Peoples Shame Of Discussing Baldness

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, can i give you some advice?
People that mock you and females that find you ugly are INCONSEQUENTIAL.
People like that DON'T MATTER.

I'm very average looking. I'm not beautiful nor horrible. (Although i like how i look sometimes)
And i can tell you, that what women think or say has no importance whatsoever.

I've had lots of girl say i'm "extremely beautiful", even though i'm not, just because i've a good personality and a good game.
The same girls then flip-flopped and called me "ugly" when i rejected them.

The truth is, you can completely ignore people that mock you or say you're ugly, because if you're confident and know what you're doing, you're going to score regardless.

In fact, when dating you could flat out ignore what a girl says. They don't know what they want either. You just have to look at actions, not words.

If you see them laughing at your jokes, even bad ones, smiling, getting closer to you, they are onto you, even if they say otherwise.

I know it's hard dude. I know how it feels to feel ugly.
And i won't lie, the only way to get better with women is to get experience, so it will be very painful at first.

You'll have to try and fail, try and fail and try and fail a lot to get experience.

Now i don't know how you look like, but try to read these words and feel some hope.

I think Dante92 is living in a dream world.He is from italy and in italy the TV and media is a big big Berlusconi show without any reality!
Nice pussys with nice guys haha.

He may has a personality disorder from the hair loss history (which he can fix with finasterid and a hair transplant). Men guy take you life in your hand.

Agent 47

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Dante92 is living in a dream world.He is from italy and in italy the TV and media is a big big Berlusconi show without any reality!
Nice pussys with nice guys haha.

He may has a personality disorder from the hair loss history (which he can fix with finasterid and a hair transplant). Men guy take you life in your hand.

I'm also from Italy, and i can tell you Italy (especially south italy) is one of the most baldness accepting countries out there.
Probably cuz the baldness gene is very widespread here.

You see more bald/receding dudes than fullheads here.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also from Italy, and i can tell you Italy (especially south italy) is one of the most baldness accepting countries out there.
Probably cuz the baldness gene is very widespread here.

You see more bald/receding dudes than fullheads here.
Montanelli once said we are a nation of bald people.
Of course he was totally bald.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She has eggs, and she is very pretty.
She has the option of making a bunch of babies with decent genes men.

This is why I called you a psycho.

She's clinically depressed and hates her appearance as much as us. There are hardly any posters in this forum, if you chase half of them away the place gets so boring.

You and I will be fertile till we die, our bodies will age better etc etc. This men versus women stuff is incredibly stupid.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're your own worst critic, I guarantee you that no woman (who likes you) will give a sh*t, maybe notice a little, but so what?

You can still date them and enjoy the process. Just don't prevent yourself from doing something, let other people be your judges and executioners.

Let them reject you, but don't reject yourself. You'll see that very few people will actually reject you, especially for your lack of hair.

It is, I've done it.

If you don't, you are responsible for your own misery.

Let women decide if they want to reject you.

That's a good post, and the most positive thing you've ever written probably.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
To be honest, ID's misleading post did seem to be making light of Dante's situation.

Steam-Powered-Giraffe-Confused-Reaction-Gif.gif

blackg

Reaction score
This is why I called you a psycho.

She's clinically depressed and hates her appearance as much as us. There are hardly any posters in this forum, if you chase half of them away the place gets so boring.

You and I will be fertile till we die, our bodies will age better etc etc. This men versus women stuff is incredibly stupid.
Totally agree. That was such a simplistic summation from Captain.

Plus, the whole male Vs female thing is so junior high.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
The truth is, even if you're ugly as sin, you have a chance with a good game.
Suuuuure, you won't score a 10/10 top model, but most guys can score a 7/10 easily.

Why bother with good looks over everything else anyway? If anything, baldness proves that good looks can fade away really fast for everyone.

The whole game thing is bullshit, women will go for looks 100%, an average/ugly guy with game will just spend lots of time/work talking and chasing women for very little, whereas a good looking guy has options everywhere he goes with a quick hi.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No,

Most guys can't score a 7/10 easily.

If that were the case, most guys would be with a 7/10.

bluered999

Reaction score
The whole game thing is bullshit, women will go for looks 100%, an average/ugly guy with game will just spend lots of time/work talking and chasing women for very little, whereas a good looking guy has options everywhere he goes with a quick hi.
For the most part men are the same way.

It mostly comes down to looks, I've Had a few of ugly girls try to flirt with me before that had good personalities back in school, but as mean as it sounds, I payed little attention to them and gave them no time of day.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's with all the old threads pumping? nobody even knows what the discussion about, and you comment with half sentence bro nobody knows the context

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's with all the old threads pumping? nobody even knows what the discussion about, and you comment with half sentence bro nobody knows the context

Sonero is a f*****g troll, it's all he does.