Over masturbation most possibly can accelerate male pattern baldness in genetically susceptibles

Aneik

Reaction score
Well,this is a very old topic...Many times it has been described in this site,but I am again bringing back the topic...
We all know that only genetically susceptible individuals can develop male pattern baldness.DHT causes male pattern baldness more specifically if it acts on hypersentitive androgen receptors in scalp(that again is genetically determined)...
Now what if this DHT is produced in excessive amount in genetically susceptibles.That DHT will just accelerate an already pending male pattern baldness...
Now,masturbation is totally OK,it will not create DHT in much excessive amounts...
But what in case of OVER MASTURBATION?...In masturbation,oxytocin is produced that stimulate 5 alpha reductase that in turn convert tes to DHT....
Beside OM will deplete Zn that also may contribute to over production of DHT...
So,at least there may be a definite logic of male pattern baldness due to OM...Particularly in those who are at their early 20s suffering from male pattern baldness may be this is the reason(if your granddad & dad was not balding in his early 20s)....
Link to a site----http://www.herballove.com/guide/hair-loss-caused-over-masturbation

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSES...:)

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Sans titre.jpg

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
probably about the Test increase/oxytocin 5ar part, but i don't want to get lynched

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
if you go through the numerous thread of this forum dedicated to fapping you will have all you need, all of this has already been discused, the pros the cons..., after that it's all a mater of choice to belive if it plays a role in agravating or not Androgenetic Alopecia..... since there is no study that clearly demonstrate fapping increase hairloss in Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I will be constructive on these types of threads for a change. Why after all these years of hypothesizing that there may be a link between masturbation and hair loss is there still no conclusive evidence supporting it? Is there just no money in proving this theory or is it just ridiculous and not worth the money and effort.

- - - Updated - - -

probably about the Test increase/oxytocin 5ar part, but i don't want to get lynched

Neg rep, lol

maher

Banned
Reaction score

Its not just oxytocine, vasopresin... DHT, PGD2, prolactine, dopamine... Masturbation has affect on all of it.

Dont mind Notcoolanymore. This is the only place that he feels empowered, where he can overcompesate with bad reps. Recently, one of the guys gave him bad rep. and he wept like a little girl.

Guys, dont let these closet bullies to censor you. This is a discussion forum. I've got tons of private messages over last year, from guys who didt want to get linched or bullied. Just speak out your mind!

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not just oxytocine, vasopresin... DHT, PGD2, prolactine, dopamine... Masturbation has affect on all of it.

Dont mind Notcoolanymore. This is the only place that he feels empowered, where he can overcompesate with bad reps. Recently, one of the guys gave him bad rep. and he wept like a little girl.

Guys, dont let these closet bullies to censor you. This is a discussion forum. I've got tons of private messages over last year, from guys who didt want to get linched or bullied. Just speak out your mind!

actually it was an ironical negrep^^

but yeah i have to admit im enclined to give some credence to the no-fap theory, but it has been theorized for a long time and, despite of that and what Drop Dead Fred said, i personnaly haven't seen any undeniable results about it... yet

dps

Banned
Reaction score
actually it was an ironical negrep^^

but yeah i have to admit im enclined to give some credence to the no-fap theory, but it has been theorized for a long time and, despite of that and what Drop Dead Fred said, i personnaly haven't seen any undeniable results about it... yet

it works, its easy to get one month of nofap and everybody report decrease shedding and better fuller hair, but one year of nofap plus minimum erotic thoughts is damn hard, and almost everybody relapse.

mungyana

Reaction score
it works, its easy to get one month of nofap and everybody report decrease shedding and better fuller hair, but one year of nofap plus minimum erotic thoughts is damn hard, and almost everybody relapse.

I'm thinking to give it a go since my 25 year old little brother still have amazing hair with fabulous hairline, and I strongly believe he is not a fap practitioner and is against free sex.

However, I even do fapping or having sex at night during Ramadhan (fasting for one month). How could I live without fapping or having sex and erotic thoughts for a year? Well, just let's see.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking to give it a go since my 25 year old little brother still have amazing hair with fabulous hairline, and I strongly believe he is not a fap practitioner and is against free sex.

However, I even do fapping or having sex at night during Ramadhan (fasting for one month). How could I live without fapping or having sex and erotic thoughts for a year? Well, just let's see.

I also am trying to quit for both and my hair and religious reasons, it is not easy, and I had already relapsed many times, but I keep trying.

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
This another one of those ideas that sounds good in theory, but once you see a beautiful girl with a great body...who the f*ck are you all kidding? You're gonna start thinking about doing the no pants dance with her, the launch sequence is going to activate, and good luck to you if you think you're gonna be able to get that thing to go away easily. Thing is gonna stare up at you like a dog begging at the table. Jerkin' it is the only thing to keep a guy sane if he's not getting laid. The notion that doing those things lead to hair loss makes me want to go on a rampage. There's no proof whatsoever, and dummies try to hatch some dumb hypothesis by way of the transitive property, and said hypothesis' only intent is to rob a man of one of the few things in life that's enjoyable? People that buy into this nonsense, enjoy being celibate. Also, maybe later if there's time we can debate whether or not Santa Claus is real.

mungyana

Reaction score
This another one of those ideas that sounds good in theory, but once you see a beautiful girl with a great body...who the f*ck are you all kidding? You're gonna start thinking about doing the no pants dance with her, the launch sequence is going to activate, and good luck to you if you think you're gonna be able to get that thing to go away easily. Thing is gonna stare up at you like a dog begging at the table. Jerkin' it is the only thing to keep a guy sane if he's not getting laid. The notion that doing those things lead to hair loss makes me want to go on a rampage. There's no proof whatsoever, and dummies try to hatch some dumb hypothesis by way of the transitive property, and said hypothesis' only intent is to rob a man of one of the few things in life that's enjoyable? People that buy into this nonsense, enjoy being celibate. Also, maybe later if there's time we can debate whether or not Santa Claus is real.

Hahaha. Take it easy, man. It's their choice. At least it's free and you don't have to stake your dick for the sake of hair. Anyway, I've found something interesting:

Endocrine effects of masturbation in men

The levels of pregnenolone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHA), androstenedione, testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), oestrone, oestradiol, cortisol and luteinizing hormone (LH) were measured in the peripheral plasma of a group of young, apparently healthy males before and after masturbation. The same steroids were also determined in a control study, in which the psychological antipation of masturbation was encouraged, but the physical act was not carried out. The plasma levels of all steroids were significantly increased after masturbation, whereas steroid levels remained unchanged in the control study. The most marked changes after masturbation were observed in pregnenolone and DHA levels. No alterations were observed in the plasma levels of LH. Both before and after masturbation plasma levels of testosterone were significantly correlated to those of DHT and oestradiol, but not to those of the other steroids studied. On the other hand, cortisol levels were significantly correlated to those of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione and oestrone. In the same subjects, the levels of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT, androstenedione and oestrone. In the same subjects, the levels of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT in seminal plasma were also estimated; they were all significantly correlated to the levels of the corresponding steroid in the systemic blood withdrawn both before and after masturbation. As a practical consequence, the results indicate that whenever both blood and semen are analysed, blood sampling must precede semen collection.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Not this old argument again. Just show me your before/after pictures with the regrowth after you do it. I have yet to see any

it might not be about regrow but just slowing process since its discussed as an agravating factor

- - - Updated - - -

it might not be about regrow but just slowing process since its discussed as an agravating factor

hey you didn't need to nep reg that FredTheBelgian im not claiming nofap works, was just discussing about the supposed effect debated here...........

maher

Banned
Reaction score
You know...They say about 15% of world population is illiterate...

And.. of course NoFap works. Rate this, you MF.

Reaction score
hey you didn't need to neg rep that FredTheBelgian im not claiming nofap works, was just discussing about the supposed effect debated here...........

don't mind that guy , he's like a computer , whenever he sees the words "nofap" and "works" in the same post he'll automatically hand out bad reviews.

he did it to so many of us.

in any case ,this saddens me to see people with this way of thinking.... masturbation is indefensible.

corvidae

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if it had some level of effect, because it does seem to be a problem of the hormones so something which alters hormones likely plays a role in it.
I doubt it causes it or anything, probably just exacerbates it