Paul's Propecia Suicide Story/ Propecia Side Effects

Charlie Foxtrot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever considered using Lopomosal finasteride instead of oral? It is supposed to be safer since less goes systemic.
Considered is a big word but I’ve heard about it. Never seen it get much hype though, or seen people use it for a while who are really positive about it. You considering it atm?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considered is a big word but I’ve heard about it. Never seen it get much hype though, or seen people use it for a while who are really positive about it. You considering it atm?

I will be trying out CB first. But I am seriously considering it if CB fails.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a single 32 year old guy and I smash. I’ll continue to use thy word for a while I’m sure lol

This forum is beyond a joke. Some members here are attempting to support each other and the finasteride fags and king f** @Ikarus don’t like that because they want everyone as miserable as them. Pathetic bunch.

I don’t regret taking finasteride for a year. You never know unless you try. It’s an awful drug and I learn a great lesson. My dick works again and my hair is still great. So be happy I’m happy @BeHereNow and if you have any sisters, inbox me there numbers.

I’m leaving this forum and going upstairs to have dinner with my parents.

I don't take finasteride

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, only people who have no sex life or are a special case like Ikarus do not care about their sexual health.

Most of the fina users are probably virigins who have no idea what real sex is anyway so they don't know what's normal.

Let’s get something straight. With a low-libido, I have still managed to have a*** sex which requires you to be constantly hard. a*** sex is a lot more difficult, because if you’re even having the slightest off-erection you won’t be able to penetrate at all. With a naturally low libido, I have developed methods; my sex life isn’t over because I don’t have a normal libido.

Charlie Foxtrot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, only people who have no sex life or are a special case like Ikarus do not care about their sexual health.

Most of the fina users are probably virigins who have no idea what real sex is anyway so they don't know what's normal.
Mate, I’m with you on the whole finasteride is a fucked up drug kinda thing. But randomly bashing on the sex life of some guys just trying to get some hair back like all of us isn’t getting your argument anywhere.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did it take to get your libido back
Initially my sex drive went up 4-5 days after quitting finasteride in early January but that only lasted a few days, then my libido dropped for about 5 or 6 weeks. It wasn't too bad, just not very horny and weaker erections, a bit annoying. I met a couple girls at the end of February and early March and everything seemed great again, but my libido dropped again in the second week of March and lasted till the beginning of this week. Things are looking good now. During those 4 months off finasteride I experience ball ache, penis pain and a throbbing a**h**(probably my prostate). My morning wood was on and off. The penis pain was quite scary but it did go away, so if you experience anything like that just try to relax.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Initially my sex drive went up 4-5 days after quitting finasteride in early January but that only lasted a few days, then my libido dropped for about 5 or 6 weeks. It wasn't too bad, just not very horny and weaker erections, a bit annoying. I met a couple girls at the end of February and early March and everything seemed great again, but my libido dropped again in the second week of March and lasted till the beginning of this week. Things are looking good now. During those 4 months off finasteride I experience ball ache, penis pain and a throbbing a**h**(probably my prostate). My morning wood was on and off. The penis pain was quite scary but it did go away, so if you experience anything like that just try to relax.
Seems like after about 10 days everything is bouncing back for me

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s get something straight. With a low-libido, I have still managed to have a*** sex which requires you to be constantly hard. a*** sex is a lot more difficult, because if you’re even having the slightest off-erection you won’t be able to penetrate at all. With a naturally low libido, I have developed methods; my sex life isn’t over because I don’t have a normal libido.
you're not on finasteride so anything that happens during netflix and chill is between you and your little brother. I'm not surprised to hear you have a naturally low libido.

Seems like after about 10 days everything is bouncing back for me
Glad to hear it mate.