Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evol

Reaction score
HOLY sh*t MAN

you could sprint 100m in 11 seconds, at age THIRTEEN?? That says it all really, doesn't it?

I am a semi-pro soccer player, and i play up front (striker). I feel that i am blessed with good natural pace, my PB for the 100m sprint is 10.92 seconds (officially timed at my club's summer pre-season camp last year) You HAVE to remember, also - if you look at the 100m sprint heat times at Beijing 2008, plenty of Olympic sprinters were clocking in excess of 11 seconds.

My point is - at THIRTEEN, you could what i can, at age 24?? that really boggles the mind. It also throws weight behind what a lot of guys have been saying in this thread - you are a genetics MASTER!

Anyhoo, my 2 cents.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Evol said:
HOLY sh*t MAN

you could sprint 100m in 11 seconds, at age THIRTEEN?? That says it all really, doesn't it?

I am a semi-pro soccer player, and i play up front (striker). I feel that i am blessed with good natural pace, my PB for the 100m sprint is 10.92 seconds (officially timed at my club's summer pre-season camp last year) You HAVE to remember, also - if you look at the 100m sprint heat times at Beijing 2008, plenty of Olympic sprinters were clocking in excess of 11 seconds.

My point is - at THIRTEEN, you could what i can, at age 24?? that really boggles the mind. It also throws weight behind what a lot of guys have been saying in this thread - you are a genetics MASTER!

Anyhoo, my 2 cents.

lol you talk like 30 is 87... :jackit:

ALPOGAN

Reaction score
I can't understand why don't people use to dutasteride for hair loss..it is more effective than finasteride and side effects are same with 5 mg finasteride..

magid

Reaction score
Peapoddy can you post some more pictures from all angles compared to originals?

sick results btw

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man, your results are truly inspiring!

I've been on finasteride since 2004 and my hairline is starting to thin out. I know finasteride will likely help hold on to my crown long term but I knew that the hairline would eventually take a beating.

I'm currently on the CB train but was thinking its time to change things up.

I see your regime is the following:

Morning(7am)
1mg finasteride
Rogain Foam

Evening(8-9pm)
2% nizoral (leave on scalp 10 mins)
minoxidil 5% liquid

I really would rather not use the minoxidil 5% liquid. Which one is less of a pain in the a$$ to apply? The foam or the liquid?

I think my goal will be to eventually have the following daily regimen:

Morning(7am)
1mg finasteride
Rogain Foam

Evening(8-9pm)
2% nizoral (leave on scalp 10 mins) **Currently using 1%**
17AP (CB)

I really need to start thickening up my hairline. Your results show it can be done. I also wonder what affect the Nizoral 2% has had since you are using it daily.

Very cool stuff and thanks for sharing! BTW - I'm starting crossfit so hopefully I can get in as great shape as you!

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys here are some pics of me when ive styled my hair

Hair doing great still!:)

I dont think my temples have improved THAT much just the existing hair is much thicker so i can hide it WAY better!

My dad really thinned out to norwood 5/6 early 30's so it will be very interesting how long the finasteride can protect my hair:)My family are in shock how well my hair has recovered and they simply never consider me losing hair AT ALL

I'm using Osis Dust it texture powder to give my hair volume and a little hairspray for hold(if it windy outside lol)

On to pics...

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I'm not gay or nothing...but that last pic gave me a boner.

Not really, but holyfuckingshit dude....if you're not roided up (which you say you're not), then you are a 110% genetic freak! I'm sure this has been asked a billion and one times in this thread before...but what's the best way to bulk? I recently lost 30lbs, but didn't have much muscle mass. I'm planning on making the move to Hollywood next September and trying to break into the acting biz...and I feel like I'd have a MUCH greater shot if I even looked 25% as shredded as you.

Also, grats on the hair results. One of the top 5 I've ever seen!

JWM

Reaction score
Rawtashk said:

Not really, but holyfuckingshit dude....if you're not roided up (which you say you're not), then you are a 110% genetic freak! I'm sure this has been asked a billion and one times in this thread before...but what's the best way to bulk? I recently lost 30lbs, but didn't have much muscle mass. I'm planning on making the move to Hollywood next September and trying to break into the acting biz...and I feel like I'd have a MUCH greater shot if I even looked 25% as shredded as you.

Also, grats on the hair results. One of the top 5 I've ever seen!

Rawtashk

I've been a trainer for 13 years. While Peabody no doubt works hard on his body, he is almost certainly an exception to the rule in what one might hope to achieve when working out. He is, as you say, a genetic freak.

As for bulking up, please understand, unless you are on some kind of performance enhancing drug, it is exceptionally difficult to 'bulk up' while maintaining significant muscle tone i.e. 'be ripped' Have you ever seen a bodybuilder in the off-season? They are actually bloated with layers of fat over that muscle.

Still, if you want to add muscle, and are not concerned about adding a few extra pounds of fat with it, then you need to increase your caloric intake (obviously) AND stick to basic, heavy compound movements in the gym. Squats, deadlifts, pullups, bent rows, bench presses, dips, and military presses are your best friends. Seek to get stronger in those lifts. Strength and size live under the same roof.

Good luck!

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I'm glad you stick around to answer questions (even if a lot of them are the same old thing) and update us with pictures on a pretty regular basis. It definitely gives some motivation to keep trying treatments to find something that works.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:

gay.gif

Wow, did it hurt when you came out of the closet as hard as you did?....u f*****g fairy. :gay:

sandyc

Established Member
Reaction score
What's up with you people getting freaked out by the boner comment? Seems like anytime someone compliments someone in a jokey way, the possible closet homosexuals post. Most people don't get bothered by those comments.

jonathan123

Reaction score
i would reccomand starting with a program called ss.
for bulking up.
you can download or buy the book.
you shuold read it and learn all the techniques.
or you can start with abc like most of the people does.
but after you done with ss you will have a very good base.
goodluck.

FTWP

Reaction score
hey I think you bought the wrong sized shirt...haha. i hate that im skinny. the one part of my body thats most embarrassing is my shoulders. or the trapezius muscle between the neck and collar bone. i would love to really bulk up there. any advice on exerscise routines? thanks man!

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
FTWP said:
hey I think you bought the wrong sized shirt...haha. i hate that im skinny. the one part of my body thats most embarrassing is my shoulders. or the trapezius muscle between the neck and collar bone. i would love to really bulk up there. any advice on exerscise routines? thanks man!

Deadlifts and standing overhead press.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Hate2LoseIt said:
Wow, did it hurt when you came out of the closet as hard as you did?....u f****ing fairy. :gay:

I'll forward this question to my wife's vagina and see what the response is

:hump:

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
Hate2LoseIt said:
Wow, did it hurt when you came out of the closet as hard as you did?....u f****ing fairy. :gay:

I'll forward this question to my wife's vagina and see what the response is

:hump:

13ygkg3-1.gif

Oh really, your wife you say. Suuuuuure, we really believe that one

simpsons1.gif

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
sandyc said:
What's up with you people getting freaked out by the boner comment? Seems like anytime someone compliments someone in a jokey way, the possible closet homosexuals post. Most people don't get bothered by those comments.

C'mon...you cant be for real. If anyone's a closet homo it would be the guy talking about achieving a boner from another mans picture..

but im glad those type of comments dont bother you :gay:

But then again, your name is sandy sooooo..... :shock: :gay2: :gay2:

Status
Not open for further replies.