Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@Mrturkle,

I get my finasteride from inhousepharmacy.biz

Also use the rogain foam(mornings) and 5% liquid(evening)

You should be fine taking finasteride....side effects are not that common and even if you do expereince some you can lower the dose.Just think you may recover your receded temples! :woot: Goodluck!!

muddyball

Established Member
Reaction score
@peapoddy, thanks pal - I went to the dermatologist yesterday who basically said to just be using regaine foam at the minute at night, as he said Id really only be a norwood 1! He didnt advise using finasteride at this stage.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@abovedagame,

I get protein from myprotein.com

...its called MP MAX 100% whey

@Mrturkle,

Well keep watching for any more thinning ,you want to catch it early and thats when finasteride will work its best.Goodluck!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
after postponing the gym thing, last week i subbed :/ and found out that looking for non-scam protein products online isnt as easy as i thought it would..... neeways, is that the thing your referring? ill order it if you recommend it peapoddy
http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/true_whey

btw, there any more (legal) supplements you guys can recommend a newbi gym-rat to be?

dam

Reaction score
Peapoddy I heard that creatine will produce dht levels is this true? I am having alot of trouble getting info on this subject. some people say it does and some say it dont .I have been a avid weight lifter for quite a while and need some help on this subject to ease my mind, if anyone can help please do. By the way awesome success you have helped so many people sharing your story THANK YOU SO MUCH. this is the creatine i would like to try what do you think of it http://www.jack-3d.com/ingredients.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm no expert on how creatine may effect hair but all I can say is I've been using it for years now and it's been fine...

If your on finasteride or some type of DHT blocker then I don't see a problem!

Yeah I know a few people who take that Jack stuff. They swear by it before working out. For me personally, I just have a strong coffee pre- workout which works for me and is cheaper!

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Umm I don't think so.....if I remember I wasn't taking creatine the first 6 months taking finasteride

sandyc said:
I wonder if the creatine maybe stops you getting some side effects

FTWP

Reaction score
hey peapoddyyou never answered my question, haha. sorry but im real curious. how long did it take you after you started on propecia before you noticed that you werent losing anymore hair in the shower?

and also, if i do try propecia, what do you think of me first trying .5 mg per day instead of 1 mg? one reason because im scared of the side effects, and two because i only weigh 130 lbs. Perhaps the less you weigh, the less you'd have to take? embarrased to say that after seeing the kind of shape your in but i've always been thin, cannot help it. :(

anyone elses opinions on this are more than welcome. thanks

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey soop2,

Well i never noticed shedding EVER.. just the fact my hair was getting really thin over the years!

I've also not had any noticable shed on finasteride soo far .I was using rogain/minoxidil for a couple of months before i started finasteride.In those few months my hair was def improving but when i added the finasteride i got a HUGE improvement ..soo the combination did the world of good for me!

Yeah why not start at 0.5mg if you really that worried about side effects.You can always bump it up to 1mg later on.....goodluck!!!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
Thats the stuff Ori83!!

Its great quality and tasting in chocolate flavour.I sometime's use with other foods like mixing with my porridge or making protein chocolate brownies :woot:

Order some creatine & L Glutamine

http://www.myprotein.com/UK/products/cr ... onohydrate

http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/l_glutamine1

Just add in 1 scoop of each with your protein shake post workout(will help with recovery)

hey, thanks for the input peapoddy, omw becoming like you (in my dreams ... lwal)

ps1 i ordered the protein, but i wont be eating that right away, i want to work gradually... but shipments otw nonetheless...

ps2 have you guys seen the Spartakus Gods of the Arena series.. these guys are FIT! i've downloaded their work out routine, very intense, and amazing they worked with only their body weight and one dumbbell (ofc not planning to jump in to that anytime soon, maybe 1-2 years from now)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
ok guys this is off topic.... but i've had my hotmail and facebook hi jacked!!

What can i do?Will i ever get my facebook account back,i'm soo upset:(

Problem is i cant get access to hotmail(thats the email linked to my facebook account) to change facebook password... hackers have changed that too...i just locked my FB account so the hackers can't spam ect.

I think they even changed my secret question on hotmail...GRRRRRRR!!

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
peapoddy said:
ok guys this is off topic.... but i've had my hotmail and facebook hi jacked!!

What can i do?Will i ever get my facebook account back,i'm soo upset:(

Problem is i cant get access to hotmail(thats the email linked to my facebook account) to change facebook password... hackers have changed that too...i just locked my FB account so the hackers can't spam ect.

I think they even changed my secret question on hotmail...GRRRRRRR!!

Get a new e-mail and tell Facebook what happened, explain all the situation. I suspect they will figure out that you were hacked and help you out.

Hotmail MIGHT help you, I dont know what their customer support is like :-\ Try your best to get in touch with someone either on the phone or online to look into the situation for you.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
check out the flaking i got last night!!

Thats a build up of minoxidil lol!

IMG_1550.jpg

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I've had to stop using the liquid I was having WAYYYY too many flakes when brushing my hair or even if I touched it...I didn't want people thinking I had horrible dandruff problems.

Also after I used 1.5 to 2 ml it would start itching, I think it dried my scalp out or something too.

I just bought foam a few days ago and started using it two nights ago. Just applied some this morning. Seems difficult to apply if your hair is 2 inches long or more but I'm working on it, it doesn't itch or flake.

Status
Not open for further replies.