Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah using foam with longer hair can be a pain!

I actually apply the foam when my hair is very damp( hair looks thinner wet so i can see more scalp and makes it easier to see where your putting the foam

Anyone using the liquid i would use an eye dropper instead of the dropper that comes with the minoxidil.The tip of my dropper is very thin almost like a needle so i can be VERY accurate when applying.

tempo78

Reaction score
Very nice results Peadpoddy ! May i ask you how finasteride have effected your training? Im in the middle of a 18 weeks program and i just started using finasteride, you had any loss in performance?

Keep up the god work!

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
i've already commented this thread quite a while ago to say how great your results are, and everyone else has said that too. really amazing results. but what i was wondering now was about bodybuilding/fitness, so if you'd have a quick skim thru my question that'd be great :)

basically, 19 years old, was drinking about 110 units of alcohol a week for the last 6 months or so and although i've always been naturally really skinny, i noticed that my stomach is getting soft so i thought now's the time to finally try and do something about toning up.
my question is, how essential is it to have a set-in-stone routine and equipment to have results? i want to lose a bit of fat and build up some muscles, but i don't have any equipment. i've stopped drinking at all on weekdays, started drinking a lot of water (and nothing else) and been a lot more sensible about eating (no junk food really, muesli for breakfast and a lot of tuna and fruit) and have started jogging before breakfast a few times a week, as well as doing crunches and dips at my house before bed every 2 days. does this sound like a decent way of seeing some results?
according to my weighing scales i lost 2 pounds last week which sounds awesome but i find it a little hard to believe...

sorry about the long post, hope you have an idea or two :)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@tempo78

no difference at all:)

@kthxbi

Well i can get in amazing shape just doing circuits at home.AS long as my sessions are super intense and i'm breaking a sweat i'll benefit greatly from it.

Cardio before breakfast sounds good,but instead of doing a few crunches before bed why not actually set yourself up a little circuit 3x week?

Here is my circuit... all you need is 5kg dumbells

Do 2 sets of this and eventually work your way to 3 sets with no rest

50 press ups

50 standing alternate dumbell curls

50 bent over tricep kickbacks

50 side laterials

50 lying leg raisers

50 crunches

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks man, better answer than i could of expected :) how often a week would you do that and at what time? eating before or after?
cheers
f

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
No problem....i do everyday sometimes if i decide to have a break from the gym!I would start 3x week see how you go

Doesnt matter too much when you do it ,morning or evening it only takes me 30 mins tops to do the circuit

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
cheers for the help brother :)
now lets just hope the fincar boots my hairloss out the door :)

JWM

Reaction score
Peaboddy,

How much has 2% Nizoral helped would you say? An can you definitely determine after this time that the liquid has been more beneficial for you than the foam?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@kthxbi good luck !!!

@JMW

To be honest nizoral I feel hasn't done much but I still use it 3 x week

Yeah I was getting slow improvements with the foam.. but once I started the liquid and oral finasteride I had massive thickening all over! It happened soo fast

Anon123

Reaction score
Hey man, I just wana ask how long into finasteride you still noticed you were shedding or losing the same ammount of hair?

MARTINSTERN

Established Member
Reaction score
hey peaboddy

why do you think you got better results than foam?

also how do you apply the liquid to make sure it covers your entire scalp?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I just found it easer to apply to the scalp and because it's cheaper I was using more (4-5 ml)

Maybe I'm just a better responder to liquid. I do love the foam for morning's as it drys in 15 mins and add's thickness

I use a very thin dropper and push it through the hair and apply it directly to scalp , starting at the hairline and working my way to the crown.I would say I use 2 ml for the whole hairline and frontal zone.Then 1 ml for mid scalp and 1 ml for crown

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Just an update on my buddy....hair is doing fantastic! Still thickening up he might actually get it all back:D I tried to get him to start a thread here but he's not interested :whistle:

It really does show the power of dutasteride!One of my old college buddies saw both of us(it's been 3 years) and said.." how did you two get to be so hairy?!lol

He's now on 3x week dutasteride mon,wed,fri

Thought i would share this with anyone considering dutasteride:)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@ finfighter was norwood 3 getting close to 4....re growth has been unreal and is now close to solid nw2

Just nizoral every day the 2%

on it 6 months 0.5mg 3x week

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
@ finfighter was norwood 3 getting close to 4....re growth has been unreal and is now close to solid nw2

Just nizoral every day the 2%

on it 6 months 0.5mg 3x week

Is he buying his gear from Inhouse as well? Glad to hear it's going well for him.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@blink, 26

@abovedagame, yeah 2% nizoral everyday in the evening(leaves on scalp for 10 mins) EXACTLY what i've been doing for the past month and my hair feels great!

@Tyler_Durden,yeah from inhouse ...the Dr reddy's dutasteride

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
my current regime...

Morning(7am)
1mg finasteride
Rogain Foam

Evening(8-9pm)
2% nizoral (leave on scalp 10 mins)
minoxidil 5% liquid

Once a week i go through hair with comb to clear any flaking that may be on my scalp(clean scalp=better absorption)

Status
Not open for further replies.