Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@Karamba

my features really.. maybe its just as i mature with age perhaps?

I'm away on vacation now but still my hair is going really strong.Its also turning very blonde as i expected from the sun:)

here is a quick pic i took today

addyyy.jpg

Petchsky

Reaction score
With a body like that you might as well model underwear, or just model...what do you do for a living peaboddy?

You have the hair for it now as well

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Petchsky,

My main job is carpentry ...

I'm in the process of sorting out a shoot for men's health front cover!!!!

i will keep you posted on that:):)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Hair is still doing very well:)

I'm away on holiday now and the sun is giving my hair blonde highlights which makes it look thicker:)I actually noticed a guy on the beach with that classic strip scar on the back of his head.He was a norwood 6 and the hair transplant didnt look good :thumbdown2: Funny how you notice these things now!

My workouts are going great at the moment:) I'm really increasing the intensity 4x a week!My reps are fairly high but i'm still keeping the weight heavy!

Here's a pic i took today

IMG_0780.jpg

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are a genetic frreak let me tell you that :bravo: .Most of the guys that I know of who are that ripped,have used steroids at some point in their lives.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
It's just crazy low bodyfat (though i think he said in this thread earlier he's always been naturally athletic)

eating clean and healthy + exercising a lot can get you there, its just a little harder for some

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I eat clean,healthy,was exercising real hard for two years but I was never able to get that ripped.Like you said he must have killer genes and is naturally athletic.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To be fair, like Peapody said, the intensity of his training helps..

I often see a lot of guys who can lift huge amounts in the gym like him, but they take 5minutes between sets and are always chatting & generally take about 2hours to finish off their session. None of them have that ripped look because they take way too long with everything.

Sure the genes definitely help, but you need to train explosively and in a short space of time if you want that ripped look.

If you slouch around the gym taking 90minutes-2hrs to finish each workout, you'll only be able to achieve the big and bulky look, with little definition.

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
Peabody, could you post your entire workout??

tempo, how much time it takes etc....????

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
Sure the genes definitely help, but you need to train explosively and in a short space of time if you want that ripped look.

If you slouch around the gym taking 90minutes-2hrs to finish each workout, you'll only be able to achieve the big and bulky look, with little definition.

I used to train like a beast.1hr a day,4 days a week,plenty of reps and just a minute break between sets.I hardly spoke to anybody at the gym apart from the instructor and fully focussed on what I did.Although I looked to be in great shape and had some good definition,I was never able to get close to peapoddy's level even after doing the above for 2 years.I was never really interested in becoming huge or bulky.Like many I prefer the Greek God type physique but I realised that beyond a certain point you cant really improve your physical condition unless you have the right genetic makeup or you have to push yourself way beyond the limit increasing the risk of a permanent injury.

Sure I can get ripped and I even did but if I were to rate peapoddy 10/10,my personal best was close to a 7.0/10.What I am trying to say is commitment and a proper diet alone cant make you like Peaboddy,you need something else like being genetically different.The guy looks like he was born to be a model or an athlete.

JWM

Reaction score
Sure I can get ripped and I even did but if I were to rate peapoddy 10/10,my personal best was close to a 7.0/10.What I am trying to say is commitment and a proper diet alone cant make you like Peaboddy,you need something else like being genetically different.The guy looks like he was born to be a model or an athlete.

As a personal trainer for the past 12 years, I could not agree more with this statement. Peabody is what we call a genetic freak. I'm sure he trains like an animal, but no amount of dieting or intense exercise will give you a body like his unless you are genetically gifted like him.

compaq1

Reaction score
I’m in the same conditioning as peapoddy just not as tall , diet is the key . Majority of people i see cant diet and over train ... your arms will not grow if u sit there and do biceps for 2 hours . I’m not gonna lie , I’ve used some anabolic to get to the level I’m at right now which is the main reason my hair loss started , but I’ve done few cycles in the past with shitt diet and my gains were less than training natural with a proper diet .. Diet is the key and genetics is also a factor .
Ps since starting finasteride , I’ve made some great gains naturally , I get the same feel from finasteride that I do when taking some of the over the counter natural testosterone boosting products .. no joke

mehmetyildiz68

Reaction score
Peapoddy,

Do you wash your hair everyday or only on mon-wed-friday? What shampoo do you use except nizoral (if there is)? Thank you very much for your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.