Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what are slow proteins? chicken?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that story amff :) seems like you have been through a lot ! I wish you luck with your treatments... stick with it mate

I'm going to be trying CB -03- 01 soon so I will keep you all posted!

Here is the thread if interested in buying

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64003&start=1080

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
About 8 working days for me:) very good service and ive never been charged import duty/tax ( touch wood)

masontrc

Reaction score
Great results! I plan to monitor my progress just like you. Have you received a lot of comments from friends and family members?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
thats correct no extra charge for me:)

EDIT: once before i noticed a sticker on the packaging saying it will not be released until charges have been paid???

DIYtony

Reaction score
peapoddy said:

EDIT: once before i noticed a sticker on the packaging saying it will not be released until charges have been paid???
hmm, ok ill just order 90 and hope it turns up

FTWP

Reaction score
Peopoddy, why are you trying this CB-03-01 stuff when you have all your hair back from your current regimen? Why take the risk of testing this stuff out? You don't need it right now.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW!! man.. you are truly an inspiration to me!! your body is SICK! your hair looks amazing AND you seem like a great guy!! WELL DONE YOU ! eveyone here seems to love you too on here.. which they should .. thanks for keeping the thread going too.. its great to read!! :O)

Quickl Question.. i bought some rogain form in the states ages ago and only JUST foind it at the back of a cupboard.. :O( .. its expired now.. but was wondering if i could still use it ?? any thoughts ?

eth0

Established Member
Reaction score
DIYtony said:
peapoddy said:

hmm, ok ill just order 90 and hope it turns up

If you keep your orders low, you avoid customs.

I kept all mine below 25 quid for nearly 2 years and never had a problem. I once bought a batch for 29 quid and it got stopped and I was charged an extra 14 for the pleasure.

I buy fincar instead of finepica now. They're much cheaper per mg of finasteride.
I think I spend about 20 quid for 6 months finasteride now.

terrapin12

Established Member
Reaction score
soop2 said:
Peopoddy, why are you trying this CB-03-01 stuff when you have all your hair back from your current regimen? Why take the risk of testing this stuff out? You don't need it right now.

I assume there's a potential for it to be safer than Propecia? Or he just wants to be a martyr for the rest of us...

eth0

Established Member
Reaction score
Peapoddy, maybe you could update your 'my regimen' with some good info so people can easily see what you use?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@soop2,

I really like the sound of CB ,it will help maintain my results for even longer.. i'm sure of it!!

@albar05,

ummm i used expired foam once (was about 2 weeks past and didnt have a problem:))

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@ eth0,

current regime below..

finasteride 1mg (morning)

Rogain foam(morning)

Kirkland minoxidil liquid 4ml (evening)

nizoral 3X week(mon,wed,friday)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@trosado91,

I was getting results slowly but surley with just the rogain foam ,then after 3 month i started adding the liquid evenings and BOOM!!!Amazing regrowth i got(i think the combination of finasteride and liquid worked best)

Just stick with treatments and be consistant.I know its expensive but the foam/liquid combo is the best for me.Goodluck! :punk:

Status
Not open for further replies.