Peoples Shame Of Discussing Baldness

shookwun

Reaction score
I will hate f*** the next girl I am with for all the incels on this forum. my dick will be your dick for the night.

I will be on Twitch streaming. Get yourself a VR head set.

this ones for you

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I will hate f*** the next girl I am with for all the incels on this forum. my dick will be your dick for the night.

this ones for you

Hahaha, hilarious!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

this ones for you

The thing is, I can only get off by seeing pleasure on a girls face.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Woa, didn't know you were incel too!

It's more like an incel state of mind if you follow that, but probably not nearly as green as Dante.
I have a feeling that toad boy eats more crickets than I ever did. I would have seriously croaked
if I hadn't leaped off that lily white pad pond years ago. :rolleyes:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
how old are you ID? how is this possible, you poetic bastard? With just twenty syllables you could have any woman wetting her panties! ;)

In frog years I am 30 years old.
Charming BuckT, your imagery is titillating, I swear my briefs were dry a minute ago.
I've done ok with the girls, but disappointedly I'm actually still a little shy talking in public personally,
My tongue is looser after the lights are out.:p
Baldness of course never does us any favors, besides I don't think too many women want to waste their time with cheap talk,
once they size you up.
Doesn't stop me from loving them.
I may have to pursue a blind girl and see where that goes,. :cool:

Last edited:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

this ones for you

As long as you promise to respect ALL incels in the morning.
Now go and rope yourself a prime heifer for the team cowboy!;)

blackg

Reaction score
It's more like an incel state of mind if you follow that, but probably not nearly as green as Dante.
I have a feeling that toad boy eats more crickets than I ever did. I would have seriously croaked
if I hadn't leaped off that lily white pad pond years ago. :rolleyes:
Haha... You do have a way with words, VD.... Ahh... I meant I.D.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
That's also what the girls tell me.
I don't know about you Blackg,
but I've found girls tend to be more honest after dark.
Of course you have to you pin them down first,
before they start to sing. :rolleyes:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Come now Master Frog, I'm only ribbitting you.
Your opinions are consistent, however
your clairvoyant skills may require a bit of fine-tuning.
I'm really not good-looking, but in all fairness,
often our emotions cloud our better judgement
and subjectively distort our looks assessment among other things.

blackg

Reaction score
Come now Master Frog, I'm only ribbitting you.
Your opinions are consistent, however
your clairvoyant skills may require a bit of fine-tuning.
I'm really not good-looking, but in all fairness,
often our emotions cloud our better judgement
and subjectively distort our looks assessment among other things.
Yeah, you're right, I.D. Dante needs to just take a step back and realise that everyone here is not mocking him.

We have no idea what he looks like, and even if we did, what makes him think that we would find him ugly?

Who am I, or any of us, to find someone ugly?

blackg

Reaction score
Yes, yes, whatever.

Too bad women see things differently, as well as good-looking people in real life: the same people who mock me everyday are the same who give me shitty advice while laughing at me behind my back, or even in my face, in this forum.

Luckily I'm used to it.
Ahh, sh*t here we go. I tried to like your ***, but you made it really hard to.

Moving on...

Last edited:

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, yes, whatever.

Too bad women see things differently, as well as good-looking people in real life: the same people who mock me everyday are the same who give me shitty advice while laughing at me behind my back, or even in my face, in this forum.

Luckily I'm used to it.

People who mock you are insecure and unhappy. Don't let them get to you.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yes, yes, whatever.

Luckily I'm used to it.

Sir Frog,
Advice is vastly different in definition than Affirmation. It is more or less along the lines of guidance.
Too many unqualified folks are too eager to offer it, or may lack an unrealistic perception of their own authority.
I suppose it's not uncommon for folks to confuse the two. I have anyway.

Affirmation on the other hand,
is just a literal form of support or encouragement.
Many of us long for it but too rarely receive.
While others will complain how "no one gets it".
Then there are others who can find value in the feedback whether or not
comprehension is lost in translation (as it often is)
and still be grateful for their time and effort(s).

Last edited:

Agent 47

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, yes, whatever.

Luckily I'm used to it.

Dude, can i give you some advice?
People that mock you and females that find you ugly are INCONSEQUENTIAL.
People like that DON'T MATTER.

I'm very average looking. I'm not beautiful nor horrible. (Although i like how i look sometimes)
And i can tell you, that what women think or say has no importance whatsoever.

I've had lots of girl say i'm "extremely beautiful", even though i'm not, just because i've a good personality and a good game.
The same girls then flip-flopped and called me "ugly" when i rejected them.

The truth is, you can completely ignore people that mock you or say you're ugly, because if you're confident and know what you're doing, you're going to score regardless.

In fact, when dating you could flat out ignore what a girl says. They don't know what they want either. You just have to look at actions, not words.

If you see them laughing at your jokes, even bad ones, smiling, getting closer to you, they are onto you, even if they say otherwise.

I know it's hard dude. I know how it feels to feel ugly.
And i won't lie, the only way to get better with women is to get experience, so it will be very painful at first.

You'll have to try and fail, try and fail and try and fail a lot to get experience.

Now i don't know how you look like, but try to read these words and feel some hope.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, yes, whatever.

Luckily I'm used to it.

How could anyone legitimately mock you, when they haven't even seen what you look like? I will never mock you. I don't mock anyone, especially not those who are in situations I know little about. That being said, look around you. Go on facebook, or hell, even the supermarket. Do you see decently attractive women with "ugly" or "plain" men?? you can't say no, because you absolutely do. You have hope man. Perhaps not right now, or even a few years from now. But, once you realize that you are obviously an intelligent, healthy, witty, some what of a smart ***, then you should use these very, very useful tools. With those, you can become charming, if you're not already. F*CK THIS FORUM AND REALIZE THAT THESE TRAITS DO GO FAR WITH WOMEN. IT'S A F*CKING INDISPUTABLE F*CKING FACT.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right, I.D. Dante needs to just take a step back and realise that everyone here is not mocking him.

We have no idea what he looks like, and even if we did, what makes him think that we would find him ugly?

Who am I, or any of us, to find someone ugly?

To be honest, ID's misleading post did seem to be making light of Dante's situation.

Agent 47

My Regimen
Reaction score
The truth is, even if you're ugly as sin, you have a chance with a good game.
Suuuuure, you won't score a 10/10 top model, but most guys can score a 7/10 easily.

Why bother with good looks over everything else anyway? If anything, baldness proves that good looks can fade away really fast for everyone.