Reaction score
go away.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its easier to blame baldness than facing reality..that your a afraid of approaching women...

i have to say tho, i suspect some of you - when thinking "women" - you have an image of a perfect 10, right of a magazine... most women DONT look like that, and most of us "real men" dont go out with top 10's.. there are far more cute (7's and 8's) that you can go with... whats wrong with a cute looking girl? are you in a competition ? if so then just rent a top model hooker for a night.

another thing.. most of you are not exactly 10's or 9's, with or without hair! so get real guys... really this getting out of proportions.

and beingbaldsucks, just start talking with women, your young and good looking, and get this alpha-monkey-like-egocentric perception out of your head, women dont dictate your success in life.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Ori83 i couldnt of said it better dude...i couldnt off said it better.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=16304.0

Great responses. Especially this one:

I thank God daily that He freed me from the tyranny of hair.

No, I would not go back to having hair.

It's funny how in the beginning everyone was denying. But once one guy cracked and said he would love to have his hair back, others started opening up too.

dude77

Reaction score
some dudes with full heads of hair shave their heads .. so some do actually like being 'bald'

- - - Updated - - -

Its easier to blame baldness than facing reality..that your a afraid of approaching women...

i have to say tho, i suspect some of you - when thinking "women" - you have an image of a perfect 10, right of a magazine... most women DONT look like that, and most of us "real men" dont go out with top 10's.. there are far more cute (7's and 8's) that you can go with... whats wrong with a cute looking girl? are you in a competition ? if so then just rent a top model hooker for a night.

another thing.. most of you are not exactly 10's or 9's, with or without hair! so get real guys... really this getting out of proportions.

and beingbaldsucks, just start talking with women, your young and good looking, and get this alpha-monkey-like-egocentric perception out of your head, women dont dictate your success in life.

well said well said

B

Beingbaldsucksass

They arnt really shaving it with a razor blade and cream, they buzzing it with a machine that leaves the exect shape and hairline only short, that is actually one my favorite hairstyles and I used to do it for a while but when my male pattern baldness advanced I no longer could look good like that because I receded really bad, my hairline is messed up and I have to grow it to look normal

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a member but never once did I embrace my balding there... I admire their attitude, albeit a bit phony and in denial, but I could never adopt it. That's just not who I am... I want to look normal and have hair. I'll never be happy bald. It's sad but I have already accepted it. Hairloss overshadows everything positive in my life.

jasenwm

Reaction score
i see lots of bald men in p**rn. these men possess high t levels, thus they can perform well and usually packed..
anyways p**rn stars are example for what exactly?... the girls and guys are w****s.. is that type of girls you want? or type of guy you want to be?
YES and YES, and if anyone on here disagrees with me you are in DENIAL:p!

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They don't seem like bad guys but sometimes they go a little overboard. I'll bet the vast majority would take their hair back in a split second if they could. Plenty of kindness there but tons of denial too.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
They don't seem like bad guys but sometimes they go a little overboard. I'll bet the vast majority would take their hair back in a split second if they could. Plenty of kindness there but tons of denial too.

Loads have spoke about it there was a convo if they wanted hair back..some admitted that it would be nice to have a choice to have hair...some didnt (cause they said they liked being bald) some there are sly by choice etc etc...this place makes that place look really bad at times when it really isnt...they see a few comments (and ignore the ones what are honest figures) and judge it without taking a longer look...end off the day we dont know if some are in denial or not...way more relaxed over aswell and some went through the same worry stuff we did...regardless some here wont accept their views even if they know they are honest cause they dont have the same views as them..."they are worrying about going bald so surely they must be also" type mindset...some also cant accept that some dont mind being bald either its a shame...maybe im wrong but this is what i think (i have to explain that im not saying this as fact just in case they jump down my throat lol)

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
I admire the guys on the website truly but the way they are dismissive bothers me. Not everyone looks good bald, myself included. What is a guy like me supposed to do?

shootinfool73

Reaction score
most of them look like ****.
youre going to look terrible bald unless youre in some sort of shape.

I'm actually not yet a member of slybaldguyz because I just recently started shaving...but probably will begin contributing sometime soon... This post came up on a google search and caught my eye. I just want to point out that for the OP, and any others on here criticizing the choice to shave their heads bald.... you are being rather critical of people who have decided that they will embrace their hair loss. Those who truly have a full head of hair and choose to shave are a minority. The vast majority are all guys like me, who once had a full head of hair, used hair products, combs and brushes most of their young lives and are now finding themselves looking even older because they have their 80 yr old grandpa's horseshoe pattern of hair. But that said.... even that typical balding process is NATURAL. Hair transplants, the old toupees, dying your hair to eliminate gray, etc... is all fake. It's the male equivalent of women getting botox treatments, plastic surgery, etc. I know guys who suddenly at 40+ yrs old started dying their hair... and they LOOK FAKE. It's actually sad. I feel for them because at the end of the day they will not escape the fact that they're older... and an older man with an aging face but unnaturally darker/fuller hair does not necessarily look good either. In fact...some look downright ridiculous (depending on the degree of disparity between their old look and their new look).

I have been getting my 50% bald head clipper-cut for almost 8 yrs now, specifically because I wanted to avoid looking like one of those people combing-over their hair as if they think they are 'hiding' their bald spots. I've been getting shorter and shorter with the clipper guards as my bald areas grew, and finally decided to just even it out by shaving. Shaving is the 'coming out the the closet' thing for balding guys. I'm glad I dont live in the hell that it seems many on this forum probably do... you're fighting a battle you will never win in the end, and spending a lot of money and time worrying yourselves over it. The overall social acceptance of being bald is much more freeing than the game of cat and mouse people play fighting the aging process. I see it that accepting our aging faces, graying hair, balding head, etc is all part of life.

I, too, dont mean to criticize anyone taking steps to improve their looks...even age-reduction...and if waiting for a cure (if it will ever be found) for balding is what is important to you, then thats fine. If clipping short or shaving your head is the way another decides to deal with it....then so be it. The OP posted pictures on here of some very good people for the purpose of making them look bad....an example of what not to do. It's a cheap shot to support this forum, and I personally contend they are much better off mentally and socially than most who are worried about a cure for baldness being found.