Peoples Shame Of Discussing Baldness

shookwun

Reaction score
You're describing the dream I'm trying to achieve.
You would benefit from my POV boot camps. Where I take you under my wing and we hit the night life and acquire women with nice hatchet wounds in between there legs. Includes the ability to to use them as a c*m receprical, and on site support on how to dominate women and provide a demeanor to help offset a balding man's pre intended beta presence.

I also provide first class held by the hand type presence when you go ibdates. I'm there without being there to help men who are anxious around women. A patented ear piece we both wear designed to help me relay information to you.

Jd UK has already enrolled. Still a few seats left to fill.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
I have enough money in the bank and earn enough of it to do everything I want.

Well, I live with my parents but half the people my age do that in Belgium or France, it's cultural. You don't move out just to move out, you move out to build a family of your own.

I travel three times a year with my friends, I go to restaurants whenever I want, I visit hookers when I don't have a girl to f-ck for a week, I buy second-hand video games...

What would I need to buy to be happier? More fulfilled? I can't think of anything. Maybe a PS4 in a year or so.

Making lots of money is overrated. I don't see how people can think it's going to solve all their problems (and to get them women LOL).

I earn a lot and own a place in the best area of the CIty I live. This immediately make you more attractive to certain class of women. But still looks trump all if you are ugly and live in a castle your going to be alone or get divorce raped alot

shookwun

Reaction score
Good. No reason to be alone.

Done believe anyone who tells you other wise. We all want something from someone.

Yoy can find true love else where and copulate and procreate with hot babes. Your incel genes will create a normal person hybriding with hot Chicas. suggest some where like Russia, Ukraine or the Czech Republic. Hot model structured face chicks that are tall are pretty much a norm. East Asia is over rated. Sucks in most places... Women look average. Most of them have no tits and hips, my as well f*** a 12 year old boy. Manly faces to boot.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And for paying for the acid with which dissolving the mistress' body.

Dante, I am starting to like you more and more.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
As an ugly *** Norwood 4 framecel my only chance is earning money: Besides, I have already enrolled into an intensive advanced sad frog memes course, thank you.

Dude, there's horny Russian singles in your area RIGHT NOW!
And also you can work on that frame. I got ripped in 6 weeks using this one cheap trick, personal trainers HATE ME!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, there's horny Russian singles in your area RIGHT NOW!
And also you can work on that frame. I got ripped in 6 weeks using this one cheap trick, personal trainers HATE ME!

oh what is it?? what is it?!?! can I buy your e-book for $39.95?? I also hear these horny russian milfs LOVE small penises!!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yes my crownless frog prince, it's been iterated and reiterated time and again, that attraction is the cover of a book or topper on a cake.
It's up to the reader/cake eater's personal discretion to judge whether or not it's a bestseller or second serving worthy. :D
Attractiveness is not a mere "big piece", it's the focal point from which a relationship may start. Without being attractive, your chances to even begin a relationship are low.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's because your life is so much harder than mine. I understand. I still love you, Dante.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't want to have anything to do with these women.

I meet them sometimes through online dating. They told me they were interested because I seemed smart and ambitious (most likely because of the title of my master's degree). The problem with these women? 0 sexual attraction.

They actually met me because I met their criteria on paper while ignoring the most important: how they felt about my looks. They actually think it's something they can do without. But when I lean to kiss them, they have this knee-jerk reaction "Eh no, sorry."

Attraction is the most important thing, without it the relationship is going to be unhappy or doomed.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Bald guy... u will want to noose yourself after a life of being poor ontop of balding. No pussy for coping, and Living life by how many browser tabs you have open at once. c*** in one hand, mouse in the other. Splooge to cope.

I, and my several TB p**rn collection can attest to this.

sad-frog.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well, I live with my parents but half the people my age do that in Belgium or France, it's cultural. You don't move out just to move out, you move out to build a family of your own.

Wow, it's not like that here in Norway. I'm 23 and people have already been looking at me weird for not moving out yet for years... I'm finally moving out now though, so no more weird looks from people!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Wow, it's not like that here in Norway. I'm 23 and people have already been looking at me weird for not moving out yet for years... I'm finally moving out now though, so no more weird looks from people!

How will you pay for the new place?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another funny guy. :) Enjoy your smart mouthing, while you can. ;)

I want to see a picture of you. I bet you're much better looking than you think. Looks are subjective. Sometimes women can get lost in something as simple as kind eyes. (obviously you don't owe anything to any of us, I am just curious.) :D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to see a picture of you. I bet you're much better looking than you think. Looks are subjective. Sometimes women can get lost in something as simple as kind eyes. (obviously you don't owe anything to any of us, I am just curious.) :D

and don't respond to this with a picture of a mutated frog

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I want to see a picture of you. I bet you're much better looking than you think.

I second this. I have doubts he's really as ugly as he claim to be. Maybe he's just being too harsh on himself (we all do this).

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry, I won't. I wanted to reply with an insult this time. At first. But that would mean you managed to get under my skin. So go ahead, keep mocking me, if that's how you get your fun.

damn man, my bad. Sincerely, I was not mocking at all. I get no joy out of other people's suffering, as i am suffering myself. Was just curious. We all perceive ourselves in a different light than others.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yes, every normal-looking guy is repeatedly mocked and rejected for his appearance and is a virgin at age 24. Of course.

I'm still a virgin Dante, I too have yet to hump me a frog princess . :(

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still a virgin Dante, I too have yet to hump me a frog princess . :(

how old are you ID? how is this possible, you poetic bastard? With just twenty syllables you could have any woman wetting her panties! ;)