Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
would be great to know your skincare regimen!

It’s nothing really ..I just make sure not to get minoxidil on my skin. I wash my face very well after applying it and use a vitamin c serum before bed. I tried retin a, but found it very irritating for me (I have sensitive skin) and my face was constantly red-ish even after 6 months of use .

Key is to use sunscreen and avoid sun exposure

For topicals Use a good vitamin C and perhaps retin a (prescription strength)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
for me minoxidil cause me really bad dark circle ( because of the vasodilatation) how do you avoid this side ?

rryan89

My Regimen
Reaction score
@addajc Just wanted to say man your physique is really impressive and hair looks great. Im really into bodybuilding as well, and currently take finasteride 1 mg. Never had any problem with gains due to the finasteride. My question is do you personally think creatine is worth the risk for hair loss? There has never really been any proven scientific evidence, except for one small rugby study, and personally I really like the way it fills out your muscles due to the water retention. Im just so conflicted on whether its worth it or not. I know you said you have never really used it consistently in the past. Just wanted to see if your opinion has changed at all.

Also, any other fitness fanatics on this thread. Do you think creatine is worth the risk of accelerating hair loss? Is this negligible when taking finasteride? Thanks guys.

RegrowthPlease

My Regimen
Reaction score
@addajc ; you were 14 yo on the track picture???
so dutasteride didn't affect your body in terms of muscle mass and gyno ?
bro you're result are insane !
Did you're bro told you what aromatase inhibitor he was taking ? to avoid the oestrogenic side effect ?

The naivete of some people on this forum smh. If u don't think pro bodybuilders/physique athletes are on potent AIs by default, then u are pretty darn gullible. As for Adam still sticking to his story about being natural, I'll give him a free pass since he is sponsored.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you think he is on quite high dose AI to avoid the gyno ? being on dutasteride + test migh cause high rate of gyno i bet

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
The naivete of some people on this forum smh. If u don't think pro bodybuilders/physique athletes are on potent AIs by default, then u are pretty darn gullible. As for Adam still sticking to his story about being natural, I'll give him a free pass since he is sponsored.

Do you think AI can cause hair thinning?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
so you think he is on quite high dose AI to avoid the gyno ? being on dutasteride + test migh cause high rate of gyno i bet

Bro Ive never taken anabolic steroids. It would also be death to my hair even with dutesteride . I value my hair more than my muscle if I’m being honest. I DO NOT suffer from gyno. I guess the main side effect from dutesteride is lower libido ( just less intense) and I feel more energetic off and a few other things

I’m 14/15 here and I sure as hell took no drugs.

Attachments

• 88D13E28-D8F0-4205-8F8D-2C3BD7463A3F.jpeg
    88D13E28-D8F0-4205-8F8D-2C3BD7463A3F.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,396

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score

Lmao I’m not sponsored. I get no benefit claiming to be natural at all. It’s just the truth.

rryan89

My Regimen
Reaction score
@addajc...so any opinion on creatine and hair loss based on creatine raising dht? Would this be offset by finasteride? Are the muscle benefits worth the risk?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
@addajc...so any opinion on creatine and hair loss based on creatine raising dht? Would this be offset by finasteride? Are the muscle benefits worth the risk?

Not worth the risk! I haven’t touched creatine for years . I didn’t like how it caused me to hold more water in my muscles.I like the hard, leaner look

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Update:Hair density for me is insane. Feels like I have a carpet on my head!

Attachments

• A2046D3E-FF4C-44E3-8B8C-3C777251C68A.jpeg
    A2046D3E-FF4C-44E3-8B8C-3C777251C68A.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,820

rryan89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not worth the risk! I haven’t touched creatine for years . I didn’t like how it caused me to hold more water in my muscles.I like the hard, leaner look
Thanks man I really appreciate the feed back. Hair looks great!

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Great success with hair transplant and finasteride.

Not really sure which industry requires some creepy dude from behind to rub your body while you pose. I doubt anyone who claims to be natty when they are marketing their looks to the general public in order to make their living.

Status
Not open for further replies.