Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to make it clear, yes i had incredible results all over my head ,especially the hairline!But i had extra work done(hair transplant) on my temples which were completely bare.Its amazing what this drug can do !!!!!

Its pretty amazing, since they all the time keep saying that finasteride's best results are on the crown area. And your and your friend's cases show another thing.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice

Best success story here!

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys ! Just a quick update . Hair is doing Ok ,have lost some density mid scalp to crown nothing major but my hair doesn't have quite the thickness like before . Especially under bright lights it shows through but with some concealer it looks good .

I guess it might be time to step up my regime . Any suggestions ? From day 1 my regime hasn't changed ,1mg finasteride and foam /liquid x2 plus nizoral 2 x per week

Training is going great and I feel finasteride hasn't impacted my gains ! I have attached a pic of my current condition .

I will post pics of my current hair soon

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    854.8 KB · Views: 1,321

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

toxzl2

Reaction score
Hey brother,

Hair looks great! but I have a question... Are you still taking finasteride after 7 years? Did you do breaks? ... Are you planning to take it your entire life?

I want to start the treatment but I am so scared to be dependant of finasteride my entire life and its side effects...

There must be a shutdown button :(

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I've never missed a day of finasteride ,but I have skipped days /weeks with minoxidil .Overall been very consistant with treatments .Not noticed any side effects

Hey brother,

Hair looks great! but I have a question... Are you still taking finasteride after 7 years? Did you do breaks? ... Are you planning to take it your entire life?

I want to start the treatment but I am so scared to be dependant of finasteride my entire life and its side effects...

There must be a shutdown button :(

bald7802

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow amazing hair man!! Congrats
do you use steroids?! I read its may accelerate the hair loss ?

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I've never missed a day of finasteride ,but I have skipped days /weeks with minoxidil .Overall been very consistant with treatments .Not noticed any side effects

Hey man, just wanted to let you know your story has been inspirational to me. You have shown me that you can be a fit healthy good man while taking finasteride. You say think you are losing a bit ground? Maybe try dutasteride?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm natural ,never taken steroids . One of the big reasons why I won't take is cause my hair would go to **** ,not to mention other side effects /health problems . Last year I openly claimed natural on Instagram .BIG MISTAKE ,I got a ton of hate and lost followers .I just wanted people to realize with good genetics and hard work you don't have to go the drugs route to achieve a solid physique .Thanks man :)

Wow amazing hair man!! Congrats
do you use steroids?! I read its may accelerate the hair loss ?

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome im glad this has helped you ! Yeah dutasteride could be an option .

Hey man, just wanted to let you know your story has been inspirational to me. You have shown me that you can be a fit healthy good man while taking finasteride. You say think you are losing a bit ground? Maybe try dutasteride?

Sonixxxx

Reaction score
I'm natural ,never taken steroids . One of the big reasons why I won't take is cause my hair would go to **** ,not to mention other side effects /health problems . Last year I openly claimed natural on Instagram .BIG MISTAKE ,I got a ton of hate and lost followers .I just wanted people to realize with good genetics and hard work you don't have to go the drugs route to achieve a solid physique .Thanks man :)

Definitely admiring your hair and physique. Quick question, do you use creatine? And mind just giving a little detail into what your diet is like?

Also, just wondering but have you looked into the PG protocol? Might be an option for your hair.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, holy fuark... I always thought you're one of the most aesthetically built guys out there, had no idea you're on this forum.
I'm happy you got your hair sorted, looking great now.

Anyways, I've started propecia a month ago and I'm I want to start minoxidil and nizoral.
May you please state which min and nizoral products specifically you used ? Thanks ...

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey ,I've not really used creatine consistently tbh I hear it could also have a bad effect on hair ? My friends rave about jet mass for post training .

no I've not looked into that, I will do some research thanks :)

Definitely admiring your hair and physique. Quick question, do you use creatine? And mind just giving a little detail into what your diet is like?

Also, just wondering but have you looked into the PG protocol? Might be an option for your hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate . I use kirkland rogaine foam and also Kirkland liquid 2x day

for nizoral I get the 2% from Inhouse pharmacy

Well, holy fuark... I always thought you're one of the most aesthetically built guys out there, had no idea you're on this forum.
I'm happy you got your hair sorted, looking great now.

Anyways, I've started propecia a month ago and I'm I want to start minoxidil and nizoral.
May you please state which min and nizoral products specifically you used ? Thanks ...

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score

Do you brush your teeth everyday?

My plan is to try it Hasson and Wongs topical when it's available in the US. I also do acell/prp once a year. I can't say either will help but those are the options I'm taking on top of the big 3.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Besides the gay muscle photos,nice hair

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you give us more details regarding your hair transplant? Which Doctor, how many grafts, etc?
thanks

RelanSada

Reaction score
Just came here to say that this is the thread that finally inspired me to use finastride and minoxidil. Been using it for a week with no side effects except for shedding which is weird. I'm male, 24 years old.

Hair started thinning about 2 years ago, it's thin on top but very thick on the sides. I've been on finasteride and min for almost a week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.