Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Wow, you really did turn in to a success story Peapoddy, congrats.

As for the girlfriend thing, I never told mine, been together almost 2 years now...what the point, it's only a pill to pop, and some minoxidil once a day for me, I just keep the stuff in my shaving bag/hairloss bag.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
P your hair is giving me hope to get off this BS dutasteride and back on finasteride very soon, and thanks a million for that.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
yeah I wouldn't ever tell any girl unless she specifically asks at some point in the future. Don't tell her, but don't keep it a secret either. I'm pretty sure she won't care.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Peapoddy, can you describe how you apply the minoxidil pls.

How long do you leave it in for before washing out or styling?

When I used it before it would drip down my neck, ears, and forehead and that's the only thing hindering me from using it again.

What's your method of application pls.

mehmetyildiz68

Reaction score
:bravo:
your body looks amazing, like a sculpture, but i suggest you not to go further. your drawings are also perfect. i'm really jealous of you.

I've just started your regimen. I could not find nizoral here, but it's equivalent. I hope it works for me too. Thank you for inspiring me.

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
peapoddy said:
Yeah at a very young age(so my mum says) people started to notice how athletic and mature my body looked.I had ripped abs,beefy quads when i was 10 lol.

I also excelled at athletics events,especially sprinting.Recently found out i still hold my old school records ,i set those some 13 years ago :woot:

Anyway hair is still doing great!I'm being super consistant with my treatments..

I'm worried how i'll keep this up once i get a serious gf(i feel its going to be soo awkward telling her my situation)At the moment all i have to think about is myself and hair lol ..but i do have my eye on someone:)

Thickandthin said:
Holy crap!

Peapoddy, not to take anything away from you as I'm sure you work very hard in the gym, but you are a genetic freak - you know that, right?

99% of us could never get that physique, even if we used steroids. You said you were ripped even before you started working out, right?

PEA ......looking great man! hair and physique
i havent been around for a while

if i could suggest
dont tell your GF about anything relating to hairloss

i told mine about it.... she didnt care AT ALL about it
i even told her about HairLossTalk.com

like you i have too recovered from my hair loss

but it WOULD have been better to keep some secrets in a relationship
i wish i didn't tell her because i think it makes her think that i am vain or something

just a suggestion

also!!! you can take the label off rogaine foam soo you could just be applying some type of conditioner or mouse during the day

i havent figured out a way to make the nightly application of the liquid min as inconspicuous

i hope all is well

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
peapoddy has officially overtaken kiel as the poster boy/model for HairLossTalk.com.
:gay:

Btw peapoddy, would you mind sharing some detailled pics of your current hair status?

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont know if you posted it allready but can u say what your exact diet is like like for bfast lunch dinner supplments exc.

Galaxy86

Reaction score
How is your face skin after all the minoxidil, is it still the same?

The people claiming bade effects on face scare me, but I'm sure it's rare.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
phish said:
i dont know if you posted it allready but can u say what your exact diet is like like for bfast lunch dinner supplments exc.

He said earlier in the thread he doesn't really do much like that...he just eats normal, tries to keep it healthy, and usually takes some whey protein after his workout

people look too hard for a secret formula thats gonna make them different when theyre just not working out hard in the first place.

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
Well this thread is AWESOME, but has died out. I'm almost 39, diffuse thinner for last 4 years. I too was a fitness model up until a few years ago. I stay in shape all the time and this thread even inspired me! Thanks Peapoddy!!!

Attachments

• DSC02367.JPG
    DSC02367.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 666
  • ripped.jpg
    ripped.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 987
  • golds2.jpg
    golds2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 791

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
A couple more for fun... finasteride has not affected my conditioning either, by the way...

Attachments

• hairat364.jpg
    hairat364.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 975
  • l_5aaa9d9ab9e04123a9b535512138a5e5.jpg
    l_5aaa9d9ab9e04123a9b535512138a5e5.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 778
  • hairat38.jpg
    hairat38.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3,516

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
I hijacked this thread because I wanted to hear an update and see new pics from PeaPoddy and inspire guys nearing 40!!! But I too have had good results so far with minoxidil and finasteride.

Here's a shot from July 4th and then the next one is from yesterday... About 5 weeks.
I have been on minoxidil 5 months and finasteride 4 months. I had a massive shed during June and have had a good recovery and I am ready to try growing out my hair again!

Attachments

• HT5.jpg
    HT5.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 804
  • HL1.jpg
    HL1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 785

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thanks RSR38 for sharing your pics, your in great shape!!!

Hair is doing great:)

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Galaxy86

Reaction score
Excellent! Keep up the good work!

You are an inspiration to many here, it's very nice of you to keep updated, I'm sure everyone appreciates it, were in this together. Thanks mate!

Galaxy86

Reaction score
RSR38 said:
I hijacked this thread because I wanted to hear an update and see new pics from PeaPoddy and inspire guys nearing 40!!! But I too have had good results so far with minoxidil and finasteride.

Here's a shot from July 4th and then the next one is from yesterday... About 5 weeks.
I have been on minoxidil 5 months and finasteride 4 months. I had a massive shed during June and have had a good recovery and I am ready to try growing out my hair again!
Thanks for posting, you look great, keeping fit keeps people looking young, your posts are inspiring too.

I myself am going to try and stay fit as long as I can, even if I reach over a 100 years old.

I can't tell if it's because it's longer, but your hair already seems darker and thicker! :)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Irish,

nah my hair seems to be very stable at the moment:)When i apply the foam i only get about 3 hairs at most on my fingers ..some days i get zero!

I've also been cutting my hair myself!grade 3 on sides and back then i trim the top slighty and neaten up my hair line:)I dont like the way barber's demolish my hairline lol

Status
Not open for further replies.