PDRN, an unknown powerhouse for androgenic alopecia

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We have seen studies with balding people, and they were impressive. As in dermarolling+minoxidil impressive (not comparing to top 1% responders).
I got the PDRN, been using it, my scalp feels better, no itch, healthier, microscopic pictures show a decrease in the yellow dots around the follicles. And I am not messing with my hormones. Not sure why people quit so fast.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dermarolling at 1.5 + serum PDRN. Can't tel the PDRN concentration in that serum. Curious to hear the experience of those who did both needling + higher concentration (pacentex). Injecting straight in the scalp is not considered wounding AFAIK.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this PDRN stuff? Obviously it's about hair, but is this product working for people?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have seen studies with balding people, and they were impressive. As in dermarolling+minoxidil impressive (not comparing to top 1% responders).
I got the PDRN, been using it, my scalp feels better, no itch, healthier, microscopic pictures show a decrease in the yellow dots around the follicles. And I am not messing with my hormones. Not sure why people quit so fast.

Anyone got a link to the studies?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a link to the studies?
I think this thread got too long, the studies are buried in there, first few pages.
Also to those who asked, how why, answers are in the thread.
I never heard of contraindication for using it together with minoxidil.
There is a liquid high concentration serum from an italian pharam (info is also in this thread) and there are other PDRN sources, I got a korean serum, apparently PDRN is big there (that is where the studies come from).
This is the one I got, available from Ebay

This is not a recommendation...

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this thread got too long, the studies are buried in there, first few pages.
Also to those who asked, how why, answers are in the thread.
I never heard of contraindication for using it together with minoxidil.
There is a liquid high concentration serum from an italian pharam (info is also in this thread) and there are other PDRN sources, I got a korean serum, apparently PDRN is big there (that is where the studies come from).
This is the one I got, available from Ebay

This is not a recommendation...

But the studies in the first post are all in vitro (if I'm not mistaken), you mentioned that there are in vivo studies that are impressive. Anyone got those?

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any results?