Phoney Incels Who Just Think They Are Ugly

shookwun

Reaction score
This. I bring a flask also.

Will ruin your wallet otherwise.
80% of your drinking should be done at the pre-drink.

1-2 drinks is all you need. After that you should be in the rythym to pick up chicks.

I always have a 1 drink ritual with the mates inside. After that, its game on.

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm like 90% online.

Nearly everyone I meet is from online.

I broke this norm by sleeping with 2 people from work in the last 6 months and it was a mistake because it created drama.

I never meet people in bars because when I'm out I'm just having a good time with mates.
For sure, if I haven't seen the boys in a while I'll meet up for drinks and we just BS. But even then if I'm out until its really late or bar close we're going to bump into something. Usually go out with a couple buddies who like talking to chicks, but even if I go out or meet up with a group of friends 5+, there's usually at least one other person in the group who's thinking with their dick. And typically you just need a couple approaches and wala, you've got four girls having fun and joking with the entire group. BRB, don't even have to talk to that one 5/10 thats always with the hot group of girls cause one of the boys will be happy to just be apart of it. All this and most people will still think things just "happened" or "everyone was drunk", lol no its called approach.

1-2 drinks is all you need. After that you should be in the rythym to pick up chicks.

This. I usually have a shot or two beforehand then once at the bar I try to make a beer last a couple.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to build a social circle when you have a difficult career in a male-dominated field, where you move every few years, etc. And in all due respect the online dating thing works for a lot of people. My best friend met his current wife on OkCupid many years ago. The couple I hung out with last week met on OkCupid. And so on.

Meeting women in real life doesn't necessarily work great. Here's a list:

- I've done dozens of meet ups. I made one (one!) female acquaintance, she's like 10-15 years older than me. We're good friends but I'm not going to date a barren 46 year old.
We met at a movie meet up, afterwards we went out to discuss the movie. One guy was bloviating about this and that, what she apparently liked about me was that I said "what do you guys think?" to spread the conversation.
I go to meet ups and it's almost always women aged 45+.

- I was recently picked up on the plane by a 55 year old Jewish woman. LOL.

- I take cooking classes for fun, I've been to dozens, I'm a sociable guy there. One time a lesbian couple wanted to fix me up with their single hetero female friend. Isn't that nice? They asked if it was ok that she had a 25 year-old son. Are you noticing a pattern?

- At my current work there is one single guy woman in my age range, one ! I think that I make her skin crawl however. All of the women in relationships are fine with me lol. In fairness that woman seems to hate most people and keeps to herself. It's too bad, she has nice lips and she's into Super Smash Brothers.

- I did ask a woman out from one of my dance classes, she's the only woman I met there who is single and younger than 50. It's not even an official date, I just asked her if she wanted to go out for mulled wine. She didn't respond for two weeks. She then says sorry (unprompted) but she was out of town (she actually was). She asks me if we can go out next weekend, but I tell her that I'll be out of town, and we can try in mid-February when I'm back.

- I did have some nice conversations with one of the women from the yoga studio. It turns out that she's married. Of course she is -- she is very attractive. There are few desirable women left past age 25. After talking to her I got a bit annoyed, I think that her husband is rich or something. She has a part-time job working at the desk at the yoga studio, and she spends a lot of time taking care of 5 cats and getting the highest score in her server in candy crush saga. She likes to knit, she makes really nice sweaters actually. She's hot though. I'll send you her instagram pics if you're curious, I'm curious how a man of experience like yourself might evaluate her.

But I'll try and ask out that lady with the great hands from the hairdresser if I get her next time.

I need that instagram pictors

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
yup.

I feel sorry for a lot of decent looking fellas on here who don't even understand there true potential.

LOL at this cope. 'ye bro, I just go out to clubs, and bars to have a good time hanging around and watching other men, and women meet up.I dont go to hook up with chicks.

I really feel like some of you are out on touch and in denial. I have a lot of friends who fall into this sub category, they tend to go out and walk around. Come back to there mates table, but never get what they actually want.

I suppose next people will say they dont go to house parties, and clubs to potentially meet hot chicks also.
I can meet people in bars if I want - have done so in the past.

I prefer tinder.

It may shock you but some people like different things.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to build a social circle when you have a difficult career in a male-dominated field, where you move every few years, etc. And in all due respect the online dating thing works for a lot of people. My best friend met his current wife on OkCupid many years ago. The couple I hung out with last week met on OkCupid. And so on.

- I've done dozens of meet ups. I made one (one!) female acquaintance, she's like 10-15 years older than me. We're good friends but I'm not going to date a barren 46 year old.
We met at a movie meet up, afterwards we went out to discuss the movie. One guy was bloviating about this and that, what she apparently liked about me was that I said "what do you guys think?" to spread the conversation.

- I take cooking classes for fun, I've been to dozens, I'm a sociable guy there. One time a lesbian couple wanted to fix me up with their single hetero female friend. Isn't that nice? They asked if it was ok that she had a 25 year-old son. Are you noticing a pattern?

- At my current work there is one single guy woman in my age range, one ! I think that I make her skin crawl however. All of the women in relationships are fine with me lol. In fairness that woman seems to hate most people and keeps to herself. It's too bad, she has nice lips and she's into Super Smash Brothers.

- I did ask a woman out from one of my dance classes, she's the only woman I met there who is single and younger than 50. It's not even an official date, I just asked her if she wanted to go out for mulled wine. She didn't respond for two weeks. She then says sorry (unprompted) but she was out of town (she actually was). She asks me if we can go out next weekend, but I tell her that I'll be out of town, and we can try in mid-February when I'm back.

- I did have some nice conversations with one of the women from the yoga studio. It turns out that she's married. Of course she is -- she is very attractive. There are few desirable women left past age 25. After talking to her I got a bit annoyed, I think that her husband is rich or something. She has a part-time job working at the desk at the yoga studio, and she spends a lot of time taking care of 5 cats and getting the highest score in her server in candy crush saga. She likes to knit, she makes really nice sweaters actually. She's hot though. I'll send you her instagram pics if you're curious, I'm curious how a man of experience like yourself might evaluate her.

But I'll try and ask out that lady with the great hands from the hairdresser if I get her next time.

she isn't like extremely hot but has a decent shape, facial features and decent wife material in general indeed

she is able to settle with a majority of top men

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

social circle game hit home recently

incel friend ascended with a girl who lived nearby. all because another friend was talkative and approached her. of course though he was ugly and didnt get to f*** her, but my incel friend did lol

and this is in a small town.

blackg

Reaction score
Correct. A lot of women simply aren't on it and those that are, many use it more for validation/social media tool. This is the feedback I got from guys on it since I'm not. They use it sparingly, just as a back up almost. Most desired pretty girls who are seriously looking for someone will not go online as they'll have guys around them already or be committed. Girls dig meeting an attractive guy naturally.

Definitely I'm not saying online is for losers/ugly, that probably changed like 10 years ago, but it's still a back up option when you can't find someone in your life. For a guy looking for casual hookups, it's all good.

For Afro, he's covered his basics and no one has mentioned the main issue which I have previously: Autism. It's a big barrier to a relationship unfortunately. Until he can learn how to manage it effectively it will be hard.
I'm no expert in this field so can you explain why you think David has autism?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Log on to FB and complain about Trump.

That's a top hobby.
let me guess, rich white privileged liberals who have never experienced or seen racism in their lives? who live in 90+% white affluent areas? L O L

im almost glad trump won just so they could suffer lol. also i bet it would have become ugly to be an ugly or incel man if hilary got elected lmao

Tempura

My Regimen
Reaction score

You probably know this but it's most likely her. The socially attractive women are already taken because of their personality (and possibly their looks but irelevant here) while the oddball insecure women that are not that easy going with you is not having these issues because of you, she probably has the same relationship with most other guys and that is why she is not in a relationship.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably know this but it's most likely her. The socially attractive women are already taken because of their personality (and possibly their looks but irelevant here) while the oddball insecure women that are not that easy going with you is not having these issues because of you, she probably has the same relationship with most other guys and that is why she is not in a relationship.

Sort of, the bolded argument usually works, but it's a possible misfire her as she is genuinely a few years younger.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
let me guess, rich white privileged liberals who have never experienced or seen racism in their lives? who live in 90+% white affluent areas? L O L

im almost glad trump won just so they could suffer lol. also i bet it would have become ugly to be an ugly or incel man if hilary got elected lmao

Some of them are genuine (which comes through with actions, not f*****g words), and some are only anti-racist on social media but behave like bigots in real life without realizing it. For example if they avoid Black people, scoff at their culture, etc.

shookwun

Reaction score
Online dating is good for more introverted people who don't like to go out or who don't have large social circles. Almost all the girls I met through online dating were introverted and just didn't have many viable options in their daily lives.

Different strokes for different folks. It's a mistake to think that what works for you will work for everyone. shookwun is a pretty extroverted guy, he's said so many times before, so of course, he'll enjoy going to clubs and aggressively approaching women in real life.

I've done that when I was "coked up" with SSRI antidepressants and yes, it worked pretty well, I wouldn't even feel negative emotions when I was rejected: no fear and no shame. I'd never do it now though, I'm way too introverted and neurotic to go through those inevitable punches.

@shookwun , don't you take a SSRI at the moment? https://www.elementsbehavioralhealt...h/certain-antidepressants-change-personality/ That sh*t is powerful, no wonder it can help people with social anxiety. But it's also dangerous, once I had gone of it, I realized how much I made a fool of myself while on it. Everything that goes up has to go down.

If I had limited myself to "real life", I'd have much less experience with women. I could have waited until the end of time to have an opportunity, I look around me at work and all the girls are already in a relationship. Same with all the women in my social circles. Being in my late 20's, single women (and men) are becoming quite rare.

I certainly wouldn't like to be on the dating scene at the moment, especially with all that #metoo nonsense going quite mainstream.
dude, i took an SSRI (paxil 20mg) for 2 months before I realised it was all bullshit. Couldnt even ejaculate, it got that bad. would literally need to death grip myself.

I took concerta also for a couple months.

again all bullshit. life is so much better and dandier when you are not a walking pharmacy.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of them are genuine (which comes through with actions, not f*****g words), and some are only anti-racist on social media but behave like bigots in real life without realizing it. For example if they avoid Black people, scoff at their culture, etc.
1jsebw8ktoey.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Correct. A lot of women simply aren't on it and those that are, many use it more for validation/social media tool. This is the feedback I got from guys on it since I'm not. They use it sparingly, just as a back up almost. Most desired pretty girls who are seriously looking for someone will not go online as they'll have guys around them already or be committed. Girls dig meeting an attractive guy naturally.

Definitely I'm not saying online is for losers/ugly, that probably changed like 10 years ago, but it's still a back up option when you can't find someone in your life. For a guy looking for casual hookups, it's all good.

For Afro, he's covered his basics and no one has mentioned the main issue which I have previously: Autism. It's a big barrier to a relationship unfortunately. Until he can learn how to manage it effectively it will be hard.
None of my attractive female friends use it with the exception of the dykes.

They simply have no need to, if anything the only social media platform they meet other guys through is Instagram, and face book which is understandable. Seeing as you might have mutual friends, interests and actual connection before hand. The truth is, almost every women I met online had no friends, homebodies and just wanted validation. A lot of the time it goes no where, sometimes it goes some where. What these people all have in common is almost none look like there picture with the exception of a few. Hot chicks generally dont use dating apps, and they are almost always snagged. The women that I know generally dont stay single for long, they go out and suddenly are 'seeing someone', which is all to common through the grape vine.

I have talked to so many women, and men on this matter and almost all will agree with what I have aforementioned.

Men who don't have social circles, and go out on the weekends will never understand how easy it is to meet women. Which is fine, but to sit here and try and convince others that Tinder is the go to is comical.

My game never improved through online, because everything is predetermined. it wasn't until I started going out every weekend, and seeing my friends again back home that I realized how addicted I am to meeting new women. the thrill behind the initial approach to conversation, among the make out and finally the lay. this doesn't happen with online dating, which is why it's a f*****g joke in comparison. there is no build up, and natural connection.

TRUTH is the truth.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no social circle so I mostly rely on online dating, also been getting back into contact with chicks I went to high school with. Going out drinking with one of the girls I've always wanted to bang since school, we'll see how it goes.

I'd love to get at the Stacies in my classes, but unfortunately I'm an oldcel, so I just keep to myself. There's sooo many hotties in my undergrad program. f*** the agepill.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no social circle so I mostly rely on online dating, also been getting back into contact with chicks I went to high school with. Going out drinking with one of the girls I've always wanted to bang since school, we'll see how it goes.

I'd love to get at the Stacies in my classes, but unfortunately I'm an oldcel, so I just keep to myself. There's sooo many hotties in my undergrad program. f*** the agepill.
does age really matter that much if you kept your youthful looks? and weren't like 10 years older?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good looking guys like Shookwun or Wolf Pack will simply never understand what it's like. They just go up to girls, talk to them, the girls smile and twirl their hair, and presto they have a date.

Most good looking guys are incredibly oblivious and it's generally pointless trying to talk to them about women unless you're in the same attractiveness range. They think the only reason they're succeeding and other guys aren't is they have "more confidence" or the "balls to approach" or some other nonsense.

Or they think anyone can have what they have and it's no big deal. Kind of like how women usually don't understand how so many men have zero or <5 matches on Tinder (that won't respond). It just doesn't make sense to them at first because they've never experienced it first hand.

Professional PUAs have published their daygame approach to lay conversion rates and they're generally about 1-2%. So if you're a reasonable okay looking guy, spend years practicing cold approach, and then hit on 100 random girls in the day, you might get one f*** out of it.

It's really not worth the time or effort. If you're below average looking the stats are going to be even worse. Night clubs and bars are harsher, since alcohol reduces women's inhibitions, and they will no longer feel a need to be polite about how they reject you.

You're doing what you can Afro, and unfortunately your results are just what most sub 5 guys will report. Same boat here.

Last edited: