PDRN, an unknown powerhouse for androgenic alopecia

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
My first application of cream tonight. Is it a wastage to not to do wounding before application?
probably. i applied it twice after heavy wounding now. the cream does have wound healing capacities, thats for sure. other than that, nothing to report

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
probably. i applied it twice after heavy wounding now. the cream does have wound healing capacities, thats for sure. other than that, nothing to report
if you could notice the wounds healing faster would that mean that its actually working on the hair follicles?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you could notice the wounds healing faster would that mean that its actually working on the hair follicles?
no, we have no idea what happens in just tissue vs follicles. depends on sh*t like osmotic pressure
its one of the big things we have no clue about really with experimental treatments...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will inflame your skin too much. More chance for scarring and other negative side effects.
i get the concern, but I'm all in on anti inflammatory diet, and that is a game changer in my fibrosis. i can literally needle daily at 2mm pain wise rn, when before i could do like 1.5mm every 5 days
so im wondering if i should just say f*** it since I believe ppl reported that they were having success with heavy daily needling. I think it's not possible without diet in check though

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes we know but even though it will be less effective you need a regimen that's sustainable for many months. You can try heavy daily needling but I doubt you will stick with it.
yeah because you and everyone else is used to needling while not having dealt with the inflammatory process leading to it. i can literally needle at 2-2.5mm with the cream, and massage my head afterwards. tbf Im only on day 3 now but still. this has been different for me too in the past so i know what im talking about and where you are coming from

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any studies of this thing in hairloss? Mice or humans. (That's not a criticism, just asking.)

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1- We know what the best wound healing regimen is. 1.5mm, once every 10 days. Check the super-responders, they all followed that protocol + minoxidil. We are here to replace or supplement the minoxidil. I analyzed their day. 1.5mm, once every 10 days ==> best response.

2- PDRN is about wound healing.
Not scratching the surface with a 0.5mm daily.

3- check my post about the 4 herbs under published studies. This substance seems very impressive wound healing wise. I rank it based on science as solid if not more than PDRN.

Unfortunately I can't share the article but I am stunned with the figures. I will try to share a figure. But I don't want to derail this thread. This paper was cited by a paper in Nature as an exciting/impressive finding for HF regeneration.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
1- We know what the best wound healing regimen is. 1.5mm, once every 10 days. Check the super-responders, they all followed that protocol + minoxidil. We are here to replace or supplement the minoxidil. I analyzed their day. 1.5mm, once every 10 days ==> best response.

2- PDRN is about wound healing.
Not scratching the surface with a 0.5mm daily.

3- check my post about the 4 herbs under published studies. This substance seems very impressive wound healing wise. I rank it based on science as solid if not more than PDRN.

Unfortunately I can't share the article but I am stunned with the figures. I will try to share a figure. But I don't want to derail this thread. This paper was cited by a paper in Nature as an exciting/impressive finding for HF regeneration.
We don’t know what wound healing regimen will work the best for which individual. I can tell you that since my own scalp reacts entirely different to it since avoiding any kind of dietary inflammation. It’s a night and day difference
I wouldn’t even bother with it while eating a conventional diet, but thats just my 2c

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We don’t know what wound healing regimen will work the best for which individual. I can tell you that since my own scalp reacts entirely different to it since avoiding any kind of dietary inflammation. It’s a night and day difference
I wouldn’t even bother with it while eating a conventional diet, but thats just my 2c
I am sure there is that, interested to hear more. I don't want to derail the thread, do you have a link to a post about your dietary changes and how things affected your scalp? thanks

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure there is that, interested to hear more. I don't want to derail the thread, do you have a link to a post about your dietary changes and how things affected your scalp? thanks
Go through @ChemHead posts
I only eat raw veggies fruit nuts and seeds, sometimes I eat some cooked plain potatoes or a raw egg
I went from extremely painful 1.5mm every 5-7 days to 2mm every day with less pain
No significant regrowth though
Been on the diet for like a month now, it’s pretty tough, and I def cheated a couple times

Last edited:

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2mm injuries everyday? I am shocked. What protocol are you following? Is there a single paper suggesting that every day wounding is good for you?
I have not seen any. The whole idea of wound-induced hair neogenesis (WHINI) is that the body has the capacity to form new follicles as it recovers from injury.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
2mm injuries everyday? I am shocked. What protocol are you following? Is there a single paper suggesting that every day wounding is good for you?
I have not seen any. The whole idea of wound-induced hair neogenesis (WHINI) is that the body has the capacity to form new follicles as it recovers from injury.
It’s recovering in 2 days, so I’ll probably go with every other day then. Not sure
Also I’m pretty much bald so I think measurements have to be drastic in my case