But you can't change it. It's hard. But maybe you should blame GOD, I mean you're all Christians in USA, so God made you that way. :D His fault. Some have it, some don't. Cruel God, don't you think?

You have a very strong distaste for god, you are the one to bring it up and get angry about it, i don't understand. All he's saying is that he feels that he's being unfairly judged based on some criteria that he cannot even change. It's not right or wrong, its just a fact. And this is the "impact of hair loss" forum, where you are supposed to rant. This is what it's here for, to get the poison out. "you're all Christians in USA" where do you get this from? Did you take a survey?

don't forget, you are just another person posting on this board too, for some purpose. Are you the mother who's trying to save everyone? sounds like some kind of complex to be honest. My mom warned me about girls like you!

Valerija

My Regimen
Reaction score
Physician heal thyself! you don't sound like a person who has their life in order anyway! Relax on the self important advice!

:D LOL

Oh coming from you, you alpha male, stud I am sure... :D

Also, buhu did I insult you cause you're Christian? :D Pathetic.

Valerija

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a very strong distaste for god, you are the one to bring it up and get angry about it, i don't understand. All he's saying is that he feels that he's being unfairly judged based on some criteria that he cannot even change. It's not right or wrong, its just a fact. And this is the "impact of hair loss" forum, where you are supposed to rant. This is what it's here for, to get the poison out. "you're all Christians in USA" where do you get this from? Did you take a survey?

don't forget, you are just another person posting on this board too, for some purpose. Are you the mother who's trying to save everyone? sounds like some kind of complex to be honest. My mom warned me about girls like you!

hahahaha GUYS. :D Gotta love them. :) If it wasn't for sex we'd sent you to Mars.

You know we like our boys quiet. Why do you talk? Be pretty, do the job, and go home. :D

Last edited:

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Finally a little bit of recognition!

It's funny when people criticize the USA (at least what the USA USED to represent). If it's so bad then why is everyone smashing through the borders trying to enter it from every corner of the world? Lera, wake up and come back to reality please! Maybe you should criticize Islam instead? No, you are probably scared shitless of those savage barbarians. You know who you are in their eyes ;) So maybe you should relax, give me a blowjob, make me a sandwich, and be grateful for the rights we so graciously give you. But please, understand there should be moderation! And at least pretend to fear god!

Valerija

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally a little bit of recognition!

It's funny when people criticize the USA (at least what the USA USED to represent). If it's so bad then why is everyone smashing through the borders trying to enter it from every corner of the world? Lera, wake up and come back to reality please! Maybe you should criticize Islam instead? No, you are probably scared shitless of those savage barbarians. You know who you are in their eyes ;)

Because California is pretty. :D And New York. And you have MIT. And Americans are hot. :D THAT'S WHY!!!

I don't like America because of soooooo many idiotic Christians. It's scary to listen how they reason. So my first criterion for a date is to be atheist. Atheist = intelligent. Christian = medical diagnosis and intellectually dead.

blackg

Reaction score
Curently in mother f*****g USA.

In the land of conservative Christian idiots.
So what if a few Christians reside in the USA?

You should be grateful to be in a place where free speech is ingrained in the constitution, no less the culture.

Valerija

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what if there a a few Christians in the USA?
You should be grateful to be in a place where free speech is ingrained in the constitution, no less the culture.

FEW?!?!

Bill of Rights is so superior. :D Whole Europe has free of speech, but some states in USA are in 15th century mentality wise. Christianity at fault.

Health system is a disgrace.

But yeah, some people have amazing life in USA. I'd like to have a house in L.A. for example. :)

But USA has a lot of problems also...

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's the land of opportunity, so enjoy your opportunity and be polite to the people who built the foundation to make it possible! (it's not the hippie California surfers in Santa Monica) Maybe you should get a passport and do some travelling in order to realize not every state is full of 'idiotic Christians'. And i'm not even a Christian! Nor American! Nor Athiest! (figure it out, you are a clever girl)

Valerija

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the land of opportunity, so enjoy your opportunity and be polite to the people who built the foundation to make it possible! (it's not the hippie California surfers in Santa Monica) Maybe you should get a passport and do some travelling in order to realize not every state is full of 'idiotic Christians'. And i'm not even a Christian! Nor American! Nor Athiest! (figure it out, you are a clever girl)

You are from Europe? Or from Australia??? Uhhh I love Australians better! :) :) :)

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
FEW?!?!

Bill of Rights is so superior. :D Whole Europe has free of speech, but some states in USA are in 15th century mentality wise. Christianity at fault.

Health system is a disgrace.

But yeah, some people have amazing life in USA. I'd like to have a house in L.A. for example. :)

But USA has a lot of problems also...

OO europe, no problems there, LOL. Euro union has a perfect history, everyone is happy with that! What a F*cking mess! Nobody said the USA doesnt have problems, guess what, alot of them have to do with sh*t foreign policy and welfare state because it got away from its thesis. The land of opportunity, the freedom to PURSUE happiness, not the guarantee of happiness! Everyone got confused at some point

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are from Europe? Or from Australia??? Uhhh I love Australians better! :) :) :)

Let's just say i am f*cking freezing now and i dont know which god to turn to, nor if its possible to be certain of it's existence or lack thereof.

Doesn't matter what i am, you'd love me either way...it just takes time for me to grow on you baby.

Valerija

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's just say i am f*cking freezing now and i dont know which god to turn to, nor if its possible to be certain of it's existence or lack thereof.

Sweden? :D

You don't need to turn to imagined Sky Daddy. I mean you can, and then there goes your brain. But you wouldn't turn in the first place if you had one.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curently in mother f*****g USA.

In the land of conservative Christian idiots.
I'm not a Christian myself, but can you please stop attacking every f*****g Christian in the world for no reason ? Did a Christian chad f*** you over in the past or something and you have deep issues with Christians because of it ?

Valerija

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a Christian myself, but can you please stop attacking every f*****g Christian in the world for no reason ? Did a Christian chad f*** you over in the past or something and you have deep issues with Christians because of it ?

Come on, I'd never f*** Christian guy. Are you crazy?!