opinion please (pics)

Doug Douglas

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't look like you're going bald.

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
your scalp looks inflammed...try something that reduces inflammation before going on propecia

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
to be honest with u (as we should be), you are showing signs of it.

so, you may want to look at some options, who knows. however, the only advice i would have is to try and not use propecia first!

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
start on propecia hold the minoxidil for later. Propecia will fill in your crown cuz its early and could keep it like that for more then 5 years.

bandm

Reaction score
What will happen if i just stay in nizoral?
My father isn't bald, and my grandfathers aren't completly bald as well.
And i never had much hair..

ali777

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with your hair...

just forget about it and have a healthy lifestyle free of stress.

bandm

Reaction score
I don't get it.. Some say that my hairline is fine, and others say to get on propecia as soon as possible?

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You will hear many opinions here, but the facts are that your crown is thinning a bit. You are still okay, but might get worse. My advice: Watch it for 6 months. Take another crown pic and compare. If you thin some more, jump on finasteride (propecia). FAST.

Nizoral alone will not thicken your hair, but don't stop using it as it keeps your scalp healthy.

bandm

Reaction score
I must add that i used to masturbate a lot, and used to have dandruff problems till i started using nizoral (3 months ago). But i don't know if this as something to do with baldness

ali777

Reaction score
There is no definite link between hair loss and ejaculation.

Having high testosterone doesn't mean you have high DHT.

ali777

Reaction score
bandm said:
And low testerone means that i probably don't have male pattern baldness?

No, it will mean you are a woman...

Seriously, masturbation is one of the biggest male pattern baldness myths. Lots of researchers looked into it and there are some papers available on the internet. I might be off the mark, but there is a link between :jackit: and increased testosterone. However, there is no definite link proving that high testosterone means high DHT.

It's just a myth that hasn't been proven beyond doubt.

If you are so worried about natural testosterone, go jogging. That should bring your testosterone level down a bit.

You can have a daily routine of :jackit: combined with jogging... Of course, not simultaneously...unless this is your fantasy and you do it discretely.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
At your stage, you are noticing it alot more than anyone else. I like the advice of waiting 6 months and comparing photos. at 19, even if your male pattern baldness is kicking in and you're losing hair, odds are those follicles are still resting and could be brought back with finasteride/minoxidil if you so chose to use. 6 months from now at 19 isn't going to have one iota of success/fail for finasteride/minoxidil. I would not use nizoral everyday. 3-4 times a week is plenty, maybe consider a baby/organic shampoo on days off. Just relax and enjoy being 19, trust me, its not as bad as you think it is.